Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 20 - You need to be saved from yourself

The remaining two days of Easter holidays were absolutely bliss. You spent them with Draco and surprisingly not only in the bedroom. He took you out for dinner, to his house where he showed you around the rest of the Malfoy mansion grounds you were prohibited to go to when you were children and he even took you shopping. You loved every minute of it; actually you found it really hard to be without him on the night before you returned to Hogwarts. You knew you’d see each other in twelve hours however you couldn’t imagine not being with him. The only bad thing that happened during those two days was a rather short and on one side heart-breaking meeting you had to have with James. And even though you felt really awful for breaking up with him like this, Draco managed to take your mind of it in matter of minutes.
The morning finally came and you skipped down the stairs to have breakfast with your parents. Your dad was sitting at the head of the table, reading newspaper.
“Good morning,” you said happily, sitting down in your floral dress and white pumps.
“Aren’t you cheerful this morning?” your father remarked, putting down the newspaper and looking at you.
“I can’t wait to see Draco,” you admitted, sipping your orange juice.
“Isn’t it the boy you hated so much? With whom you argued all the time?” Charles asked. Before you could reply your sister did it for you.
“They hated each other with passion, so much passion they actually liked each other from the very beginning.”
“Now, Alex, no need to be too hard on them. I actually like him much more than I liked that Martin guy or any of the guys before him. However, Catherine, I hope you two are taking this seriously!”
“I think it’s pretty serious,” you said softly.
“How so?” your mother asked, most likely fishing for juicy gossip so she could talk about it with Narcissa.
“Mom, first you have to promise me you and Narcissa won’t start planning a wedding if I tell you this, but Draco told me he loved me,” you said, wanting to see your father’s reaction.
“Has he? Well, then it’s good,” your father said, picking up his newspaper notifying everyone this conversation was officially over.
You were sipping your juice, catching up with your sister when an owl flew in, bringing you a letter. You tore the envelope open and saw it was a note from Draco. It read: Princess, I can’t wait to see you. I’ll pick you up at 9 and drive you to the station. Love Draco
Your sister ripped the parchment out of your hands and quickly read and then showed it to Charles.
“Look, it says ‘Love Draco’. How cute is that?”
One of the house-elves came into the room and cleared his throat.
“Mr. Malfoy is here for Miss Katie, sir,” he said, letting Draco in. He came in, greeting your parents and kissing you on the side of your head. You got up and he wrapped his arms around you.
“I missed you,” he whispered in your ear before he started talking with your father. Sitting at the table next to him, he was holding your hand and you were the happiest girl in the world.
“I think you two should get going so you don’t miss the train,” your father said, standing up. You and Draco followed his example, said good-bye to your family and got into the limo. As soon as you did, Draco pressed his lips against yours, pushing you into the seat. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him more into you.
“I missed you too,” you laughed as you pulled away from him to catch your breath. Draco smiled as you leaned your head against his chest; in return he wrapped an arm around your waist.
“What are you doing tonight?” he asked, leaning against his seat.
“Well, since we share a room I thought we’d find something to entertain us,” you said, looking up at him.
“I have an idea unless we won’t be stuck in prefect duties,” he said, kissing the top of your head.
“What idea?” you asked, extremely curious, you even turned around to face him. Draco smirked.
“You’ll just have to wait and see,” he said with that annoying smirk still in place. You pouted and looked down, trying to look as cute as possible so he’d tell you.
“No, Jacobs, I’m not telling you now!” he stood his ground. You frowned.
“Damn you, Malfoy,” you said, pretending that you were angry, looking out of the window.
“But you’re not really mad at me,” Draco said, pushing your hair off your neck and proceeded to kiss it. “You love surprises.”
“I hate not being able to be mad at you,” you said, turning back to face him, smiling. You pressed your lips against his softly, grazing his lips. Draco grabbed your face and turned your innocent kiss into a full on make-out session. Soon he was pulling you on his lap, running his hands up and down your legs. You were so into it, you didn’t even notice that the limo stopped.
“We’re here, sir,” the driver said, opening the door. You jumped off his lap and got out, followed by smirking Draco.
“We’ll just have to continue this on the train,” he said, putting an arm around your waist, leading you to the platform. You smiled and bumped into his hip. Draco laughed and grabbed your hip. You stopped in front of the barrier. Draco grabbed your hand so you faced him.
“Ready for our first entrance as a couple?” you asked, pecking his lips.
“I was born ready,” Draco said confidently. “But are you?” he asked, inspecting your face.
“Hell yeah,” you said, hugging him. You leaned over to his ear and whispered the three words you weren’t able to say two days ago.
“I love you,” you whispered softly, pulling away to look into his eyes. In matter of seconds Draco launched at you, kissing you hungrily. Not even realizing it, he pushed you both through the barrier. When you heard the Hogwarts train you pulled away and laughed.
“Nice one, Malfoy,” you said, still laughing. Draco ran a hand through his hair and pushed a few loose strands behind your ear.
“I love you too, you sarcastic monster,” he said, taking your hand and pulling you behind him to board the train. You were quite sure you were glowing like a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. You told him you loved him and he said it back. Well you knew he was going to say it back but you still felt like jumping up and down for the next few hours.
Draco pulled you into an empty compartment, pushing you down on the seat, climbing on top of you. He kissed you and you wrapped your legs around his waist but then you pulled away.
“I think we better stop this,” you said, trying to push him off you.
“Why?” Draco whined, sitting up and straightening his shirt.
“Because, I’m not having sex with you here,” you said motioning to the door. Behind the glass there was a group of second years, staring at you two with wide eyes. Draco sighed, got up and opened the door.
“Get lost,” he said loudly and the second years ran away. He turned around and sat down next to you.
“My hero,” you said, kissing his cheek. He put his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes.
“I couldn’t sleep at night,” he said quietly. You ran your fingers through his hair.
“Something bothering you?” you asked, stroking his hair.
“I’ll tell you later,” he said with his eyes still closed. “I just need to relax,” he said, taking your hand and lacing your fingers. Soon you felt Draco breath loudly and you realized he fell asleep. You sighed and reached for a magazine. Flipping through Witch Weekly you couldn’t help but wonder where Rachel was or anyone else for the matter who’d entertain you. You leaned your head against the window, trying to block all the noise coming from the rest of the train, and waited for your friends. Soon the doors slid open and Rachel, Blaise, G, Crabbe and Goyle entered the compartment.
“So it’s true,” Rachel squealed, before saying hello or anything along those lines.
“I mean the whole train is talking about you two being a couple now, but I couldn’t believe it,” G said, coming forward.
“You couldn’t believe it?” you asked, sounding rather dangerous. You shook Draco’s head of your shoulder and stood up. “No wonder, right? Since you fucked him right after we broke up, you boyfriend-stealing two faced bitch! And you think you can come here and act as though nothing happened!” you stopped to take a deep breath. Behind you Draco almost immediately realized what was going on but he remained in his seat, knowing there was no stopping you.
“But you broke up!” she yelled at you. It was rather pathetic.
“So what? How would you feel if you and muggle-boy broke up and I’d have sex with him right after? Except of course I’d never do that. Not because of you, I don’t consider you a friend anymore but because I’d never touch that filth you are dating. I think it’s a miracle your parents didn’t disown you.” you said, victory in your voice.
“Are you threatening me or kicking me out of here? Really, Kat? It’s not that I wanted to stay anyway. I wanted to play nice but since you’ve done this, the truth about you gets out too. Did you know that she hooked up with Malfoy and began their little love story while she was dating my cousin! And by the way, if Malfoy didn’t stop them she’d hook up with Blaise at the New Year’s Eve party,” she said, slamming the compartment door behind her. And her exit was truly grand, she left you with your mouth hanging open.
“Lying bitch,” you remarked, sitting back down.
“So it’s not true?” Rachel asked quietly. Behind her Blaise was about to open his mouth but shut it as soon as he saw Draco shake his head in his direction.
“Of course not! How can you even think that? I’d never do anything like that! Not to you,” you said, taking Rachel’s hands.
“I’m sorry,” Rachel said, sitting down with you.
“Well, I think it’s safe to say that you’ve got yourself a very dangerous and rich enemy,” Adrian remarked, sitting down next to Blaise. You smirked at him.
“Dangerous she may be, but after I’m done with today’s correspondence she definitely won’t be rich.”
“What do you have in mind?” Draco asked, stroking your arm. You glared at him, you were pretty angry with him for telling G that you kissed Blaise.
“None of your business, Malfoy!” you said, leaning your head against the seat. But Draco had other plans; he grabbed your wrist and pulled you up.
“Excuse-us, I think that me and sleeping beauty here need to talk,” he said dragging you out of the compartment. He dragged you all the way to the changing rooms, pushed you in and locked the door behind himself.
“Sleeping beauty, really?” you asked sarcastically, raising your eyebrow at him.
“Lying to Rachel, really?” he asked, pushing you against the wall.
“So what, Malfoy? What are you going to do? Push me against the wall? Yell at me and then kiss me?” you said, immediately realizing you shouldn’t have said that. You put a hand over your mouth. He stepped away from you.
“I’m sorry, Draco, I shouldn’t have said that,” you said, coming closer to him but he back away. So you just stood there, waiting for the worst.
“I wanted to warn you that Blaise won’t be able to keep your secret. He’ll tell her as soon as she asks. But I’m actually glad you said it, it’s nice to know what you really think of me. I don’t recognize you, I never thought you could be such a lying mean bitch-“
“You knew I was a bitch!” you said quietly. You didn’t want to loose him, you loved him.
“I knew you were bitching basically non-stop,” he said, smiling sadly. “But I never knew you were like this,” he said and it sounded as though he loathed you. It was killing you. He turned to leave but you stopped him.
“But you told G, Blaise kissed me,” you said. He could hear from your voice you were crying but he didn’t turn around. He knew very well why he didn’t. He was well aware of the fact that he wouldn’t be able to stay mad at you if he saw you cry.
“I didn’t actually, she saw you. I stopped her from telling everyone, the only way to do that was to sleep with her. That’s why I did it. To save you. It wasn’t worth it, might I add. You need saving, but not from others you need to be saved from yourself,” he said, opening the door.
“Don’t leave me. I love you,” you whispered but you knew he heard you.
“That’s too bad,” he replied, finally looking at you before he walked away. You sunk to the ground, you just lost Draco. You quietly sobbed, hugging your knees the beautiful moments from previous two days running through your head, making you cry harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!!
Ha, you didn't expect an update that soon, right?!
Let me know what you think, please >> comment