Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 7 - Hogwarts Express

It was early in the morning and Narcissa Malfoy was already wide awake dressed and waiting for the kids to come down for breakfast. When they didn’t she assumed they slept in and went upstairs. She knocked at her son’s bedroom door and nobody responded, so she opened the door. What she found wasn’t exactly what she expected. Her son with you in his arms. She smiled at the sight of you. This was exactly for what her, Lucius and your parents hoped for so long, you two to be together. She sat down on the Draco’s side of bed.
“Draco! Katie!” she called softly. You both stirred but didn’t realize in what situation you were in.
“I know you probably had long night, but you are going to Hogwarts today,” she called out softly again. You both immediately sat up. You looked from Narcissa to Draco your eyes wide.
How exactly did I get here? You thought.
“I’ll leave you two alone,” she said smiling and exiting Draco’s room.
“Malfoy, did we-?” you asked your eyes still wide.
“No, we didn’t. But if I were you I wouldn’t give myself much credit for it….”
“What?” you asked staring at him.
“I mean you were really eager to get me out of these clothes, not that I complained…”
“What happened then? If I was so drunk, how come we didn’t do anything?”
“I stopped you,” he said slowly.
“You what? Malfoy, what’s wrong with you?”
“Do you want to miss the train?” Draco asked quickly getting up and going to the bathroom.
“Right,” you mumbled, wrapped his sheet around yourself and went to your room. You took a shower did your hair and make-up and got dressed into black capris, white polo shirt, black vest and black ballet shoes.
Draco and Narcissa were already waiting for you. Draco was already wearing school uniform and Narcissa was elegant as usual.
“Ok, kids have good time, Draco take care of Kate and both behave and be careful,” she said hugging you and Draco.
“Mother,” Draco whined trying to get away from her.
“Alright, bye,” Narcissa said smiling sadly at you and Draco.
“Bye, and thank you for letting me stay here,” you said with fake smile.
“Oh, it was our pleasure, darling,” she said winking at you.
“Come on, Jacobs,” Draco said grabbing your stuff and apparating away, you following close behind.
The platform 9 and ¾ was already full of people but as you and Draco walked most of the people got out of your way.
“I can’t believe your mother thinks I slept with you,” you hissed as you and Draco went to the other end of train.
“Get over it,” he replied smirking at you.
“Don’t you smirk at me, Malfoy,” you said glaring at him and couple of second years standing near by jumped.
“You are scaring kids, Jacobs,” Draco pointed out.
“Since when you care?” you shot back.
“We are prefects we are supposed to take care of this scum,” he said motioning to other people around.
“Oh, nice, Malfoy, very nice,” you said boarding the train. Draco threw his and yours stuff after you and followed you. No compartments seemed to be empty, so you just stopped in front of one full of Huffelpuffs and shot Draco a look.
“Now, you need me, huh?” he said smirking and slid the compartment door open.
“Get out of my compartment,” he said sneering. They all immediately shot up and gathered their stuff, save one.
“We were here first,” a little boy said standing up to Draco.
“Look, kido, if you know what’s best for you, get out and don’t argue with him,” you said flatly.
“My father works for the ministry in very high post,” he tried to threat you.
“Look, you,” Draco said dangerously. “If your father works for the ministry, you should now who I am and who my father is.”
“It’s Draco Malfoy,” one of the little boy’s friends said. A look of horror appeared on the little boys face and he started backing away.
“I’m sorry,” he said. “Sir,” he added. A smirk appeared on Draco’s face.
“If you’re lucky I’ll forget about and your father won’t be fired,” Draco yelled after him. Seconds after little boy incident G and James entered the compartment.
“Hey,” you said smiling and hugging G and then even James. When you put your arms around his neck he put his on your back…
“The prefect compartment, come along Jacobs,” Draco said brushing past James, grabbing your wrist and dragging you behind him.
“Malfoy!” you yelled trying to get away from his grip but he didn’t let go. You grabbed his shoulder and forced him against the wall.
“Let go, Malfoy,” you hissed. But he was stronger and pushed you against the opposite wall.
“No.”
“Let go of me!” you hissed trying to pull your wrists away.
“No,” he said tightening his grip on your wrist. “You’re going with me, Jacobs!” He dragged you behind him and into the prefect compartment. It was empty because it was too early. Draco looked around and pushed you on one seat and sat next to you.
“What was that supposed to mean, Jacobs?!”
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“Don’t play with me; you know very well what I’m talking about!”
“I have no idea what’s going on in your tiny little brain, Malfoy. So how am I supposed to know what are you talking about?!”
“You know very well what I’m talking about. You just go around throwing yourself at strangers.”
“Excuse me; I wasn’t throwing myself at anyone.”
“Oh really? And what about Martin?”
“Who?”
“See you don’t even know his name and you-“
“Trouble in paradise, eh?”
“Shut up,” you and Draco both yelled at once turning around to find Granger and Weasley there. Before you or Draco could say something more a head girl entered the compartment.
“So, I guess everyone’s here, right?” she said smiling as everyone filled the compartment.
“So I hope you had great holidays,” she started.
“Like you care, idiot,” you said quietly. Draco looked at you and smirked.
“Once we arrive you’ll help first years get off the train and then of course you’ll take the first years new in your house to your common room. Your head of house will give you schedule so you’ll know when you have to patrol corridors. You will patrol the corridors in couples. There are always two prefects in year in each house so for example here Katie will patrol corridors with Draco, Ron with Hermione and so on. I also have good news for you. Prefects will have their own common room and will share dorms...“
“What?” you yelled.
“Do you have problem with sharing dorm with Draco, Katie?” the head boy asked winking at you. “You can always come to my room.”
“Like she’d even touch you, you idiot,” Draco said glaring at him.
“Oh she did more then just touch me, Malfoy, if you know what I mean…”
“Shut up,” you spat at him.
“Alright,” the head girl cut in. “I guess that’s all, you can all go now…”
Draco followed you out of the compartment. Once you were standing in the corridor he spun you around and pressed you against the wall.
“Not again, Malfoy,” you said pushing him off and going back to your compartment.
You entered the compartment and sat down glaring at everyone around.
"What's wrong?" G asked.
"Nothing..."
"It's not nothing, Katie," Adrian said sitting next to you and putting his arm around your shoulders. You sighed.
"I have to share room with Draco..."
"Wow," was all they said.
"Yeah, great..." you said putting your head on Adrian's shoulder and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it...