Sequel: Come A Little Closer

I Still Remember

After succeeding with avoiding him for four in a half years, Gina goes home for a few days in the summer to see Marc Staal unexpectedly while giving her sister an intervention. Gina thought she was done waiting around for him but realizes that she was wrong about that.
  1. Drinking before an Intervention
    Gina, Renee, and Syd go to Thunder Bay for Gina's sisters intervention only to be told who the guest of honor was.
  2. Secrets Are No Fun Unless There Shared with Everyone
    Marc and Gina get into an argument during the intervention only for Gina to lash out a secret that she didn't want people to know
  3. The Truth Begins
    Eric and Gina are talking about the incident when the truth about Marc and Gina begins to unfold
  4. Bar Fight
    The next day after the intervention, all hell breaks lose. Chapter title explains all.
  5. Memories
    Gina gets put on a guilt trip and questions her feelings about Marc
  6. Fireworks
  7. Hello Jersey
    Marcs lady friend comes in for the weekend, only for Gina to find out the news that could break her.
  8. The Confrontation
    After having confrontation with Francesca, Gina knew she had to get rid of her...once and for all.
  9. Pscyhological Times and Rampages
    Sydney and Francesca go at it over smores, while Sydney gets inside of her head perfectly.
  10. Sandbar
    The girls begin Operation Bye Bye Francesca, only for Francesca to fuel the fire.
  11. Snakes and Stories of a Rebelious Mother
    While trying to get revenge on Francesca, Gina's mother comes clean about how she really won the heart of Gina's real father.
  12. Green Hair
    While mixing hair dye in shampoo and conditioner, Marc almost pulls a move on Gina that would later be ruined by Francesca.
  13. Memories and Heartbreak
    upon getting dragged to the carnival, Gina finds out the news she dreaded to hear since coming home.
  14. Denial and Pain
    Marc Proposes to Francesca, causing all hell to break lose with everyone
  15. The Blackout and a Visit from a Dead Father
    Gina gets into a bar fight at the underground and blacks out, only to get a visit from her father. However, when she wakes up, she finds out her mother is coming to Chicago for a visit.
  16. The Proposal to go Home
    Eric, Sydney, Jordan, Jared, Lindsy, Gina's mom, and Mrs. Staal all give Gina an intervention and beg her to come home
  17. The Promise Will Be Broken
    After Sydney and Francesca go at it with their fists, Marc and Gina admit what they've been hiding from one another for so long, only to make Gina realize what she needed to do before it was too late.
  18. Fiber Bars and Wedding Dresses
    While thinking of a way to get back at Francesca, Gina finds out about Francescas wedding dress, that puts her over the edge.
  19. I Still Remember
    While pulling an all nighter, Marc and Gina sit outside to watch the sun rise, only to remember the good times they had before the fall out.
  20. Hockey Night in Thunder Bay
    While playing three on three hockey, Jared decides to make sure Francesca got a taste of how the Staals play Canadas game.
  21. The Wedding Dress
    While waiting for Francesca at the bridal shop, Sydney makes Gina try Francescas dress on, only for Marc to come in and have second thoughts
  22. Denial, Pain, and Tears
    Sydney and Marc go at it with one another, and Sydney calls Marc out on everything in his life.
  23. Round Two
    Marc takes Gina back to the cornfield were the memories come back.
  24. The Outburst
    After waking up from sex, Gina tries to talk Marc out of getting married, only for the talk to backfire and explode into an argument.
  25. The Talk from the Alcoholic
    While in depression the night before and the day of the wedding, Lindsy gives Gina a pep talk about the decision she needs to make before Marc gets married.
  26. I Will Always Love You Marc Staal
    Self Explanitory
  27. The Decision
    the final chapter :)