Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

Playing with fire

“Did you have a fun time?” Hermione asked as I walked into the common room that I was now used to calling my home.

“It was fun actually” I murmured.

She sent me another look shaking her head; “You’re playing with fire. Remember that when you get burnt” she warned me amused.

“Oh and Cedric was looking for you” she added softly so that I was the only one that could hear.

I groaned; “I’m never going to have any time to do homework” I complained amused.

She laughed amused, “That’s what you get for leading three guys on at the same time”.

“Shut up” I muttered standing up.

“Where are you going?” she inquired softly.

“To go change from these clothes and then go find Harry” I smirked.

“Try not to go too far with him” she pleaded softly.

“Oui” I murmured as I headed up to my dorm room where Leah was just reading a book on her bed as Audrey brushed her hair.

“So how was Charlie?” Leah asked softly, Audrey of course had no clue who were talking about so she kept brushing her hair. Of course I could trust Audrey with my life but the more people that knew the more chances I had it getting out.

“Pretty fun, but now I’ve got to change. I’m going to go find Harry.” I told her as I looked through my clothes.

“You look hot” she pointed out after I finished changing.

“Got to keep them interested” I mused as I slid on my boots.

“So have you found your dress yet? The Dance is only in a few days” she pointed out.

“Oh trust me, I have my dress” I assured her.

“Good. Now go have some fun with Potter” she laughed

“I’ll have fun” I promised as I walked out of the dorm room and headed towards his dorm room to look there first.

Not finding anyone in there I sighed and headed back to the common room to ask Hermione if she’d seen him.

“He’s in the library trying to find out what the egg is” Hermione told me before I asked her the first question.

“Thanks” I told her before heading towards the library; I found him hiding behind towers of books causing me to laugh.

He looked up after I laughed and chuckled; “What?” he asked.

“Oh nothing, just funny seeing you covered in books” I admitted.

Shaking his head he stood up; “So you’re back from Paris. Did you find your dress?” he asked.

Nodding I sat on the table, my feet not touching the ground. He walked in front of me, pushing my legs apart so he could stand between them.

“So what did you do while I was gone?” I asked him softly.

“You know; the usual. Helped Ron find a date” he admitted softly as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

“I’ve got to admit I did miss you” I lied between my teeth causing him to smile.

“The same to you” he murmured pressing his lips against mine. Our lips pushed against each other for several minutes before I pulled away to breath.

“So have you figured out the clue?” I inquired looking over at the egg that was just sitting there.

“No, you could always help me” he pointed out.

“But then that takes time away from your lips” I whispered softly, biting my bottom lip causing him to smash his lips against mine for more several minutes.

“If we get caught I’m blaming it on you” I warned him pulling away.

“Don’t worry, we won’t” he assured me repeatedly pressing his lips against mine.

“You really did miss me” I mused chuckling.

“Who else am I going to kiss and spend time with? Ginny?”He asked.

“She’d love that” I muttered looking into his eyes.

“What are you talking about?” he asked.

I shook my head; “Nothing. Just stupid stuff. You should stop my rambling” I offered him before he forcefully kissed me, a smile forcing on my face as I kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit