Status: Completed

Ever After Never Came

Prologue

Life has a funny way of reminding you of who you are. It whispers to you at night about everything you want to forget, clouds your judgment, and even goes as far as to make you regret every decision to him. It seems like Life’s goal is to break you, tear you down after skyrocketing you to the top just to make you realize how far up you made it when you crash at rock bottom.

I’ve been in tough situations, had to fight for what I wanted, but I never minded because I always had him by my side. He’d always been there for me, always told me he’d never hurt me, said he’d always love me. I was complete with him, the person I swore could never hurt me.

And yet here I was standing in the rain, screaming at the one man I ever truly loved, telling him I hated him and never wanted to see him again. Here I was walking away, to where I have no clue, but I had to leave, because I couldn’t handle life’s curveball.

This had to be a dream, some kind of nightmare. This couldn’t be happening. I needed him and he needed me.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH! We've started! Who's excited? *raises hand* I am!

Welcome back. How's everyone doing? I'm very pleased to say that I have an idea about where this is going which means I'm writing again, and I'm inspired. Let's hope I stay that way.

Thanks to those of you commenting before this starts. I appreciate you very, very much. =) So, so happy.

I'll update soon I hope. Don't freak out. This isn't really the beginning, it's in the future, so you'll see this excerpt again in the middle probably.

Let the games begin. =D