Status: Being Written

Lets Run This Town Together

Glasgow Smile

Justin:

Even though my body was exhausted and my mind was tired, I was alert and aware of everything around me. I saw the shadow on the wall, the moonlight being a remarkable light. It must be full tonight. I walked forward, a knife clenched in my fist, my entire body tensed.

Who ever he was, he was good. If I hadn’t been expecting anything, he would’ve slipped right past. He made no noise, he had snuck up on Lillith. That was an amazing feat.

But he had a one-track mind, he had Lillith but he couldn’t hear me. I stood in the darkest corner behind him, waiting for the right moment. He had a gun pressed to her temple, she looked annoyed. But she also knew that this guy was sent by Jose, and that he would shoot her brains out if she even tried to get away. He pulled her right up against him, I could hear his chuckle as he felt her up. I could just about smell his lust from here.

“I bet you think I’m here to kill you,” I heard him say and almost blew my cover right then. I stayed put, locking my legs in place. Lillith didn’t answer, her jaw was clenched as his free hand ventured under her pants. She stiffened and her eyes lit up when his hand stopped at her crotch, it made me sick.

“Get your fingers out of there or I’ll cut them off,” she hissed angrily. I closed my eyes, he was violating her, breaking her. I opened my eyes to see his lips on hers, her back against the wall, and the gun positioned under her chin. He was struggling with his zipper.

I walked forward and stopped behind him, the knife clenched tightly in my hand, it felt as if the hilt was embedding itself into my palm. Tears were running down Lillith’s cheeks, and he was too busy with kissing her and getting his dick out to notice the flash on the wall from my knife.

I felt his lust, but I felt a different kind of lust, blood lust.

I wrapped my hand around his throat from behind, and stabbed him in the lower back. He pulled back from Lillith and fell backwards into my arms.

“What have you-” he was confused and angry, frightened even. I smirked down at him, pulled my knife free with a grunt. I let him fall to the ground, his limbs like a rag doll’s.

“You don’t get to talk, you sick fuck,” I growled angrily, stooping low and running my knife along his chest.

Lillith has never seen this side of me. She hasn’t seen what the blood lust can do to me, what kind of monster I can become when overpowered by it.

“I was following orders,” he said evenly, he had gathered his courage. Blood was pooling from all sides. Lillith was against the wall still, her eyes wide, her arms hugging her sides.

“That wasn’t part of the orders. I’ll guess that you had the order to kill us, not rape her,” I said and he paled. I smirked, a cruel thing, and brought the knife up to his face.

“See, we’re going to be King and Queen. Jose thinks we’re a threat, that’s why he sent you. You followed us from the apartment, didn’t you?” I asked and got the answer from his eyes, even though he refused to answer vocally. I shook my head, feeling slightly victorious.

“Since you did, that means that no one else knows where we are, where you are. I can keep you here for weeks and no one would miss you, they’d think you died.” I said in a calm voice and he shook his head.

“They wouldn’t find my body, they’d come and-”

“And what? Risk their life for yours?” I asked with mock surprise and laughed. Lillith slid down the wall and sat down, watching the scene and letting me control for even a little while.

“I would send you back to Jose, tell him we’re up for the game, but it seems that I broke your spine. That first stab, I paralyzed you from the neck down, such a shame really. You won’t be able to feel much of what I do to you, but I guess I’ll ruin that pretty face of yours,” I said and put the knife between his lips. He started to cry and beg for his life past the knife. I simply shook my head and cut an extension into his lip. He howled in pain as blood made the job look messy. I did the same to the other side, but held his mouth closed.

“This is called a Glasgow smile, or more commonly known as the Chelsea smile. I learned it years ago, when I went to stay in Scotland and almost had to done to me by some mob members. In Scotland, it’s called Glasgow smile, from the town it originated from. But in Britain, where most people hear about it, it’s called the Chelsea grin or smile. Now, if I let it heal now, it would look as if you were permanently grinning. But I want it to hurt even more. I’m going to make you scream and those cuts are going to rip up to your ears, it’ll basically rip your face in half.” I told him very calmly, watching the fear in his eyes as I talked. I was hardly satisfied with it. I cut off one of his ears and he did exactly what I told him I wanted. He screamed, his mouth opening wide.

The cuts on either side of his mouth ripped up and tore up to his ears. Blood poured out and he started to choke on it. I lifted him onto my shoulder, and walked over to the window. The fall wasn’t far, 3 stories. If he landed on his back however, it would rapture his heart, and break ribs which would puncture several organs.

For extra measure, I stabbed him in the heart before throwing him out. He didn’t scream, he simply fell and hit the cement with a sickening crunch.

Funny thing was, there were so many murders recently that the police wouldn’t even look into this one. There were buildings all over that this guy could’ve jumped from. To make it easy with less paperwork, they’d label it as suicide and skip all the torture marks on his pathetic body.

I was breathing hard when I turned back toward Lillith, who was still sitting against the wall. Ignoring the blood on my hands and shirt, I crouched and pulled her into a hug. She let me. She fisted her hands in my shirt and raised her head to press her lips to mine, hard. I returned the gesture and whimpered slightly when she moved forward and made me lay on my back. I knotted my hands behind her back and held her close.

Her hands came up, knotted her hands in my hair and pulled my head back harshly. I whimpered again and she kissed my neck violently, biting and sucking. She came back to my lips, but didn’t start kissing me again, she looked into my eyes with eyes that blazed. I was turned on by this Lillith, violent, angry, and controlling.

“Thank you,” she whispered, then her lips crashed down and took mine hostage. I surrendered completely to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be silent readers!
How are we doing?