Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

My status is gonna be affected

A few days had passed since the announcement of the Yule Ball and all that you could hear about was who had asked who.

It was starting to get on my nerves, not because I hadn’t been asked yet. But because of everyone obsessing over a ball.

“So guess who just asked me” Leah said excitedly as she joined me for lunch in the great hall.

“Who?” I asked her excitedly.

“Seamus” she said with a grin on her face.

I laughed; “Not bad, he’s actually cute” I pointed out.

She nodded with a goofy grin on her face; “So this weekend Madame Maxime is letting us go to Paris for the day to find dresses. She said she doesn’t want to torture us with English dresses compared to the master pieces made in Paris” she informed.

“Great” I said now with a grin on my face.

I missed France, the language, the culture, the lifestyle. Even if I got to see Hermione here,
I’d still enjoy France more.

“So where do you think we should go look for dresses in Paris?” she asked as she served herself food.

“we can always go to our favorite boutiques first” I reminded her.

“What color are you planning on wearing?” she inquired while I finished my salad.

“Depends, I’m going for something dark maybe?” I asked her.

“Dark would look good on you, especially with your dark hair and pale skin. It would work nice with the contrast” she admitted.

“Hermione, any ideas on your dress?” I asked her.

“I’m not letting you see it till the day of the dance” she admitted grinning.

I threw a grape at her; “You’re no fun” I pointed out.

She stuck her tongue out at me; “Aren’t you supposed to be hanging out with Cedric?” she asked.

I shook my head, “He’s trying to figure out the egg, and I’m not his girlfriend so I don’t really
care” I reminded her.

Hermione shook her head as Harry and Ron came up to us.

“So have your brothers gotten dates yet?” I asked Ron.

“Well Fred has a date but I’m not sure about George” Ron admitted.

“Well George knows he can always ask me” I reminded him.

Ron looked at me; “You would go with him?” he asked incredulously.

I nodded grinning, “I love your brothers” I said laughing.

“Enough to snog them?” he asked amused.

I laughed; “I love your brothers as my own, if they needed a date I wouldn’t mind going with one of them. Now snogging them is a whole other thing” I pointed out.

“Why is it that you and snogging are always involved in a sentence?” Hermione asked like a mother.

“How would I know?” I asked her shrugging my shoulders.

“Well at least my snogging isn’t in the paper” I pointed out.

She simply glared at me.

I shook my head; “Apparently you’ve got both Viktor and Harry under a charm” I smirked pointing towards The Daily Prophet.

“Don’t forget to find a date by the weekend, so you know what color to get” Leah reminded me as she got up and left with Seamus.

“You don’t have a date yet?” Ron asked surprised.

I shook my head; “Well I’ve had two guys ask me but I said no” I murmured.

“Why did you say no?” Harry asked curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Not the guy I wanted to ask me” I admitted as I noticed Cedric walked up to us.

“How about spending the rest of lunch with me?” he asked in my ear.

I laughed putting my stuff away before smiling goodbye at Hermione and walking with Cedric.

Hermione's P.O.V

“What are they a couple?”Ron asked in distaste as he glared at Cedric who walked of the great hall with Sophie.

I laughed; “No, she’d kill herself first before being in a relationship with him” I assured the
both of them.

“Then what exactly are they?”Ron asked confused.

“They’re just fooling around, well for her it is” I explained.

“Harry you should ask her” I offered.

“What?” he asked surprised.

“Ask her, before Cedric does” I repeated.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

I nodded; “I’m sure she likes you, well she did during the summer” I admitted.

“Then why is she fooling around with the enemy?” Ron asked again.

“Gives her a since of security I guess” I murmured before getting up.

“I have to go to the library. But Harry, listen to my advice” I repeated a final time before walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments anyone? Pleaaaase? I Looooveee comments.