‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

I Won't Let Him Go.

I lied in bed that night Jack was lying next to me wide awake just like me, “Jack” I whispered he turned his head to look at me, “I-I want to ask you something” I said, stumbling on my words. Jack propped himself up on his elbow slipping his arm over my waist and giving me a small smile. “I was thinking what do you think about me adopting Aden?” I ask biting my bottom lip.

I saw Jack’s eyes widen as the words left my mouth, I knew it was a bad idea asking him about it. But then he broke me out of my thoughts. “Nic I-I-I’m not so sure I mean Alex had a point earlier Lisa is Aden’s mom and he does need her” Jack replied as his words hit me I felt a tear roll down my cheek. “Jack think about it she gave him up right at the begging she wasn’t interested in Aden’s life what so ever so why now why is she back now after a year she doesn’t even love him like I do I’ll fight for him with or without you Jack” as I said that I got up and out of bed, making my way toward the door. “Nic wait” Jack said getting up out of bed as well.

He walked towards me and put his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. I breathed in his sent and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. “I won’t let him go Jack” I said my words muffled “you have to babe” Jack replied, “He’s not yours” Jack said my heart dropped as the words left his mouth I couldn’t believe he had just said that. I stepped back from his hold, shaking my head at him tears rolling down my cheeks. I walked towards the door not even looking back at jack. Slamming the door behind me I made my way down stairs I saw Zack and Rian sitting on the sofa. I sighed and made my way towards the kitchen, in need of a drink.

Everyone was asleep they all went up few hours ago, sun light was pouring through the kitchen windows I hadn’t gone back up to Jack since we had that fight. I was starting to feel tired, everything in my head was going round in circles and I couldn’t stop thinking what would happen to Aden. If Alex lets her take him I know I’ll never ever forgive him, he knows how much Aden means to me. The only thing that kept going round in my head right now was what jack said. “He’s not yours” that’s when the tears started again.

“he’s not yours”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so theres only going to be a few chapters left im also doin a new story cheek it out here Dreams Do Come True PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <333