What If The One That Got away Came Back

The drunken nights and Bar Fights

Cameron's P.O.V
-School Starbucks-

"How am I supposed to get a date? The party is tonight!" I said after telling Anna my dilemma.
"Don't worry we'll figure out something." She assured me. A few silent minutes went by, then I saw Anna stare at the door. I turned around to see what she was looking at. A tall boy was standing there. He was about 6'2, he had short brown hair, tan skin, and from afar it looked like he had dark emerald green eyes.
"Hey! You!" Anna called "No! not you!" A few other guys looked around
"You... yes you!" She pointed. He walked over to our table.
"Can I help you?" He asked flashing a smile.
"Yeah! This is my best friend her name is Cam she needs a date to a party. See ya!" She picked up her books and walked out the door.
"I am so sorry. You don't have to do this!" I said standing up
"No. Its fine I can be your date!" He said putting out his hand "I'm Justin"
"I'm Cameron" he sat down across from me and we started talking.
"What grade are you in?" I asked
"Tenth. You?"
"Ninth." By the time we were done talking the sun was just going down and students were just leaving the campus.
"I will pick you up at eight." He said
"I will be there"
*********************************************************
-Cameron's house-
-7:53-

I stood there in my room looking in the mirror. I was wearing my favorite vintage dress that was the color of mint chocolate chip ice cream, there was lace under the bust line, thin straps, and it was flowy at the bottom. I had my hair was in a side braid, and I had a long silver necklace on. My black converse just made it into the outfit. Then I heard the doorbell ring, so I ran down stairs.
"Bye mom by dad! love you!" I called into the kitchen
"Bye sweetie. Be safe!" They called back. I ran out the door and down my drive way. Justin stood there holding my door open, rain water splashed my leg as I got into the car.
"You look very beautiful" He said getting into the car.
"Thank you." I replied "You look very handsome."
As we pulled up to Kelly's beach front mansion, my heart was pounding in my chest and my hands were sopping wet. When we got out of the car he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked in. When we walked into the living room smoke rushed out the door along with the smell of alcohol. We walked through to the back deck, on the way out I saw Anna and Quinn sitting with a group of Senior boys. When we walked outside Sam was standing with the jocks and the cheerleaders. I walked over to the drink table, there was a keg sitting on top of the table along with different sodas and drinks. I felt a cold hand touch my back and I turned around to see Sam.
"Since when do you have a boyfriend?"
"He's not a boyfriend, just a friendly friend" I said turning around walking back to Justin.
"You ready to dance?" I asked him. He took my hand and we walked over to the dance floor. As the songs played we had a few laughs and some funny times but there was nothing really special. When a slow song came on, we awkwardly inched closer to each other and swung back and forth.
"Are you having a good time?" He asked me
"Yeah.."
"Is something wrong?"
"Nope!" I assured him. When the song was over we went and sat on one of the lounge chairs that was spread out along the pool deck. A few minutes later Sam walked over to me and asked me if I would like to dance. I looked at Justin for his approval, he nodded and we made our way to the dance floor.
"Let's get away from that loser" Sam said jokingly
"Hey! Hes a nice guy..." I laughed. He spun me around a few times and every now and then brought me into his arms. I was trying so hard not to laugh and have fun. But it was too late, I was giving in and I couldn't stop smiling.
"So where did you find this guy?" Sam asked.
"To be honest.." I said " I found him in a coffee shop"
"Well if it makes you feel any better, Kelly is just a friend." When the song finished I smiled and walked back to Justin. He smiled when I walked over to him and leaned in for a kiss. Before I could turn my head his lips contacted mine. I could see Sam standing in the corner of my eye. He was a mix of emotions love, sorrow, and most of all anger. When we broke from our kiss I turned to see Sam but he was already walking into the crowd. I turned to Justin and said,
"I have to find my friend. I'll be back, I promise." he nodded and I ventured into the crowd.
****************************************************************
After what seemed like an hour I gave up. I walked back to Justin and shrugged saying I didn't know where they went.
"Sorry Kelly, I won't have sex with you." A drunk voice said from inside "Even though your boobies are fiiiine." I walked inside with Justin and saw Kelly awkwardly standing there saying,
"Sam, I thought we were going out?" my eyes snapped up and sure enough there was Sam, standing on the bar counter with a bottle of vodka in his hand.
"Nope, my heart belongs to another bird." he said smiling. His eyes landed on me and he said,
"Can you say cock-a-doodle-doo? Here is my little bird!" I walked up to Sam and hissed,
"What the hell are you doing?"
"I know this girl her name is Cam! She is the prettiest across the land! I do love her so but I don't think she really knows!" Sam started to sing while swinging the bottle. "Why doesn't she notice that prince charming is here? Who wants another beer?" Before I could calm Sam down he started to sway faster and faster until his feet slipped and he fell on top of me. Justin walked over and helped me up.
"Ew...It's Johnathon the dick." Sam said swinging the bottle towards Justin.
"It's Justin to you douche." Justin said angrily,
"Like Bieber? BABY BABY BABY OH!" Sam said loudly. Before I could calm Justin down his face collided with Sam's cheek and he walked out.
"Come on Sam we are going." I grabbed his arm and led him out the door. The ride home was intense he would not stop talking and kept asking questions.
"Sam is anyone home" I asked as we pulled into his drive way.
"Well Daddy isn't here and mommy's on a trip"
"Okay.." I said confused. We walked into his room, I picked out his pajamas and a fresh pare of boxers.
"When your done changing say ready okay?" I asked. I slid out of his room and waited.
"I'm ready!" Sam called. I walked in his room, and all that was on him was boxers, I put my hands over my eyes.
"God Dammit Sam!! Put some pants on" I yelled, But he did nothing but laugh.
"Okay now get in bed." I demanded. He obeyed me and got in bed.
"Read me a bedtime story!" He said clapping his hands like a child.
"No! Now go to bed okay?"
"Can I at least have a hug?" He asked.
"Fine.. Then you have to go to sleep!" I leaned into give him a hug but he pulled me in closer and onto his bed. His arms were tightly raped around me, there was no way to escape.
"Sam! Get off of me!" I called but, I could hear is snore get louder and louder. It was no use.. so I decided not to try anymore.....
♠ ♠ ♠
=)