Daddy can you hear me?

Back home

"Mommy!!! Slow down!" Oliver complained from hehind me. I slowed down and looked down at him with a smile on my face. "Sorry baby. Mommy's just in a hurry." I giggled. Without saying a word, he held his arms out.

I smiled and picked him up, then began hurrying through the crowds once more. "Arabelle!!" A firmilar voice called. I turned and saw Matt Kean standing there. I quickly ran over to him, and he pulled me and Oli into a hug.

"Uncle Matt!!!" Oliver screamed and jumped from me and to his uncle. "What are you doing here? I thought Nicholls was getting me??" I asked. "Hes in the car with a surprise for you. We found someone who can take you right to your father." He smiled.

"What?! No!!" I almost yelled. "I mean I do want to meet my father, but I would rather not meet him todey. just give me a week or two." I smiled. "Okay, okay, but your still gonna meet this guy. He's your brother." Matt smiled.

"Excuse me?" I gasped. "Yeah. His name is Brian Elwin Haner Jr." His smile grew bigger. "Isn't that grandpa's name?" Oli asked from Matt's arms. "No buddy, grandpas name is Brian Elwin Haner Sr." Matt chuckled.

"Oli come here." I sighed and reached for my son. He came back to me, and I put him on his feet, but stayed crouched infront of him. "We're gonna go meet your Uncle Brian okay? then we'll go home and see daddy." I smiled. "Okay!" He nodded.

I grabbed his hand in mine and we started towards the door. "Does this guy already know what you set him up for?" I said through my teeth when I was Matt Nicholls sitting in a car with whom I was guessing is my brother.

"That your his sister? Yeah he knows." Matt smiled. "And about my son?" I growled. "Oh...." Matt mumbled. "Dumbass." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Belle!!" Nicholls called. I smiled and let go of Oli's hand before running into his arms. "I missed you Mattie." I whispered.

"I missed you too Arabelle." He whispered in my hair. I laughed and pulled away, only to see a man standing next to my son. He had black raven hair, that was covered mostly by a fedora that was sitting on his head.

He was wearing black jeans with one or two chains hanging from the pockets, and a white and black shirt. "Oli!" I called, and he came running towards me and Matt. "Yes mommy?" He smiled. "Are you not gonna say 'Hi' to Uncle Mattie?" I smiled.

He then looked behind me and saw him. "Uncle Mattie!!" He screamed and ran towards him. I giggled before stepping towards the new person. "Whats your name?" He asked. "Arabelle Samantha Sykes." I smiled.

"Brian." He smiled and extended his arm. I then did the same and shook his hand. "Mommy!!! When are we gonna see daddy??" Oli complained. "We'll go here in a minute, Oliver." I smiled. "Your sons a cutie, sis." Brian smiled, and put his arm around me.

I cringed a bit when he did but got used to it quickly. "Thanks." I smiled. "So I hear that congratz are in order, no matter how late they are." He smiled. "For what?" I asked.

"Well for one, you have a really adorable son, and I hear you recently got married to Oli Sykes." He smiled. "Yeah. Just before they went on tour really. " I smiled. "Cool." He nodded.

"So um, I guess we should go. Matt, you got my stuff didn't you?" I asked, walking away from Brian."Along with Oli's." Matt nodded. "Good, so can we go?" I smiled. "Just get in the car and we can." He smiled.

Oli got in the back seat and I climbed in behind him, while Matt and Mattie were in the front. "See ya' later Bri." Matt aknowledged before we left.

I smiled when I realized that Oliver had fallen asleep right before we reached the house. "We'll get the stuff you just take him to his room." Mattie whispered. I nodded and got Oliver out of the car. I slowly walked into the house and heard everything go quiet as I walked upstairs.

"Arabelle!!" Someone whispered. Their voice was like silk, and it made me weak at the knees. I turned around and saw Oli standing there. Quickly I made my way over to him and into his arms. "I've missed you baby." He whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you too, so has lil Oli." I smiled. "Lil Oli?" He laughed. "Yes, Lil Oli. It's gonna be to damned confusing being around both of you when your both called Oli." I laughed. "Haha well its up to you love. How'd meeting your dad go?" He smiled.

I looked down at the floor innocently. "Arabelle!"He groaned. "Sorry! I-I just dont really like the idea of coming to Cali and then going striaght to him." I sighed. "Well didn't you write him letters all the time when you figured out who he is and where he lives?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah, but I never heard anything. Like he never replied." I pouted. "Don't worry hunny, you'll meet him, and he'll love you! trust me." He smiled. I nodded my head and smiled while just standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arabelle's Outfit
Well I know its kinda weird, but hey it'll get better!!!