Status: Comment on what you liked, disliked and what i could have done better. =)

Loving a Shithead

Chapter 2

RECAP:
"Oh, okay," I said. We both got out of the car i walked to the back of the car grabbed and grabbed my suitcase. I breathed in deeply and Jimmy grabbed my hand.

We got up to the door and...
********************************************************************************************************

Once I opened the door i was attacked by hugs from all angles. I looked at Jimmy. My eyes were screaming for him to help me.

He chuckled and said,"Okay guys enough get off of my daughter." Once he said that everyone let go of me and i chuckled nervously. Jimmy started introducing people. It didn't take to long to figure out who everyone was. There was and awkward silence and Jimmy broke it by saying,"Adrianna do you want to see your room."

"Da, vă rog...,"I said until i realized people were looking at me weird. I realized i didn't speak English so i covered it by saying,"Sorry but yes please." Jimmy led me up to my new bedroom. My bedroom was the last one on the left. I stared at the door for a while till Jimmy cleared his throat.

I looked back at him and twisted the door nob. The door swung open and i walked in. I was amazed at how it turned out. My new bedroom looked awesome. I walked farther in tilted my head to the side. I turned around and hugged Jimmy and Leanna.

"Thank you so much,"I said.

Leanna said smiling at me,"No problem, honey."

"It's just so amazing,"I said.

"Well finish looking through the room then," she said.

I complied and walked into the first door i saw. I walked in and saw my own bathroom. It was huge. I walked out still shocked at how big my bathroom was.

"I can't believe you guys did this just for me," I said.

"And i can't believe it's not butter," Jimmy said.

"Well if it's popsicle it's possible,"I said.

We all started cracking up. Once we calmed down Leanna told me i had one more room to go to. I looked at her suspiciously and walked to the other doors that haven't been opened yet. I slid the doors apart.

I gasped in shock. It was big huge. I looked around the inside of it. It had to be the biggest closet i have ever seen. I looked around to see everything empty. I was okay with it though.

I walked out and hugged Leanna cause it was obviously her idea to have a giant closet in my room. I also hugged Jimmy too. I hugged both of them and kept thanking them for adopting me cause it feels better to have a family.

Once i let go Leanna looked at me and said,"I know it's a little early so i don't expect you to call me mom."

"Then you don't expect to much, mom,"I said. She basically started tearing up at those words. I hugged her again until she quit.

"Okay so unpack and if you want to we can go shopping tomorrow," she said.

"Okay but i don't have any money," I said.

"Don't worry i got you covered," Jimmy said.

We laughed and headed downstairs with me on Jimmy's back. I smiled at everyone and said,"So for the whole language change thing, it's just i'm used to speaking Romanian."

"Oh it's okay, it was just a little weird at first," Val said.

"Ya that's everyones reaction when they first hear me speak it," I said.

"So are you fluent in any languages,"Gena asked.

"Yes, I am fluent in Romanian and Spanish,"I said.

"Cool," she said.

After a while they all started leaving so it was just me, Jimmy, and Leanna sitting on the couch. I looked over at them and asked,"Do you think they liked me?"

They answered at the same time,"Ya of course."

"Okay, just wondering," I said,"well i'm gonna go up get ready, unpack, and go to bed, good night mom, dad." I hugged them both and went upstairs.

I took shower and changed into just basic basketball shorts and a black tank top. I grabbed my sketch book and started drawing more. I eventually got bored and went to sleep.

I had a dreamless night which was okay. I did toss and turn through out the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So comment what you liked, disliked and what i could've done better.

Oh yeah and a shout out to my first commenter on this story:
TheRevTholomewPlague

Comments keep me going people