Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

Christmas

“It’s Christmas” Hermione grinned causing me to laugh as she jumped on my bed.

“What did you get me?” I asked simply.

She laughed sending me a look, “Did you get anybody a present?” she asked.

“You, Leah, Audrey, Ron, Harry, Cedric, and Charlie” I told her softly.

“You got them something?” she asked amused.

“Keeping them interested” I murmured softly.

“I’m not going to pretend to enjoy you doing this, especially to Harry but I’ll stay quiet because you’re my cousin” she pointed out.

“And because you love me” I pointed out simply as I stood up.

“So I’m going to go and open my presents, you?” I asked her.

“I’m going to stay and read for a little before heading down” she murmured as I went down to the common room finding Ron and Harry opening their presents.

“Hey” Ron said barely bothering to look up as he continued to open his presents.

“Want to open yours?” Harry inquired smirking as I sat on the arm of his char.

“You got me something?” I grinned excitedly.

“Of course I did, and I loved my present” he pointed out.

“Where is it?” I asked him, the grin still on my face.

He handed me a small box, causing me to quickly grab it and open it, throwing the wrapping paper at Ron.

I opened the box to find a gold charm bracelet with crystal charms dangling from it. I turned
to face Harry and threw myself at him pressing my lips against his.

“I love it, put it on for me?” I murmured handing it to him.

He chuckled grabbing the bracelet and securing it around my wrist. “You won’t be spending much time with me today will you?” he asked, causing me to shake my head to give him my answer.

“We spend almost every day together, I’m getting ready for the dance today” I pointed out.

“You look pretty without even getting ready. I don’t see why you’ll be spending so much time today” Ron pointed out.

“Are you trying to make a move on my girl?” Harry inquired with a chuckle.

“I have to keep you interested don’t I?” I asked Harry softly so only he would hear.

“You don’t have to make yourself more gorgeous” he admitted, also whispering so that only I would hear his comment.

I smiled kissing his cheek before getting off his lap, “As much as you try to gain more time with me by saying cute little compliments it won’t work. And I’ve got to go start getting ready.
So I’ll see you tonight” I told him as I headed for the common room door entrance.

“I thought you were getting ready?” Ron inquired confused.

“I’m getting ready at the carriage, all Beauxbaton girls are” I pointed out as I left the common
room and headed towards the carriage on the school grounds.

“Leah, you’ll cover for me right?” I asked her as I entered the carriage.

“Yes, now remember you have to be back at least by seven so Audrey and I have enough time to help you get ready. Even though this is extremely risky of you, we love you enough to support you on your little trips” she laughed.

“Thank you so so so much” I muttered hugging her before getting out of the carriage and towards where I agreed to meet up with Charlie.

I had promised Charlie to meet up with him today before the ball for lunch at his place and then he promised to get me back to school before the ball.

A grin formed on my face when I saw him waiting for me near the school’s edge near the Hogsmead trail, “You sure no one will be looking for you today?” he asked after he kissed me.

“I’m sure. It’s the day of the dance; they’ll all think I’m getting ready at the carriage. And if you get me back before seven I’ll have enough time to make it look like I spent hours getting ready” I explained to him.

“What I do for my weakness” he groaned kissing me again.

“Aren’t I special?”I mused to myself as I jumped on his back so he was carrying me before he apparated to his apartment.

“Do your neighbors not say anything when they see me com home with you?” I asked him.

“Thanks to how you prefer to dress they happen to think that you’re my age” he murmured placing a kiss on the top of my head as I laid my body on his couch while he worked in the kitchen.

“So did you open your present?” I inquired looking at his Christmas tree.

“Yes, I rather enjoyed the dragon tools you got me” he admitted as he walked over to the tree and then to my side handing me my present.

“So what is it?” I asked him, a smile on my face as I sat up right and unwrapped the large box in my lap.

“Open it” he insisted, pushing the wrapping paper to the side.

“You shouldn’t have” I murmured looking at my present.

“Well when we went to Diagon Alley last week I noticed you couldn’t stop staring at it” he murmured kissing my cheek.

“Charlie, really you shouldn’t have.” I insisted looking at the beautiful necklace.

“Well now you can wear it to the dance” he pointed out smiling.

“Thank you” I murmured placing my lips on his for a moment before pulling away.

“I’ll get back to making lunch” smiling he stood up and headed back to the kitchen as I placed the box down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Charlie's Apartment