Status: Completed

Ever After Never Came

Blame It On the Vodka

Lisa spent about a week on tour with us and it was actually nice. We caught up and had so much girl time that I was literally getting sick of her. After Lisa left, Kara made the trip down to visit. Kara was probably the silliest person I’ve had the honor of knowing. She made me laugh so hard and made sure I was always smiling, even when I was working merch. Of course, merch wasn’t always fun and games.

The second day that Kara and I were taking care of the booth, a sustaining pole of the tent broke and caused the entire booth to collapse while Kara and I were under it. So we were forced to work without shade from the sun for the next two days.

On the fourth day, we’d gotten another tent, but tragedy struck when I accidentally lost track of time watching the boys play. The set ended and only then did I realize that I needed to be at the booth selling. I ran toward the booth trying to beat the crowd, but I lost my phone in the process. Luckily, the crowd of fans that stampeded over to us trampled my phone and none of the guys’ numbers were released. But I was phoneless.

As a result, I was forced to steal one of the guys’ phones to post pictures and updates on Twitter. Kara and I were goofing off, taking stupid pictures to post to the band blog. Today, I’d gotten my hands on Jack’s phone.

“Oh god, that one had to be stupid!” Kara exclaimed, doubling over in a fit of laughter. “God, please delete it.”

“I will, believe me!” I replied laughing. I scrolled through until I found the picture I was looking for. “Oh my god, we look like gophers!” I turned the phone to her.

Kara and I burst out in hysterics. I deleted our pictures so that Jack’s phone wouldn’t be filled with crazy pictures of Kara and me, and he wouldn’t know what we did while they were at sound check. At least not until we posted our blog updates.

“What the hell?” I exclaimed. A photo of a very nude Hannah Addams stared back at me. I dropped Jack’s phone. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.”

“What? What’s wrong?” Kara asked picking up the phone to see it. “Oh god! That is disgusting!”

I stared in disgust at the phone in Kara’s hands. What on earth was that? Why would that whore send those pictures to my boyfriend? Why would he keep them? I closed my eyes; they were already watering from sheer frustration.

“Who is that?” Kara asked, just as disgusted as I was.

“Hannah,” I spat. “Hannah fucking Addams.”

“Holy shit. You’re kidding!” Kara yelled. “What the hell is wrong with Jack? Why would he keep these?”

“You tell me,” I said bitterly, grabbing the phone from her.

“What are you going to do?” Kara asked.

“I don’t know, but it won’t be pretty,” I muttered. I pulled on my shoes and slammed the bus door. I marched inside the venue, Kara trailing behind me. Everyone was getting ready for sound check as I flung open the doors, searching the room for that familiar head of dark hair. My eyes narrowed as they zeroed in on the tall lanky man with a guitar strapped to him.

I walked swiftly toward him, clenching my fists.

“Hey love,” Jack smiled in greeting. “What’s u-”

I threw as much strength as I could into my punch. Jack fell to the ground to a chorus of gasps. I stood above him, gasping for air myself. “How could you?” I seethed, my voice strained from the sheer rage I felt.

“W-what are you doing?” Jack exclaimed, holding the side of his face. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Oh really? You mean to tell me you have no clue what these are?” I shoved his phone in front of his face and watched as his expression of confusion shifted to recognition. “I trusted you. I thought you were done with her.”

“I was, I mean, I am. I – I - I’m sorry. I made a mistake!” Jack pleaded. “Forgive me please.”

I could feel everyone watching me, studying my every move I made. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes to keep the tears from falling. “You know, you keep saying you’re sorry and yet you still repeat the same mistake.”

I turned on my heel and stalked back toward the bus, my blood boiling. I noticed one of Jack’s guitars, his favorite one in fact, sitting out on a stereo. I grabbed it and strapped it on to my back.

“What are you doing, Abigail?” Jack’s voice called from behind me. I heard him start to follow me so I picked up my pace, breaking into a full run to the bus. Luckily, I didn’t trip over myself, despite the fact that I was famous for falling flat on my face.

I climbed up the thin ladder to the bus roof and stood on it. How I made it before Jack could catch me was beyond me, but who was I to question it? I noticed all of the crew and bands had followed us out. Jack was nearest to the bus, Alex, Zack, and Rian and Kara close behind. I found Cassadee among the crowd of crew behind the boys, the rest of Hey Monday on her tail. And of course, all four members of Fall Out Boy were poking their heads out of their bus wondering what the mob was for.

“Abby, what the hell are you doing?” Jack yelled up to me. I took the guitar off my back gripping it by the neck. I held it over the edge as high as I could without falling myself. Jack’s eyes widened. “Abby, don’t you dare.”

“Or else what, Jack? You’ve done just about everything possible to hurt me. What more could you do?” I asked. “Tell you what, I’m going to ask you something and you’re going to answer. Tell me the truth or else you’ll be short one guitar.”

“Abigail, you’re acting like a psychopath,” Jack spat. “Just come down and we can talk about this inside.” He looked around at all the people behind him.

“Why? Are you embarrassed, Jack? Don’t want everyone to know how much of an asshole you are? Why the hell would you have pornographic pictures of Hannah in your phone?” I fired.

Jack closed his eyes, flushing slightly as everyone behind him murmured. “She sent them to me, okay? Yeah I kept them, but I never meant for you to find them,” Jack answered.

“Why would you keep them?” I reiterated. “Why? It’s Hannah; she’s not your girlfriend. You were supposed to quit seeing her or even talking to her!”

“Because I liked it okay?” Jack yelled. “I’m a guy; I don’t always think with my brain. Those pictures turned me on and I liked it!”

“You are unbelievable!” I shrieked back. “You disgust me!”

I let the guitar fall to the floor and heard the collective gasp as it broke into pieces. Jack’s face was a mix of disbelief, horror, anger, and shock. I should’ve felt accomplished, but instead all I felt was pain and humiliation. Everyone was watching in complete astonishment.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Jack broke the silence. “You’re fucking crazy!”

I moved back to the ladder and climbed down, meeting Jack at the bottom. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” He grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me slightly. I could tell he was holding back.

I tried to pull myself away from him without a word, but he grabbed me again. “You can’t just break things because you’re pissed.”

I stared blankly at him for a beat. “But you can break me just because you’re horny?”

Jack’s face softened. “Abigail, I-I’m sor-.”

“Don’t apologize,” I interrupted. “I don’t want it. It’s meaningless to me. Just go.”

He loosened his grip and I stepped away walking into the bus and lying on the couch. Kara slipped in quietly, making me get up enough so she could sit down and have my head on her lap. She didn’t say anything, just stroked my hair and let me cry all over her until my eyes were dried out.

“You going to be okay?” she asked quietly.

“Why aren’t I enough for him?” I asked, bypassing her question.

“I don’t know, Abs. But it’s not because you’re not enough, it’s because he’s a jerk,” Kara answered.

I sniffled. “I can’t keep crying over him,” I said feebly.

“No you can’t. Look, after tonight’s show, there’s a party on Fall Out Boy’s bus. Let’s get you ready and dressed and just don’t think about this,” Kara suggested.

“I really don’t think that’s a great idea. Everyone saw what happened,” I argued.

“It doesn’t matter. Just come on,” Kara insisted. “You’ve got to have a little bit of fun tonight okay?”

I sighed, contemplating my options. I could sit and sulk while everyone else talked about me, or I could go out and be careless and party, even with the whispers.

“Okay, I’ll party,” I sighed.

“Yes!”
~*~*~*~

The party was in full swing when Kara and I walked onto Fall Out Boy’s bus. I was wearing the purple blouse/dress I’d bought with Cassadee; there wasn’t any reason to save it now, and a pair of black stocking with black shoes. I’d avoided Jack like the plague, and made sure Kara let it be known that he wasn’t allowed near me.

I sat alone on the crème color couch. Kara had wandered off to find Rian, so I decided to just hang out in the lounge. Some of the crew members stared at me when they thought I wasn’t looking and I could hear parts of their conversations over the music. They were using words like ‘insane’ and ‘crazy’. I felt terrible about it. God, why’d I go on a rampage?

“Abby-poo! I had no idea you were here!” Alex sat down next to me, seeming a bit incoherent.

“Hey Alex.” I said dully.

“Why so glum, sugar-plum?” Alex asked, laughing at his own alliteration.

I sighed, I didn’t want to vent to Alex when he was tipsy, and it’s not like he would remember what happened earlier at this point. “Oh nothing, just having a bad night.”

“Well then maybe you should have a drink or two!” Alex suggested, slurring his words. He smelt of distinctly of alcohol. He handed me his cup.

I smelled the contents of the cup, the odor of vodka wafting up. “What is this?”

“Vodka and Coke,” Alex answered, and then a lazy grin spread across his face. “Well, more vodka than Coke.”

I shook my head at him, smirking. “Of course.” I took a sip, surprised that I couldn’t really taste the alcohol, just the sweetness of the coke.

“Better?” Alex asked, taking back the cup.

I shrugged. “I don’t really know how I feel at the moment. I’m okay, but I don’t know if that’s just because I’m numb.”

“You need to chill out,” Alex whispered, taking my hand.

I nodded. “I know.” I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed his cup, drinking the rest of his coke.

“Want another?” Alex asked, looking over at me. I nodded and handed him the empty cup. He stood up and hobbled away, returning a few minutes later with two cups. He fell back to the couch and held me as we watched other people.

The process repeated itself over and over until I couldn’t remember what I was doing here. Alex and I were laughing for no reason and dancing around. I was drunk, I knew that much. I hadn’t drunk like this since the night I almost got raped. But I honestly didn’t give a shit. I felt good.

The amount of people had increased and there was barely any room to move, so Alex and I had found a place in the very far, dimly lit corner of the bus. I giggled drunkenly as his hands trailed down to my hips. Our noses touches and I could feel his breath.

“Come on,” he whispered, pulling me by my hand toward the back room. We both were tripping over our feet as we a stumbled into the room; Alex shutting the door and locking it behind him.

I looked at him with a sly smile on my face. In my clouded state of mind, all I could think about was Alex. He looked so hot right now.... His hair was all messy and he was staring at me with the sexy smirk of his. He grabbed both of my hands gently and pulled me into him kissing me softly at first. Then it got more intense. After nibbling on my bottom lip for a few seconds, I let him into my mouth and we started our fight for dominance.

I couldn't have denied it if I tried. This felt good, I could trust Alex, and he knew what he was doing.

I pulled him backwards with me and we both fell onto the couch with him on top of me. He took his lips away from mine and began kissing up and down my neck.

"Abs.... I REALLY want you right now," he groaned.

"Then come get me." I smirked.

It took no more than this to get him to move his hands to my hips and start kissing me once more. We stayed tangled up in one another for a short amount of time but it became not enough. I wanted more, HE wanted more. I could feel his hands gently tracing the line of where my panties were and I softly nodded my head.

He pulled them off in a quick motion and I began lifting his shirt off of him. Once his shirt was off I pulled myself away from him to admire his body. Sure, he was skinny like Jack but he had more muscle. You could see the gentle outline of a six pack and his broad shoulders. I was pretty much in heaven at the moment. Without anymore hesitation I unbuttoned his pants, and with his help, pulled them off along with his boxers.

I gasped once he pushed himself inside of me, and then spent the rest of the night in pure ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, well, well. here we are. I really hope you guys don't hate me for this. But I had to. Can't have Jack screwing up all the time. Anyway, please tell me what you guys think. And comment guys comment! Please! I live off of comments!

Well later!

Also I have to give extra special thanks to my lovely friends and co writers, Regan and Neda. They're amazing.