Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

Hit my head against the walls

“Hermione what do I do?” I whined as I laid on my back taking up the entire couch.

“What did you do?” she asked simply not bothering to look up from her book.

“Cedric asked me to go with him to the ball” I muttered.

She put her book down and looked at me; “Well what did you say?” she asked curiously.

“I told him I’d give him an answer by the end of the week” I told her.

“Today’s Wednesday, so you have all of tomorrow to decide” she pointed out.

“I mean I would say yes but then he’ll think that we are serious” I reminded her.

“And you still happen to have a tiny crush on Harry?” she asked.

I nodded; “Doesn’t help that I snogged him” I muttered burying my face into my pillow that I
had brought down from my bed.

She laughed; “Well he and Ron are getting desperate for dates” she pointed out.

“But I don’t want to be a last resort, I’d rather go with someone who I was their first option” I pointed out.

She nodded, “You have a point” she murmured getting up, “I’m going to change out of my
uniform” she informed me.

“Have fun” I called out as the common room entrance opened.

I didn’t bother looking up as I kept hitting myself in the face by dropping my hand on it.

“You’re going to end up with a bruise” someone pointed out chuckling.

I looked up at Harry who was standing over me.

I laughed as he sat down on the arm chair next to mine, “You’re not cold?” he asked me.

I looked down at my outfit, which was made up of a tank top and sweat pants having me realize that I was actually cold.

“Yes but I’m too lazy to get a jacket” I pointed out as I threw more stuff at the fire.

“You want my jacket?” He asked amused.

I shook my head; “Then you’ll get cold and we’ll be in a never ending circle” I pointed out.

He chuckled; “Just take it” he insisted.

Again I shaked my head, “Harry keep it” I warned him.

“Here, you take this one and I’ll go upstairs and get another one for myself” he propositioned.

I looked at him warily, “I have to go up there to get my egg” he reminded me.

I sighed accepting the sweatshirt and pulling it over my head; “Thank you” I murmured softly.

He nodded before jogging upstairs and coming back down after a few minutes with his
golden egg and a new sweatshirt.

“So how are you and Cedric?” he asked softly.

I shrugged my shoulders; “Complicated” I muttered.

“So still no date?” he asked.

I shook my head; “Nope”.

“You?” I asked him.

“Same” he admitted.

I started playing with the nail polish on my nails since the conversation had somewhat
ended.

“What about Leah?” he asked saving the conversation.

“Seamus asked her this morning” I answered as I threw another piece of old parchment
into the fire.

I heard him sigh, before shifting in the armchair.

Hermione came downstairs to the quiet common room, “What nothing to talk about?” she asked opening up a text book.

“Nope” I muttered sitting up on my couch.

She laughed; “Have you thought about it?” she asked.

I nodded, “I decided that you’re wrong and I’ll just say yes” I told her.

“You said you were thinking about till Friday” she reminded me confused.

I groaned throwing a ball of paper at her, “I hate your brain” I admitted.

She smiled; “You know you love me” she reminded me as the common room entrance opened with Ron being led in by Ginny.

Harry and Hermione hurried over to him as he explained how he asked Fleur to the dance.

“Hermione I’m going out for a bit” I told her softly as I walked towards the door to be stopped by Harry pulling on my arm.

“Yes?” I asked chuckling.

“You don’t have a date yet right?” he asked.

I nodded; “We went over this like five minutes ago Harry” I reminded him.

“Will you go with me?” he asked.

I looked at him confused, “Go where?” I asked him chuckling.

“To the ball, will you go with me?” he asked nervously.

I looked at him before smiling, “Sure” I told him.

“You’ll go?” he asked surprised.

I nodded before walking out of the common room and headed towards where Cedric usually hung out before dinner.

“Hey” I murmured to Cedric who was with his friend Richard.

“Hey Sophie” Richard said smirking.

“Can we talk?” I asked Cedric who had a grin on his face.

Cedric nodded getting up and going to the other side of the courtyard.

“So I can’t go to the ball with you” I murmured softly.

He nodded; “I get the feeling that I’ve been pressuring you into a committed relationship or a serious one. And I’m realizing that you aren’t ready for that yet. But I’m willing to wait” he admitted.

I nodded; “I want to go with you, really I do.” I murmured.

“I understand” he murmured.

He smiled kissing my forehead, “I’ll give you time” he assured me.

“Thanks” I murmured before heading back to my common room. I wanted to get decent clothes for dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm spending alot of time on this story which you can see with the crazy posting, but what else is there to do in bed all day sick? Haha all I want are comments.