Status: Being Written

Lets Run This Town Together

Left Behind

The loud boom shattered the apartment complex into dreaded silence. Red was now painted over the once white walls, and the body of the girl that Justin had apparently such strong feelings for, was dead.

"Y-You killed her..." Justin mumbled, in shock. He shouldn't be, I mean how many people had he killed, and witnessed being killed?

"Yeah, sorry for your loss, bud." I muttered, getting up, and making sure to take both of the guns.

Fuck Justin at this point, honestly. He was mad that I was fucking Raul, but he was sleeping with the enemy. What an asshole. He even trusted her more than me, he was going to choke me to death, just for her. I told him she worked for Jose, and what did he do... tried killing me. After all the time we spent together, a girl he knew for a month at the most meant more to him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, shock still set in his face.

"Fuck you." I responded, opening the door, only to have it slammed back shut.

"What? What the fuck did I do?" Justin inquired, anger rising in his system. Too bad he didn't scare me.

"Her." I opened the door forcefully, leaving the stunned Justin with the corpse of his new girlfriend.
-
-
-
-
I entered Raul's small home, which was guarded by an army of Mexicans.

"Did you do it?" Raul asked, sitting in the kitchen, smoking a blunt and watching a fight going on in his own back yard.

"Obviously." I spoke, looking at Raul while he wasn't even acknowledging me. I looked at the clock, it was only five.

"She had a gun?" Raul asked, noticing the second gun in my waistband.

"No." I answered, I didn't feel like calculating a story in my mind at this point, so I decided to just tell the truth.

"Well then where the fuck you get it?" Raul shrugged, not liking when he was aware and in control of an entire situation.

"Somebody else was there." I said bluntly, giving short answers was probably not the best thing to do at this point, I could see Raul becoming aggravated. The only problem with that was I was actually scared of Raul when he got angry. I'd never admit it, but he was just different than Justin.

"You killed them too?" He sighed, thinking the answer was yes. I contemplated on lying.

"No..." I answered, looking at Raul as his head whipped toward me.

"What?" He froze, anger reaching his eyes.

"I know them, Raul..." I spoke, breathing out evenly, preparing to be scolded.

"What the fuck Lil'? Come on, I don't give a fuck if you know them, they're a witness! Kill then too! If you don't fucking know how to make a kill, don't kill!" Raul yelled, standing up.

"Yo, someones at the door." someone said from the kitchen door way. I looked into the empty backyard, thinking of a way to get out of this.

"I'll be right back." Raul muttered, leaving the kitchen, and leaving me alone, I let out a struggled sigh.

My guard left, and I sat down, relaxing. My mind was at temporary ease.

Until I heard a gun shot.