Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

My friends think I've gone crazy, my judgment is getting kinda hazy

“Hey Hermione, who’s that?” I asked her, referring to the guy our age and his father.

“Cedric Diggory and don’t get any ideas” she warned me.

I frowned, “You never let me have any fun” I whined.

She chuckled; “If you mean fun by putting yourself out there like that then no, I won’t let you” she pointed out.

I looked over at Ron and Harry who were listening to us, “Do you two have a problem with
me having fun?” I asked them.

They both turned red, “Well not really, it’s your life” Harry pointed out.

I grinned; “Thank you” I said while looking at Hermione.

She shook her head; “Go enjoy life, just don’t complain to me” she warned me.

“Alright” I said simply before walking up to George and Fred who were closer to Cedric.

“You don’t go to Hogwarts do you?” Cedric asked seeing me walk up to the twins.

I shook my head smiling, “School in France, Beuxbatons” I answered him.

He nodded; “I’m Cedric by the way” he added softly.

I giggled; “I’m Sophie, so I’m pretty sure you go to Hogwarts. What year are you in?” I asked him.

“I start my sixth this year, you?” he asked.

“Fourth” I admitted, instantly starting a conversation. I turned my head and looked back at

Hermione who was somewhat shocked and just shaking her head. I winked at her before turning my head back to look straight and continue talking to Cedric.

After we found the portkey and arrived at the World Cup grounds I turned to look at Cedric who I was still talking to.

“So I’ll meet up with you later?” I asked him.

He grinned; “I’ll be waiting” he murmured kissing my cheek before heading off in a different direction with his father.

“How did you do that?” Hermione asked rushing up to me with Ginny.

I smirked; “You start the conversation, it gets them excited and proud of themselves. After a bit you pretend to get bored and flirt with some other guy and let him try to get your attention back to him” I told her.

“And you’ve practiced this before?” Ginny asked amused.

I nodded smirking; “France can get boring when you have nothing to do” I pointed out.

Hermione shook her head; “Are any of your friends coming?” she asked me.

I shook my head; “They prefer shopping in Paris” I admitted.

She nodded before I split up from her and headed towards the twins.

“So my dears, what are our plans?” I asked them, leaning on George.

“We sell a few things before the game and then a bit more during the game” Fred answered while messing up my hair.

I laughed punching him in the stomach before jumping on his back, “Now Fred, I thought we agreed on my hair?” I asked him.

“I just remembered” he groaned before standing up straight and taking hold of my thighs.

“That’s what I thought” I said simply smirking.

George chuckled; “she’s got you on a leash” he murmured.

“Damn right” I hissed causing Charlie to laugh.

“Who knew a little French girl could handle these two?” Charlie asked to no one in particular.

“I am not small” I warned him.

“No you’re right, you’re tiny” he corrected himself.

“Piss off” I muttered getting off Fred’s back.

“Alright kids, choose your bunks” Mr. Weasley instructed as we reached a tent, I grinned
running in front Harry as I entered the tent before him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Tell your friends about this story!