Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 3 - Malfoy Mannor

You were lying on your bed. Tired and most of all angry. Malfoy didn't let you alone through all the party. Blaise tried to save you few times, but Malfoy didn't let him... You hit the pillow.
I hate him! I hate him so much!
"Sweetheart?" you mother came bursting into your room.
"What's the matter?"
"We have to go to hospital with Alex..."
"What? Why?"
"We are not sure. Come on, you can't stay here alone..."
"So I'm coming too?" you asked confused.
"No, no. Narcissa is still here and she'll take you to her house..."
"Mother, I am old enough. I can stay alone at home..."
"Don't argue with me, young lady. Narcissa won't wait... Go down stairs and be polite..."
"Aren't I always?" you said exiting your room.
You came downstairs and saw Narcissa already waited for you.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mrs. Malfoy," you said.
"Oh don't worry about it, dear and call me Narcissa."
"Thank you, Mrs....uh sorry, Narcissa."
She smiled at you, grabbed your hand and apparated to Malfoy Manor. When she let go of your hand, you stood in awe. You were in entrance hall and it was huge. In the middle was silver fountain. Next to it, on both sides, were huge staircases. Everything was green, silver and black. Walls were beautifully decorated in green and black with (you were sure) very expensive paintings and in-between them silver candlesticks. Doors were black with silver handles; windows had black frames and green hangings. Everything was beautiful and elegant.
"Wow."
"So I suppose you like it here..." Narcissa said.
"Very much, it's beautiful here."
"I'm glad you like it. I will get Draco to show you your room. Just wait for him here, if you don't mind..."
"Not at all. Thank you."
Narcissa walked off and you looked at the walls. One painting caught your eye. There was man with platinum blonde hair. He looked like Lucius Malfoy but older. On his lap sat blonde haired boy, he looked like he was three or four years old and he was playing with the older mans watch.
"Me and my grandfather," a voice said and you spun around to see Draco Malfoy looking at the painting you were admiring.
"He died the day I got my letter from Hogwarts, he was so proud..." Draco continued.
"I'm sorry," you said slowly.
"Nothing to be sorry for, it's long time ago..."
"Still..."
"Come on, I'll show you your room," Draco said going upstairs. You followed him; he led you to the second floor and into long corridor.
"On the first floor is my parent's room, study and guestrooms. On second floor is my room, your room, other guestrooms, game room etc."
"Wow, this place is huge..."
"It is. This is my room," he said pointing to one door. "And that," he said pointing to the door across from his. "Is your room."
He opened the door to reveal a room. The walls were silver with pink decoration, furniture was black. What caught your attention first was huge black bed with black and pink satin sheets. You looked around and then jumped on the bed.
"How mature, Jacobs," Draco said entering the room as well and sat on your bed.
"What do you think you're doing Malfoy?" you asked.
"What? Scared, Jacobs?"
"No way!"
"You sure? You know as well as I do that you just can't resist me..." he said smirking.
"Sure..." you said smirking back at him.
You didn't notice at first, but his hand moved to your knee and began to move to your tight. You immediately slapped his hand away.
"See, you are too afraid to let me touch you, because you can't resist me..."
"I'm not afraid! I don't like you touching me..."
"Right."
You stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and Malfoy was just watching you.
"You're gonna sit there till I come back and tell you to leave..."
"No, I'm just gonna wait till you come out in a towel."
"Out, now!" you said pointing to the door.
"That's not very nice, you're in my house!"
"That means you can do anything you want?" you asked pissed.
"That means I can do anything I want," he said smirking.
"Great, I'm going to take a shower," you said and slammed the door. But right after you did you realized you had nothing to sleep in. So you opened the door again.
"Back so soon?" Malfoy asked lying on your bed.
"No! I was wondering...Can you lend me something to wear?"
"Now, now. You wanted me to leave and now you want a favor. That will cost you something..."
"Like what?"
"Do something I'd like. Strip for me or give me a blow job."
"What? For a shirt? That's definitely not worth it..."
"So sleep naked."
"No way!"
"Like I said it will cost you something..."
"Fine, Malfoy. What do you want?"
"I want you to go to my mother's party as my date..."
"Ok, now give me the shirt!"
"How about not?"
"How about not going to your mom's party?"
"How about please?"
"Right, please give me the god damned shirt!"
"Go take a shower and I will bring it to you..."
You glared at him and slammed the bathroom door again. After ten minutes you entered your room, Malfoy was already gone. But there was also no shirt.
'I'm gonna kill that pr@t!'
You marched out of your room and knocked on his door.
"Come in," he yelled.
You opened the door prepared to yell. But when you opened it you found him standing next to his bed in nothing but boxers on...You opened your mouth and then closed it again.
"What is it, Jacobs?" he asked obviously pleased with himself.
"The shirt," you almost yelled.
"Oh right, I was wondering why you're here in a towel. But I could get used to it. Feel free everytime you'll be in nothing but a towel on, sweetheart."
"The shirt," you said or more like demanded.
He watched you obviously having fun. Then he went to one of his drawers and took out a Slytherin Quidditch team captain shirt and gave it to you..."
"Thanks," you said turning to leave. He grabbed your hand and turned you around. He stared at you for a moment and then let you go and turned around.
"Good night."
"Night, Malfoy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it...