Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 4 - Old friends

~Dream~

Draco Malfoy was lying on the floor. His clothes were torn. He was bleeding. Death-Eaters stood around him. And in the middle with him stood the most feared person in wizarding history – The Dark Lord himself.
He pointed his wand at Draco and screamed: "Crucio!"
Draco was rolling on the floor screaming. You couldn't stand it. You wanted him to stop. You wanted to help Draco.
Two Death-Eaters held onto you. Made you watch the terrible things that were happening right in front of you. Tears were streaming down your face. You tried to look away. You just closed your eyes and let the tears fall.
"Look at him! See. This is because of you! If it weren't for you everything would be alright! You have one last chance, join me and he won't die!"
"Don't listen to him, Kat. Don't listen to him!" Draco said breathlessly.
"I...I..." you had no idea what to do. But then you looked at Draco. Suddenly you knew what to do. You couldn't let him die. You loved him.
"Don't do it, Kat. Don't."
"There's no other way, Drake," you said softly. Then you turned your head to The Dark Lord.
"I will join you," you said firmly.
The Dark Lord let out a laugh. He pointed his wand at Draco and he almost whispered two words that break your heart. His words echoed in the hall you stood in.
"Avada Kedavra!"
Draco's lifeless body fell on the floor with a thud.
"Too late," Dark Lord said.
You were in hysterics; you couldn't believe what just happened. And suddenly everything went black.

~End of your dream~

"Kat! Kat, wake up! Katie! F.uck this....WAKE UP!"
You slowly opened your eyes and looked straight into grey stormy eyes of the person who was shaking you.
"What are you doing, Malfoy?" you asked trying your best to sound cold.
"You were crying and screaming and YOU woke me up!"
"Sorry... You called me Kat..."
"I didn't..."
"Yeah, you did."
"Didn't!"
"Oh yes, you did. You haven't called me that for God knows how long..."
"Since you and your parents went to California for two years," Draco said quietly.
"You left day before my birthday..."
"I'm sorry, Drake. That was not my decision, if I knew about a way to make it up to you..."
"I do," he said smirking.
"You are unbelievable, Draco Malfoy and get yourself and your perverted mind out of my room now!" you said laughing.
"Sorry," he said laughing too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it...It's sort of short...I know...