Status: Comment on what you liked, disliked and what i could have done better. =)

Loving a Shithead

Chapter 9

I did a mini-spaz attack at the next pencil thrown at me and tumbled off the bed. I groaned as I landed on my face. I groaned and rolled over.

Rory was standing there giggling. I flipped her off and grabbed for her feet. She stepped back quickly and my face hit the ground again.

"Fuck you," I groaned out.

"When and how hard," she asked sarcastically.

"The 31st of February and so hard can't I won't be able to see straight," I mumbled against the carpet.

She just laughed,"So do you know what your wearing tonight?"

"Just shorts and a shirt," I said.

"Hell no,"she said and walked to my closet,"you're not wearing 'just shorts and a shirt'."

I just lie there and tried to go back to sleep. I was staring at the door when Leana and the girls walked in. They all looked at me weird and Leana asked,"Hunny, what are you doing?"

"Trying to think of a way to get out of this party I somehow got roped into,"I said.

"So what happened to your friend cause she was just here,"She asked.

"In my closet trying to find something to wear."

The girls eyes lit up and the started for the closet. I just groaned and thumped my head off the floor again.

*1 hour later*

Jimmy walked in to see me being shoved into tight as hell skinny jeans. He stood and stared at them,"Umm what in the hell?" he asked.

"They attacked me,"I said,"I didn't stand a chance."

He laughed and tossed a black piece of fabric at my face. I fell backwards which took the other girls with me. "What is this?"

"It's the shirt you're wearing tonight, cause I don't trust them to pick out your shirt."

"Hey!" they all said offended.

Jimmy just laughed it off and out of my room. Once they were finished dressing me I grabbed the necklaces and bracelets I was gonna wear. I fiddled with my dog tag as we walked down the steps.

Rory was wearing almost the same thing as I was except she had on a Hustler shirt. "Lookin' good," she said.

"Not to bad yourself," I replied.

"So do we have to deal with dipshit or is he gonna meet us their," I asked.

"Oh chill," a voice said.

"Speak of the devil," I said,"and the devil shall appear."

"Oh I'm soo flattered."

"Oh get bent," I said.

"What ever," he replied.

"That's right,"I said.

He just looked between me and Rory and said,"So are we going or no?"

"Wait a second,"Mattie said.

I groaned and looked at him expectantly. He looked at Dad and asked,"Are you seriously letting her go to a high school party, where guys can grab and grind on her, dressed like that?"

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed," I asked,"I mean at least I'm covered up."

"Yes, I noticed,"Mattie said,"but everything is just to tight."

Jimmy sighed,"He does have a point."

"Hey," I said," you're the one that picked out the shirt, I was forced into the pants."

"Anyway it's not like any of the girls at the party are gonna be at least covered up,"Mom and Rory replied.

Dad just crossed his arms and pouted. I just said,"That's not gonna work."

"Fine," he huffed.

We all said our goodbyes and we left.

"So, how far is this party,"I asked.

"It's about 20 minutes," Matt replied.

"I didn't ask you, shit head,"I said.

"It's about 15 minutes," Rory said.

I just sat back and began singing along to the music that popped onto the radio. Surprisingly, they played Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. I belted it out and screamed the parts that were meant be screamed except the radio sucks and had him sing it instead.

We should up at the house quickly and a guy with dark hair ran up and tackled Rory.

"Oh My Cheese, Bo I missed you,"she screamed.

"I missed you too," he screamed back in a shockingly deep voice.

"So Bo, if you would get off my I would be able to introduce you to my new bestie at school," she said.

He stood up and helped her up."So D, this is my cousin, Bo,"she said,"Bo this is my new bestie Adrienne or D, either one works."

I just waved my hand and said a small hey. Rory and Bo smirked at each other, which scared me. He pulled me into a bone-crushing hug and swung me around.

"Down Sparky," I said," I need air."

"Ya, down Sparky, she needs air,"Matt sneered.

"Oh Matt, please," I said,"piss off."

Bo and Rory busted out laughing, Rory with her more feminine booming laugh and Bo with his deep chuckle. "I like her," Bo said and with that he led us into the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mattie or Shadz= Matt Saunders
Matt or shit head= Matt Baker

This sucks, but hey at least i updated, but trust me when i say something HUGE is gonna happen. Okay so maybe not huge but something big will. But without comments i lose my drive to write so COMMENTS GIVE ME THE DRIVE TO WRITE and plus it will tell me to keep the story going. So those who actually like the story should thank the only commentor of last chapter.

The Fantastic Commentor was:
dancer_1018

SO remember comment on what you liked, disliked and/or what i could have done better.