Status: feedback people? comments, messages anything..just tell me what you think! I'm not sure if I should finish it up or add some more drama! So please, comment or something... Thx Ciiica

Love Between Lines

Chapter 8 - Rachel and Blaise

*Dream*

“You have a week, Catherine. Join me or he dies...” a dark figure hissed.
“Who will die?” you asked.
“The one you care so deeply about,” the voice said, loathing the word ‘care’. The very moment two masked Death-Eaters dragged someone in. As they dragged him his hood fell off and you could clearly see platinum blonde hair and also his bruised face.
“What did you do to him?” you asked, angry.
“Nothing much, yet...”

*End of your dream*

You shot up and looked around. You were still in your compartment, G was sleeping, Rachel was reading a book, Blaise and Adrian were playing chess and Draco was sleeping soundly leaning against the window.
“What’s wrong, K?” Rachel asked.
“Just a dream,” you smiled at her.
“What dream?”
“Scary one.”
“You are talkative today, aren’t you?” Rachel said smirking.
“This just isn’t the best day of my life...”
“Why?” Rachel asked putting her book down.
“I spent last two weeks of holidays at Malfoy Mannor, Narcissa thinks I slept with Draco and I have to share dorm with him!” you said finally getting it all off your chest.
“So you didn’t?” she asked.
“Didn’t what?”
“Sleep with him,” she said nodding toward Draco.
“No!”
“Oh and you have to share dorm with him? You won’t be rooming with us?”
“No, prefects share dorms this year.”
“I can’t imagine rooming with Pansy without you, it will be torture...”
“Don’t worry; I’ll come time to time to help you put her in her place.
Rachel laughed.
“So Rache, met someone during holidays?” you asked winking at her.
“No, not really,” she said looking away.
“Come on, Rache, you had to...”
“No, not really,” she said looking away. You slowly looked at the place she was looking.
“Blaise?” you asked her. She blushed.
“No, of course not...” she said looking away.
“Rachel? Do you still like him?” you asked slowly. In the end of second year everything seemed like Rachel and Blaise would get together. Everything seemed they were perfect for each other but when everybody came back to school they hardly looked at each other. Nobody was sure what happened. Even she and Blaise weren’t sure why they didn’t talk to each other, but neither of them bothered to try and solve it.
“I- I don’t know,” she finally said. You could tell she was really uncomfortable with talking about it so you decided to change the subject.
“We should be there any moment, huh?” you said smiling.
“Yeah, let’s go and change,” Rachel said catching on and following you out of the compartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short...I know but I added a little love story of Rachel and Blaise...you'll hear about them later;)