Status: Slow, but active

Your Love Is My Drug

The Bridge

“You haven’t figured it out?” Hermione hissed angrily at Harry as I walked into the common room causing them to look up at me; making sure it wasn’t somebody else who would go talking about what I just heard.

“Keep going, don’t stop because of me” I muttered walking past them.

“We were just done and I was about to go looking for you” Harry pointed out quickly as he stood up from his seat.

“Its fine” insisting as I attempted to go up the stairs only to be blocked by Harry.

“Will you go walk around with me? I feel like you’ve been ignoring me” he murmured looking at me.

Nodding I took his hand that he was holding out for me to take, walking next to him we exited the common room.

“So where do you want to go?” he inquired softly, wrapping his arm around my waist as he pulled me closer.

“How about we go to the bridge?” I asked him softly.

“I want to see the snow melt’ I added causing him to nod as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“So you haven’t figured out the clue?” inquiring I just kept my gaze in front of me so I would trip over anything. After what happened with Cedric I had been quiet, emotionally drained most of the time which was only about two weeks.

“No, Hermione isn’t too pleased” murmuring he kept my hand in his grasp at all times.

“I don’t blame her” muttering under my breath he chuckled as we arrived at the bridge, just starting out at the great lake.

“Is it nice to swim in there?” I turned to look at him.

“Wouldn’t know, I’ve never swam in it” he admitted with a smile.

Smiling back at him I kissed his cheek, “You have a cute smile, did you know that?”

“I didn’t actually” he murmured leaning down to peck my lips.

“Well now you know” pointing out, I pressed my lips against his as he placed his hand on waist; pulling me closer to him.

Pulling away I chuckled as I laid my head on his shoulder; his arms wrapped around my shoulder. Holding me as close as possible until he let go when his names was called out from a few feet away from us.

I turned around to see that it was Cedric, “I’ll see you later” I murmured to Harry.

“This should only take a second” he attempted to assure me.

“Are you sure? I can always meet you up with you in the common room” I warned him.

“Really, this will only take a minute. I’m all yours after” he repeated, assuring me as he
walked towards Cedric; leaving me along near the edge of the bridge.

Harry returned a few minutes later as I watched Cedric walk away, his figure getting smaller as he got farther away from us.

“So what do you want to do?” inquiring as he took my hand.

“Can we go back inside? It’s getting cold” looking up at him.

He nodded, “So Cedric gave me a clue how to figure out the egg” he murmured.

I nodded, particularly not wanting to talk about Cedric. “You might start working on it, the task is in two days” I murmured as we entered the castle.

“I can expect Hermione to kidnap me any moment” he complained.

“You shouldn’t have contemplated” reasoning I sent him a smile.

“Which means you should come help me do research” he offered.

“Hermione would kick me away, she’ll say that I’ll distract you too much.” Reminding him I chuckled.

Harry shook his head; “And you have plans right?” he assumed.

Nodding I smiled at him; “I’m a busy person”.

“I guess I’ll go then” he told me.

“That doesn’t mean you can’t say goodbye in a polite way” I remind him as I pulled him back by his arm.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked amused.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about” I murmured, his face only centimeters away from mine.

“I don’t think I know exactly what you’re talking about” he grinned.

“Oh you know perfectly well what I’m talking about”

“I don’t think so” Harry sent me a smirk.

“You prat” I muttered backing away from him causing him to chuckle and pull me back to him.

“You know I’m joking” he murmured before softly pressing his lips against mine.

We both stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling away only for air, “Do you still have plans?” he asked grinning.

“I could always cancel them” I murmured

“I was thinking the same thing” He pressed his lips back against mine till we were interrupted by Hermione laughing at us.

“Should I have a problem with my best friend and my cousin together?” she asked us.

“Only if I have a problem with you and Krum” I reminded her.

“Krum isn’t your best friend” she reminded me.

“Close enough” I muttered causing her to laugh.

“Just don’t do anything stupid you two” she muttered walking away.

“I’ll see you later” I murmured to Harry.

He nodded kissing my cheek before walking after Hermione.