My Homes' With You

2 ~ Riots Begin

STEFAN!! You have to go to bed now!" Sky screamed while running around with her black hair slowly falling out of her bun whilst she ran. Her hazel eyes focused on looking for a little bonde boy she was in charge of putting to bed.

!I don't want to go to bed" came a small sweet voice from the back of the house. A toddler who had shoulder length hair and piercing blue eyes was sitting hunched over sulking.

Sky slowly walked up to the boy while catching her breath and sat down next to the boy, pulling him into a freindly hug. "You know you have to go to bed, especially this time of year. It's nearly christmas and your parents work so hard on the farm."
"But they won't let me help!"
"Do you remember what happened to Daniella? She got a fever from helping her parents...."
"And she hasn't woken up yet i know." Stefan put his head in his hands, Daniella was one of his cloest friends up untill the year before. She was one of the sweetest and quietest children ever born, but last christmas she helped her parents look after the animals, but doing so she caught a fever. Her fever didn't leave or get better but none of the other children knew that. All the children in the town were told that she was going to another village who could help her wake up, only the parents knew that she had died.

Sky pulled him further into the hug and rested her chin on his head, attempting to comfort him. "Come on, time for bed."

After tucking Stefan in, she cleaned the tiny hut which only had three rooms; family bedroom for 6, a big room for cooking and eating and the wash room, what do you expect for a hut in the 1500's?

Sky may be 17 but she was born a shy, fragile child and always will be,. her greatest talent was that she got on VERY well with little kids while adults got frustrated. So instead of helping her parents on the farm like all the other girls her aged, she looked after children and kept them safe. Whilst her parents and Stefan's parents worked on the farm, she looked after the little boy, in return she got more friends and on rare occasions she got free meat for her family.

"Sky, we're back now!"
"Okay! I'm coming Mrs Jason!"
"Hurry up, we don't have much time!"
We don't have much time? Sky froze on the spot. Lord please, don't let it be the riot!

Sky walked to the front of the hut and found Mr and Mrs Jason with two small bags in thier hands and a white rose. Mr Jason noticed her first and out-stretched his arms with the bags and flower. "You've been kind to us and so have your family. In the white bag bag is money for travelling, the green bag is the rest of the deer we have and the white rose is your favourite flower, so my wife picked one for you. Just don't tell anyone, you know we're not allowed that far into the forest."

"Stay safe Sky, if we ever found out that you were hurt or killed, we'd be heart broken, you're like a daughter we never had."

Sky took the bags and the flower but instead of thanking them, she cried and ran into thier arms.
"I heard that the riot was a rumour and nothing more! Please don't take part!"
"Sky!" Mrs Jason's eyes were twinkling from the tears she held back. "we won't be taking part but the Land Lord knows about us going in the forest and about the resistance. If everyone uninvolved stay, many innocent people would get hurt or killed!"

Mr Jason hugged his wife slightly tighter, "our family is going into the woods, we've built a house there, much bigger than this hut. Our three sons go there to work not to another farm. Your family have been helping us out. We didn't tell you because we knew you'd panic and we didn't want you to worry, you're so sensitive and seeing you hurt pains us. Please understand."

"We're sorry we didn't tel you but at leaset you still get to see Stefan. Your family and yourself will be living with us." Sky opened her mouth nut before she could even answer a loud bang was heard and fire was blazing wildly down the road.

"Sky go home now and tell your family to go to the nest! NOW!!" Mr Json shouted before him and his wife ran upstiars to get thier son.

Just like she was told, Sky ran home hoping and praying that her family hadn't been hit....