Status: On Going

Learning to Be Free. Learning What True Love Is

Some one familiar? Nejis point of view

Neji's point of view:
I was staring ahead of me when I picked up a faint scent of someone chakra not far from us. We were headed back to Kohona village when I activated my Byukugan and saw a girl headed to town as well she stopped at a tree that seemed to have the leaf village symbol engraved into its bark. I signaled to the rest of them that there was a girl ahead of us and then we slowly stopped as she came into view of the rest of them.
“Who are you?” I asked speaking up first. The girl just stood there facing forward trying to figure out if she should say anything or not.
“Were from the leaf village.” Tenten said making the girl smile a little.
“Oh okay then that makes a lot more sense. My name is Serenity only known survivor of the village hidden in the Moon.” she said in a small voice and I gasp along with Kakashi and Guy Sensei.
“Are you blind?” Naruto asked in a hyper tension voice.
“Naruto you idiot.” Tenten from before said. Serenity the girl giggle lightly in an unbelievably cute voice.
“he he no I am not blind by the way I just prefer to leave my eyes closed they attract attention.” She said mumbling the last part in a cute almost childish voice as she began turning towards us slightly.
“Well well well if it isnt Serenity little miss princess of the Village hidden in the moon.” a strange unknown male said showing up behind Serenity.
“NEVER call me that! Who are you?” she said anger filling her voice as she turned quickly toward the location of the voice. Gasping lightly she backed up a couple steps in disbelief.
“You died!” she yelled at him.
“Oh no my dear Serenity I killed all of them my little sister. Think.” he said
“Mom and dad?” she questioned sadness clear in her voice.
“All of them Serenity even mom and dad.”
The guy merely smiled at her slowly then looked at all of us standing here and smirked seeing the sight of a bunch of leaf village ninjas probably. He looked back at her and activated a Byukugan making me gasp anger filling me.
“Well well you truly are the prophet child of our clan.” he said.
“Shut up! There is no clan anymore there is only me and you and one of our two ancestral clans but that is it. There is no clan for people like us anymore you ruined that idiot. You took them away remember that?” she yelled at him anger lacing in every word spoken.
“I know what I did sister. Do not remind me of everything I have done.”
“Well dear brother in our clan is now only you and me. Well before the day is over there will be only one of us left and I promise you it will not be you.”
“Such big words for such a little girl.”
“I may be small but I am not little. And I am not weak.”
Her brother snorted staring at her anger was almost shaking from me I was so angry. A soft voice began calling out a lot of animals Serenity had them surround her and her brother in a couple of layers of them.
“Keep them out of this battle it is between me and him no interruptions period. If I can't do this then I will forever be trapped in what people call my destiny. And Kakashi staying out of this goes for you and Guy both interfere and I will hurt you both I promise.” she said shrugging off the black cape she had been wearing over her outfit of a black fighting kimono type thing with white designs and black shorts underneath and her shoes came up to her thighs they were black with holes down the side of them like little X's with lace tops and heeled. Her hair now that I could officially see it was black with what seemed like silver/lavender streaks.
“Serenity just come quietly now.”
“No I do not think I will brother. You are corrupt and cannot see the right path anymore.”
Her brother disappeared momentarily with from eye sight and then a clanking of metal was heard.
“Come on Serenity use your gift.”
“No if I used the sacred eyes of our clan I would be nothing at all. A bird locked in a cage for people to use and stare at all day I don't think so brother.” her words shocked me and eyes landed on me silently. I was shocked at what she had said the most.
“Use them or you will not succeed.” he said.
“I refuse.”.
A soft whistling was heard two light brown squirrels climbed up her back gathering her long hair and pinning it up against her head in a tight bun. She struck the katana into the ground and let them run down quickly. A smirk graced Serenity's brothers face and he began to get in a particular stance that I recognized a little to much. Untying her headband from around her waist she tied it securely around her eyes and looked in his general direction as a scowl graced his face.
“No we are on even grown.”
“Serenity” he growled opening his palms up in the stance of gentle fist my eyes widened.
Her brother smirked “You are within my circle sister.” he muttered. I stared mouth slightly open as she muttered “As are you brother.”
“2 palm” he said
“Shugo Kakke Rokujuuyonshou.” she said making a huge net of chakra around her releasing a large amount of chakra into it. Her brother and I stared wide eyed as he continued his 64 palm technique. Not a single one of his strikes touched her.
“Where did you learn that?” he asked.
“One of our ancestors taught me once while I was in the leaf she and me perfected this technique and she is a very dear friend of mine brother something you wouldn't understand seeing as you killed your best friend.” she said releasing her jutsu. 'Oh my god she learned that from Hinata!'.
Her brothers face was pure shock and anger as he looked at her. Shocked expressions were on everyone's faces as I tried to focus more on their fight.
“You should know better than to attack one of us with a katana.” she said. Serenity shot up her silver katana up and stopped him.
“2 palms” she whispered landing her palms on him.
“4 palms” he staggered a little bit.
“8 palms”
“16 palms”
“32 palms”
“64 palms” her brother dropped his sword and barely remained standing. As he stared at her with hate.
“Never underestimate me no matter what the case.” she replied pushing him down.
“This isn't over Serenity.”
“Yes it is.”
He staggered and barely stood up glaring at her hatefully 'anger shot through my whole body I wanted to run in between them and stop him from attacking her anymore'. Serenity shock her head and went to leave as he charged at her. Taking a kunai outta her thigh holster she threw it at him and landed it in his stomach. He staggered back and went to come charging at her again. He stopped as a paper bomb went off leaving a huge hole in his stomach was pouring out blood in massive amounts.
“Serenity you will make a great wife to your fiance. Now before you get all upset and mad again little sister I didn't set up the engagement as you had jumped to conclusion. My dear sister take this and read it well I actually killed them so that the people of our clan that were rising up and wanting to rebel against our parents and kill you would die first and they killed mom and dad and the rest of them before I got to them. I'm sorry little sister please forgive me Aki?” he said handing me a folded up letter inside of a letter with my mothers elegant handwriting on it and the Hiuga clan symbol on it as well.
“You baka.” she said leaning down and engulfing him in a hug. “You didn't have to lie to me I would have understood. I could have helped even then. You know I could have. Why?” Serenity asked tears falling down her angelic face freely.
“It is fine Aki I didn't want you to end up like them I killed them before they could get to you and I refused that mom asked me right before she died not to tell you to let you run to the leaf. And I did as they wished I never told you for fear of you running off out of anger and killing yourself. Now don't cry Serenity you will be fine you are the strongest girl I know not to mention your my little sister. I am glad that you have released me of the burden I have carried since they attempted to kill you my dear.” he said crying as he passed on.
She stood up casually and bowed my head silently and removed her headband from her eyes and tied it around her waist again. Serenity summoned a casket for him. The casket had a clan symbol on it that I wasn't to sure about and she lifted him up into the casket. Closing it I heard her sighed and did a land jutsu burring the casket down into the ground. She summoned a blank tomb stone and and engraved his name into. And turned towards the Leaf village and began to walk again.
Staggering Serenity began to look really weak. Activating my Byukugan I saw that she was in no condition to be walking at all. I ran up and caught her before she fell and hit the ground. I held her close to me bridal style she looked like a sleeping angel just exhausted from work. I smiled lightly as we neared the gates and I took off running. “Neji. Where are you going?” Tenten asked me frantically.
“To the Hokage. She was supposed to meet up with her anyways.” I replied running faster. This girl in my arms puzzled me to no end. She had not only used 64 palms but a technique that she and Hinata made up together. It was unbelievable when he Hinata was trying to perfect that jutsu right after the chunnin exams I never saw any girl with her what so ever. I was confused and I wish I could see how this girl fought off a man with her eyes blind folded.
I neared the Hokage building and just busted in not really listening to anybody's protest. Kicking open Lady Tsunade's door she looked up at me alarmed and then slightly down to the girl in my arms. Tsunade gasped as she peered at the girl. “Lay her on the couch Neji.” she said getting up from her desk quickly and walking over to Serenity as I gently lay her on the couch. Lady Tsunade placed a glowing hand right on Serenity's heart and Serenity herself began to glow a bright blinding whitish lavender light engulfed her body.
“Neji listen to me this girl is very special. Serenity has not been in this village for a long time as you can see. It appears the girl hasn't eaten in over a week and that is why she passed out. Now I bet you out of everyone that found her has millions of questions. I am not going to ask you what happened I will ask her when she gets up and comes to talk to me tomorrow. Now I want you to take Serenity to her house it is right outside the Hiuga compound and stay with her untell she wakes and make sure she eats something. The house has already been stocked up with food so don't worry about that. And any questions you have ask her yourself she will most likely tell you the answers more than anybody else.” Tsunade said in a low voice telling me I was dismissed.
I picked up the now glowing angel and began to leave Tsunade's office. Once I exited the Hokage building I jumped to the roof tops and began jumping roof to roof so that people didn't stare at the mysterious beauty in my arms. She stirred lightly and then clutched my shirt tightly and snuggled into me. Serenity looked so cute when I noticed her glowing was starting to die down and she was also crying lightly. We reached her house in no time and she was already done healing apparently as I gently turned the knob finding out the house was still open.
Walking in I layed her on the first couch I saw and began searching down stairs for a kitchen. I found one at last and began looking through the drawers only to find them complete with everything even wash cloths. Taking one I ran it under the cold water and rung it out. Going back to Serenity I lightly layed it on her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
This may be the only Neji point of view but it helps make the next chaper understandable with where she is and everything