Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

Stayed up all night

I rolled over in bed, only to find myself next to somebody else as the events from last night flooded my mind.

“What did we do last night?” He muttered looking up.

I grinned sliding on a t-shirt from the floor and moving so that I was straddling him.

“I think we had a bit too much fun” I murmured winking at him.

Chuckling he shook his head before sitting up so that his face was only centimeters away from mine.

“This is wrong” he pointed out, as if trying to prove something.

Shrugging my shoulders I grinned softly as I pecked his lips, causing him to kiss back before flipping us over so that he was on top of me; watching him so that all his weight wasn’t on me.

“Are you sure you still think this is wrong?” I whispered in his ear softly before biting his neck resulting with him groaning before kissing me to keep him from biting him even more.

After a few hours I found myself in the clothes that I was wearing at the club the night before and trying to put my hair up to hide the sex hair.

“So how are you going to get back to school?” he asked as he got a butterbeer out of his pantry.

“Well you my dear get to apparate me to the club and from there I know how to get back” I admitted.

He nodded taking a swig of his butterbeer before pecking my lips as he grabbed my hand and apparated outside the club that we ran into each other.

“So about what happened last night” he started out softly.

“There was nothing wrong about it” I murmured amused.

Laughing he nodded; “But I’m not the one to have one night stands” he argued.

“But I am” I retorted.

“I’m not the first one night stand then?” he asked making sure.

Shaking my head; “Sorry to break it to you, but I’m all for friends with benefits”.

“I’ll get back to you on that” he agreed.

Laughing I smiled as I wrapped my hands around his neck as I pulled his face down to my level and attached my lips to his.

He chuckled pulling me away before we got carried away, “You need to get back to school and I need to get to work” he murmured.

Nodding I took my wand out and appeared back on the school grounds and took my time
sneaking back into the castle only to run into Cedric walking down a hallway with Leah.

“Thank god you’re back” Leah muttered sending me a look.

“Where did you come from?” Cedric asked amused as he looked at my clothes.

“Leah can we go?” I asked icily glaring at Cedric causing him to flinch.

She nodded quickly following me towards the Gryffindor tower.

Earning a few whistles from guys as I walked into the common room I rolled my eyes and headed into my dorm room.

“So where were you?” Leah asked quickly.

“A club” I answered as I got changed into sweatpants and a hoodie.

“Where did you spend the night?” she inquired quickly sending me a look.

“Charlie” I whispered quickly.

“Charlie what?” she accused.

“Weasley” I mumbled.

She gasped a hand over her mouth. “You did not”.

I nodded laughing, “Now shut up, we don’t talk about this” I warned her.

Nodding she promised; “I promise to keep quiet about your little affair with the elder
Weasley, now what are you going to do about Cedric?” she asked.

Shrugging my shoulders I fell on my bed; “I’m tired” I whined.

“No sleep?” she asked.

I shook my head; “I stayed up all night, Charlie doesn’t get tired” I smirked.

Laughing she laid down on her bed, “And this morning?” she inquired.

“I woke him up for round two” I admitted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, comments?