What If The One That Got away Came Back

i wish every moment could be this good

Sams P.O.V
The next morning i woke up with my arms tightly raped around Cameron, her head was set on my shoulder. I picked up my head to go my surroundings.
"Cam?" I whispered "Cameron!" I said softly moving the hair out her eyes.
"Good morning" She said throwing her arms up and stretching.
"Not that I don't like you here or anything.. but is there any reason why your in my bed?" I asked.
"You don't remember do you?" She laughed. I gave her a confused look and shook my head, remembering that the last place that i remember was at Kelly's. Then I knew that I drank to much.
"Just forget about it! I never said anything.. Okay?" I placed my head on the pillow next to her. She put her head on my chest. I smiled to myself and held her a little tighter.
***************************************************************
Sams P.O.V.
After we went for breakfast, we went down to the pier and sat by the waters edge.
It was a cloudy day and the breeze was strong, blowing sand and sea mist in all directions.
"Listen Cam. I am really sorry you had to see me like that last night" I said putting my hands over my eyes "I dont know the whole story, but please forgive me" I took her hand. She was quit for a little while.
"So you do remember" She said kicking the sand "Don't worry about it! It was actually kind of funny" She nudged me and let out a little laugh. After minutes of trading funny remarks, we walked down the beach to her house. When we walked inside Mrs. Baker was cooking in the kitchen.
"Oh hey Cam! Who is your.." She looked up at me and her jaw dropped. "Sam?"
"Hi Mrs. Baker" I said giving her a hug.
"You have gotten so grown up" She said looking up at me, her eyes starting to tear up.
"Well mom that tends to happen." Cam joked "Come on Sam lets go upst..." But before she could finish i interrupted her.
"I should really get going!" I will call yo later Cameron" I said rushing out the door, before Mrs. Baker could ask me anything about my parents.
"Nice to see you again Mrs. Baker" I said waving goodbye.
************************************************************
Cameron's P.O.V.
After finishing dinner with my parents, I went upstairs and lade down to read when I heard my cell phone ring. The screen read Sam.
"Hey!" I said into the phone
"Hey.. What are you up to"
"Not a lot really. My mom is still shocked to see you"
"Well it has been a while" I could hear the smile in his voice
"So what did you want to tell me?" I said twirling my pony tail over and over.
"I was thinking maybe we could meet down by the beach"
"Well I am not exactly... Aloud to sneak out"
"Its not sneaking out! Your going out to see an old friend.. on the beach alone.. at night!" He said trying not to make it sound suspicious.
"I will be there in a sec" I said ending the call.
I waited a few minutes until all the lights were off and they stopped chatting. I got dressed and quietly crept down the stairs, inching my way out the sliding glass door, I tiptoed and once I reached the sand I dashed to the shore. And sure enough there he was already splashing in the water.
"There you are!" He said waving at me "Come on in"
"Don't worry i don't need and invitation" I ripped off my T-shirt and jean cutoffs over my bikini as i went, kicking off my flip flops, pulling my ponytail holder out of my hair, I hit beach running.
I splashed into the water. The warm ocean water was warmer than the cold air. The waves were tall and fast rushing over my head taking me down to the rough sandy floor. I swam through them and straight to the deep water were same was floating peacefully. I popped up into the cold air next to him.
"Thrilling.. right?" He asked me.
"Amazing, it is so much better at night" I looked to the horizon, and saw streaks of lighting hit the top of the water. The clouds brightly lit up the sky.
"My adrenalin is going crazy!" I said throwing my arms up splashing him. He inched closer
"I am assuming this is a first, huh?"
"Well when do you have the time do this Mr. Daredevil?" swimming closer and closer at each breath. Even though it was dark I could still see his dark green emerald eyes shinning in the moon light.
Stop it Cameron
You cant possibly fall for him
Focus
He isnt that perfect...
Okay maybe his rock hard body isn't that bad.
Oh, but his eyes.
"Is something wrong" He asked me
"No! Sorry i was just.. Thinking that's all" I said snapping out of my days.
"So tell me what have I been missing this past 4 years?" He said placing his hand on the small of my back, sending shivers down my spine.
"Absolutely nothing." I assured him "My life was nothing without you"
"Well if it makes you feel any better my life wasn't all that great either" He said pulling me closer.
"At least i don't have to worry about that anymore"
"don't worry I'm not going any were" He leaned his head in for a kiss. And one minute lead to another and his warm lips melted into my skin. His every touch pierced my skin his every move shocked me.
I liked him; It was as simple as that
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please
Let me know if u have Any advice <3
Thanks for reading :)