Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 11 - Watching Stars

Early in the morning when you woke up you found Draco’s bed already empty. After what happened last night you felt rejected. It felt as though he didn’t want you. He pulled away! He wanted to get away! Yet he kissed you back...
‘Well what did you expect he’s Malfoy. Lucius Malfoy’s son. He was taught not to feel, so he doesn’t.’
Now you were sitting in your last class before dinner, History of Magic. You and Rachel sat together writing notes.
What happened last night? Rachel wrote
Well, me and Malfoy had detention...
And what happened to your leg?
Spider bit me...
Merlin! Are you alright?
Yeah, course I am...
How did you get to school? Rachel wrote after a while.
Malfoy carried me...
He helped you? Rachel wrote wide eyed.
Yeah and he then carried from hospital wing to our room...
And nothing happened?
Well...
C’mon tell me...
I kissed him...
“You what?” she asked out load. She covered her mouth but it was too late. Everybody looked up.
“What’s the matter, Ms. Blake?” professor Binns asked.
“Nothing, professor. I’m sorry,” she said looking down.
You kissed him?! she wrote quickly.
Yeah...
Why?
Why? I don’t know why...
You like him!
No!!!
It rang. You all gathered your stuff and left the classroom.
“Katie, we’re definitely talking about this later!” Rachel said.
“Um...do we have to?” you asked not very eager to talk about it.
“Oh come on,” Rachel said giving you a knowing smile. She knew you liked to talk about your life and its events.
“There’s nothing much to talk about...”
“Tomorrow,” Rachel said as you entered the Great Hall. You both held your head high as you headed towards Slytherin table. You sat down opposite Blaise and Adrian. Almost whole school sat in the Great Hall but the food was no where to be found.
“What’s the matter?” you asked Blaise while sitting down.
“We are not sure, but Snape’s not here, so we’re probably waiting for him,” he replied glancing at Rachel. You looked around, you noticed James sitting next to G who was sitting next to Adrian.
“You alright, Katie?” James asked.
“Yeah, thanks,” you said smiling.
Seconds later the big door leading to the Great Hall burst open and Snape marched over to the front of the Great Hall.
“Attention!” he yelled and everybody stopped talking and faced him.
“In a few days most of you will leave, so we decided that before that day comes there will be a Christmas ball held here at Hogwarts. Tomorrow there will be a Hogsmead trip and on Sunday will be the ball. The ball will start at eight o’clock sharp so don’t be late!” When he finished everyone in the Great Hall started talking. Girls were discussing dresses while boys thought about who to ask to be their date.
“So what dress are you going to wear, Catherine?” Pansy asked you. You looked at her amused.
“Probably something pink, short and fluffy, I’m going the Parkinson style to this ball.”
Pansy opened her mouth and then closed it again.
“Don’t forget it’s not a masquerade, Kate,” G remarked and you all burst out laughing.
“So we’re going shopping tomorrow?” Rachel asked.
“Yep,” both you and G said at once.
“We’re gonna make it quick and painless, alright? I’m gonna be dead tired, I have astronomy today,” you said frowning.
“We’re gonna cheer you up tomorrow, don’t worry,” G said grabbing one chicken leg and setting it on her plate. You laughed and took one too.

Later that night you walked alone towards Astronomy tower. You thought about what happen last night. You were so angry with Draco. He was acting as though he liked you and then just rejected you!
‘Next time he’ll kiss me, I’ll push him away,’ you thought.
If he kisses me again...
‘He will!’
“Walking alone?” a voice asked and made you jump. You took a deep breath.
Time for revenge.
“Why do you care, Malfoy?” you shot back.
“I’m Malfoy again, huh?” he asked his smirk fading. You took it as your chance.
“Do you like it more when I call you Draco?” you asked coming closer.
“Maybe,” his smirk found its way onto his face once again.
“I want a yes or no, Draco,” you said taking one more step towards him. If you took one more step your bodies would be touching.
“Then yes, call me Draco,” he said taking a step towards you. Your head tilted as his body touched yours. You leaned in, your lips very close to his. As he made an attempt to press his lips against yours you stepped back.
“I would love to continue this little encounter, Malfoy, but I have class to attend,” you said turned on your heel and left him standing there.
‘Tie,” you thought as you climbed the stairs to Astronomy tower.

Class started 10 minutes before Draco entered the class. You cursed. You worked alone which meant only thing.
“Mr. Malfoy how kind of you to join us, take seat next to Ms. Jacobs, she’s already started without you,” the professor said.
“Didn’t get very far, did you, Jacobs,” Draco asked, putting his hand on your thigh.
“I didn’t mean to run away, Malfoy,” you said pushing his hand away. He leaned in, closer to your ear.
“Then,” he said slowly. “Why did you?” he asked his lips almost touching your ear. Shivers went up and down your spine as he did this.
“We have work to do,” you said pushing the map onto his lap.
“And what are we working at?” he asked looking at the map.
“We’re supposed to draw in Lyra constellation and then those which border them.”
“That’s pretty easy, Jacobs. Lyra borders with Draco constellation which is right over there,” he said pointing to the stars. You looked up and didn’t see anything.
“Where?” you asked desperately.
“There,” he said leaning behind you and pointing above your heads once again. Looking at the map you finally found Draco constellation in the sky.
“Alright, draw it in the map, Malfoy and I’ll find the names of the stars and other constellations.” Draco just nodded grabbed your quill and began drawing.
“You’re using silver ink, Jacobs?” he asked.
“Yeah, something wrong with that?” you asked while looking for names of stars in Lyra constellation.
“Nothing, it’s just very original,” Draco said. You didn’t look up at him but you were quite sure he was smirking once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it...Tell me what you think!!!