Status: Being Written

Lets Run This Town Together

Surprise Attack

Justin:

Lillith and I had switched places. I was now laying in the bedroom and she was stuck out in the living room. She’d probably sneak in sometime later for some clothes.

I got up, and opened the window, sighing at the cool gust of wet air that breathed against my face and torso. I looked out and felt a sliver of fear crawl up my spine. I licked my lips and continued on as if I hadn’t seen what I had, so that I wouldn’t alert the armed men below of my acknowledge. I slipped back into the room, crouched and went to the suitcase to grab some of Lillith’s clothes. I left the room, silent as death’s whisper.

I stopped in the living room, there was a red laser dancing on the walls. I went to my belly and shuffled over to Lillth, who was asleep. I placed my hands over her mouth and dragged her to the floor. She fought against me until I pointed out the laser. I gave her the outfit I had grabbed, she dressed as fast as she could with her back pressed to the floor.

When the laser disappeared, I pulled Lillith up and dashed for the bedroom. I closed and locked the door.

“What’s going on?” Lillith asked, her body on high alert. I watched her eyes dash around the room as if expecting a surprise attack. But that’s what had been planned, a surprise attack while we had been sleeping; cowards.

“Some of Jose’s men. I looked out, saw them circled around the main entrance. They had guns. The laser was probably a sniper on another building, they wanted to catch us sleeping.” I explained and looked out the window, the men were gone. They’d be in the apartment in a matter of seconds.

Lillith helped without a word, we flipped the bed against the door, and piled a bunch of other things in front of the door. Lillith went to the closet and grabbed a messenger bag, slinging it over her shoulder. It was the bag where we kept our drugs, for either using or selling. I smirked and slipped out of the window, the fire escape creaked under my feet. Lillith followed and we stopped to listen. The front door creaked open and we could hear them moving on the creaky floors.

We looked at each other, nodded and took off running. I braced my foot on the metal bar of the railing and launched off, my hands caught the next fire escape over, I let go and grabbed the railing of the level below. My shoulder burned and my muscles strained to keep holding on. I let go again, grabbed the next level down and continued until I was at the last level, Lillith was almost there too.

I let go, my feet meant to land squarely. I must have landed wrong wrong because I fell backwards and landed on my back. I struggled to get air back into my lungs, all the momentum I had crashing down and backfiring on me.

I struggled onto my hands and knees, Lillith stood protectively in front of me, a gun drawn. I looked up and saw two of Jose’s men standing with guns pointed at us. I went to stand and a gun went off, barely missing my head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to convince myself not to be afraid to die.

But if I died, Lillith would be alone.

Lillith pulled the trigger a few times, the gun going off several times. No, three guns were going off at once. Then there was only 2 guns going off, Lillith had killed one of the two men.

Lillith was suddenly jarred backwards with a hiss from her. I looked up to see a bullet had grazed her cheek, the wound was bleeding and steaming. I stood up quickly, grabbed her gun and shot once, killing the last guy.

We ran as fast as we could, hands clasped and breathing labored and shallow. I looked back just as out apartment went up in flames.

---


I rapped my knuckles against the door harshly, my legs tired and my lungs burning my chest. Lillith stood next to me, in the same state.

“Come on Jared!” I yelled and the door was starting to be unlocked. I counted 13 clicks of different locks until the door was wrenched open, a skinny man standing in the doorway. He wore thick glasses, his hair was greying slightly, but he was stick-thin.

“Lillith, Justin, what kind of trouble are you in now?” He asked, his voice reminding me of a nasally rat. Lillith strode forward, wrapped her hand around his neck and put the gun to his temple, his eyes widened when his brain managed to process what was happening. I walked in after her and closed the door behind me.

“We’re going to stay here for a while. You owe us Jared, now’s the time to repay us.” Lillith hissed and he nodded feverishly. She let him go and straightened out his shirt, which was plaid.

“Right through here then,” Jared said and walked us through the small house. In the kitchen, a meth lab was all set up, his collection of pipes and bongs were displayed in the living room and I’m sure he had several types of drugs in the basement. He led up upstairs and showed us a guest room, already made up.

“Good. Thank you. Now, shower?” I asked and he led us to the bathroom without a word. He explained where the towels were and everything else we’d need.

I pulled Lillith into the bathroom with me and pulled her to me. She laid her head down on my chest and listened to my heartbeat.

“That was close,” I whispered and she nodded. I pulled back, turned her around and put my hands on her back, working the knots out of her back. She sighed and her head rolled to the side. I pushed her hair out of the way and kissed the back of her neck. She looked back at me, her face emotionless. I went back to massaging her back while planting little kisses on her neck.

I pulled off her shirt, her pants followed soon after, but we were comfortable enough around each other not to be worried about nudeness. I let my own clothes fall to the floor, and turned on the shower, guiding Lillith inside. Once the water hit her skin, she melted and sighed in relaxation. I washed her down gently, she kept her eyes on me the entire time. When I kissed her lips, she kissed back and folded her body against mine. I loved the feeling of her against me, I knotted my hands in her wet hair.

“Thank you,” she whispered, then took over, dominance filtering through. She backed me up against the shower wall and ground her hips against mine. I let out a throaty moan and pulled her legs around my waist. She chuckled against my lips and pulled away with dancing eyes.

“If there’s no condom, there’s no entering,” she whispered and I groaned.

I pulled her off me and jumped out of the shower, looking through the bag Lillith had brought. I pulled out the last condom and opened it with a victorious laugh. I jumped back in and Lillith laughed at my eagerness. I pulled her back to me, she put the condom on me and returned to being dominant. I pulled her legs back around my waist and she readjusted herself until I was in her fully.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....there is definitely some adult content in this story.... XD
Don't be silent readers!