Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

Mixed Feelings

“Harry! You’re leaving me out to find a date for myself? I thought we agreed to get our dates together” Ron complained as I got pulled down to Harry’s lap when Harry sat down in the armchair next to the one Ron was occupying.

“Sorry Ron, I couldn’t help myself” Harry admitted playing the role.

Ron sent a playful glare but nodded, pointing out that he wasn’t really mad at Harry, “Just make sure I don’t have to see you two snogging all the time? It was bad enough seeing it the first time”.

“So Sophie, you wouldn’t have any friends that don’t have a date yet do you?” Ron asked hopefully.

I shook my head; “Nope sorry, I was the last one to get a date. But you should ask someone in Hermione’s dorm. I heard a few of them still don’t have dates” I pointed out.

“Does Hermione really have a date?”he asked me.

I nodded smirking, “Yes she does, I find it funny how you can’t believe her. He’s actually a hottie” I told him.

“You’re serious?”He asked a bit angrily and upset.

“Yes, now if you don’t mind. I would stop talking about her; she should be walking in any minute. They usually stop seeing each other around this time” I informed him.

“What? They see each other each day? They hang out alone?”he stuttered.

“That’s what I thought; guess she’s not as innocent as she leads” I smirked.

Ron left the common room and headed up to his room causing Harry to laugh. “You enjoy torturing him too much”.

Grinning

I stood up causing him to groan, “Sit back down, I’m spending time with you” he ordered.

On one part I was starting to think this was more of his way to getting me to spend time with him rather than him doing this for a social reason and I was totally fine with it. It helped me out with my dependency issue on having somebody there for me.

Following his instructions I sat back down on his lap and instantly he had lips attached to mine causing me to laugh as I pulled away.

“You do know not many people would expect this kind of behavior from you" I noted.

"I never see you complaining" he smirked at me.

"Oh no, I enjoy this. I'm just sure a few people who would be shocked to see you so sexual"

Chuckling he pressed his lips back against mine till Fred and George walked in laughing at Harry and I.

"We thought you had a date with a certain foreign wizard?" They asked me sending me amused glances.

"He cancelled, something about eggs hatching" I admitted.

"Rumour has it you two are dating, what happened to pretty boy Ced?" Fred asked.

"Ya, you two seemed so happy together" George added.

" I wouldn't know, he got the memo I don't take kindly to cheaters" I muttered.

"We know, which is why we took the liberty to prank him and his whore" the assured me.

"Thanks guys, but I was sort of busy when you guys walked in" warning them with a look they walked up to their bedroom.

"So you won't change your mind about going with me to the ball then? I won't have time to find a new date if you decide to ditch me at the last minute and that would be bad" he pointed out.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't have a date in time and that would be bad" I murmured as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked curiously.

"I promised Leah I would help her study for Defense against the dark arts" I lied smoothly as I walked out of the common room.

I knew better than to ignore the task that my headmistress had issued me. I didn't want to do it, I had actually formed some type of feelings for Cedric and my small summer crush on Harry wasn't helping.

I found Cedric in the courtyard with Richard, who instantly shook his head when he saw me walking towards them.

"You two are ridiculous, my god" he complained.

"No one's asking you your opninion". I pointed out.

Cedric chuckled at my comment before sending a look to Richard who left so that we could talk in privacy.

"So I'm guessing you heard about me and Cho?" He asked.

"Yes, you heard about Harry and I?" I asked making sure.

"Yes, cho's friends told her in front of me." Admitting he looked away.

"I know cheating wasn't the right thing to do but there's past history with Cho and things just happened." Ranting he attempted to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Ced don't, you hurt me and I'm not the happiest person about that at the moment and I thougt you might as well know that the twins aren't either".

"Those two are basically your big brothers aren't they?" He joked.

"They basically are, and I don't think they'll be too excited to find out what I'm going to do" I admited to him either.

With a look of confusion he looked at me, "what are you talking about?".

"I'm talking about giving you another chance" I told him.

"Aren't you dating Harry now though?" He muttered confused.

"I am, but nothings going to happen between us. You're going to prove that you like me enough that no kissing or anything else has to happen." I ordered him.

"Don't worry, I'm happy you're giving me another chance. No kissing is going to happen between us or anything else. And let me guess this is going to stay private?" He made sure.

"See you're a smart boy after all" I smiled before walking away from him and back to the common room.
♠ ♠ ♠
You'd be suprised how much of an inspiration you can get while watching Harry Potter and being at the beach relaxing for Spring Break.