What If The One That Got away Came Back

Oh the joy of jelousy

Cameron's P.O.V.
"Thanks for walking me home." I said looking down at my sand covered feet. After dancing we went for a quick walk on the beach before he walked me home.
"Yeah I had a great time." he said leaning in to kiss me.
"Whoa there buddy! What are you doing?" I said backing up.
"What? Isn't this what you have been waiting for? For four years?" he said confused
"Not this... not even close to this!" I yelled "I didn't actually think you were just being my friend to get in my pants. Thanks Sam! thanks a lot!" I turned on my heel and walked into my house and angrily shut the door.
******************
Cameron's P.O.V.
The bus was noisy. Everyone was yelling and screaming. Before we pulled up to school I put my hair up into a quick side braid. When the bus stopped I made a promise to myself that I would forgive Sam and pretend like it never happened. When I stepped off the bus I saw Sam standing with a group of people that I wasn't really familiar with. He turned around to greet me and I waved my hand in the air. But then I realized he had a girl under his left arm. What.The.Fuck. Since when does Sam have a girlfriend? I quickly pulled him aside from his 'group'.
"Sam! since when do you have a girl friend?" I hissed pulling at his arm
"Since when do you care?" Sam said breaking from my grip.
"Well, maybe since you tried to kiss me last night!" I hissed
"Oh, sorry I didn't think you cared. My bad." he said sarcastically before walking away.
The bell rang and everyone scattered. And I went straight to my first period. When I walked into class I set my things on my desk and went over to talk to Anna.
"Hey!" I said
"Long time no see! Where have you been hiding?" Anna said smiling
"Haha.. Long story' I said laughing sarcastically "Since when does Sam have a girlfriend?"
"Sam? Your old friend? The hotty? Why?" She joked
"I was just wondering..." I said drifting off.
"That's all you seem to be talking about these days"
"I said just wondering!"
"Geez Cam! it was just a joke...chill." Anna said putting her hands up defensively.
The second bell rang and I walked to my seat. The day was long and aggravating, the thought of Sam kept reappearing in my head like a movie that never ended. At lunch I sat with Anna and Quinn. While they were carrying on their own conversation I was nodding my head and smiling but what I was really doing was looking over at the other table at Sam and his 'Girlfriend'.
"Hey Cameron!" Quinn tried "CAMERON!"
"What? Yeah?" I said snapping out of my daze
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah everything is great!" I said smiling "Perfect!"
"Are you still coming to the party tonight?" They asked
"What party?"
"Well it's Friday and Kelly Maguire's party is tonight!"
"Oh.. oh yeah about that! Yeah I will be there!"
*************************************************************
Cameron's P.O.V.
1:42 5th period

I walked into the class room and saw Sam in the corner of my eye. He walked over to my desk and turned my head towards him.
"Oh hey Sam." I said to him "Are you going to the party tonight with your girlfriend?"
"Well yeah its at her house!" he said casually
"Sorry I almost forgot. It was your girlfriends house!" I said starring angrily into his eyes.
"Cameron! Your I have a girlfriend.. get over it!" He said annoyed.
He walked back to his desk and mumbled to himself. At the end of class when the bell rang, we both walked out at the same time.
"See you at the party!" I said before he could walk away. I immediately thought about how i had to have a boy friend to make a good impression and make Sam jealous, becuase that was going to be my revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it (: If you have any advice message me! or comment <3