Status: Completed

Ever After Never Came

We Could Have Had It All

I miss u. Y can’t u just come c me? – Hannah 5:49am 4/23

Ur being unreasonable. Just call me okay? –Hannah 6:00am 4/23

It’s not like shes that gr8… - Hannah 6:15am 4/23


I stared at the screen of my iPhone, deleting each message. Abby had a habit of checking my messages. She thought I didn’t know about it, but she’s lousy at hiding things. I laughed to myself as I surveyed the sleeping girl next to me. Her hair was everywhere; she’d lost the hair tie she’d used sometime in the middle of the night and she was drooling slightly, but to me she was still beautiful. I brushed a few of her tangled curls away from her face, placing a gentle kiss on her head. She stirred slightly, turning over and hugging her pillow. I covered her legs with the thin cotton cover and heard her sigh in her sleep. I wondered what she dreamed about.

I felt my phone vibrate again.

Thought maybe you’d like to see what you’re missing. ;) –Hannah 6:45am 4/23

I rolled my eyes, about to hit delete when the attachments loaded. The first picture was of her cleavage. Nothing I really cared about, but the second one, the second one made my jaw drop. Hannah was completely naked, on the bed. The last one was definitely the worst.

She was on her back, legs spread, touching herself. I felt my jeans tighten uncomfortably. I should’ve deleted them, like I was about to. I shouldn’t have stared the way I did, shifting around to get out of the bunk more easily without waking Abby. I most definitely shouldn’t have locked myself in the bathroom, or kept looking at those pictures.

I pulled down my sweat pants, and reached in my boxers, trying to take care of business as quickly as possible. I let out at grunt as I stroked myself, staring at Hannah’s pictures. It had been awhile since I’d slept with Abby and honestly, my sex drive is a lot higher than that.

I was a mess of moans soon enough and so goddamned close.

“Damn it Jack, I need the restroom. What the hell are you doing in there?” Rian pounded on the door. I jumped slightly, unaware that anyone else was up this early.

I bit back the moan that almost escaped. “Uh, n-nothing. I’ll b-be right out.”

I panted as quietly as I could, trying to finish myself off. Finally the muscles in my abdomen tightened and released. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning out Hannah’s name.

“Shit,” I breathed, leaning back. It was a little too warm in the small restroom, the sweat on my face evidence of that.

“Jack! Damn it, I really need the restroom, get the fuck out,” Rian growled. I stood up grabbing toilet paper and wiped down the areas I accidentally shot. After washing my hands, saving those pictures for later, and stuffing my phone in the pocket of my sweat pants, I opened the door to a very impatient Rian.

“God, you’re worse than a girl,” Rian hissed, pushing past me into the small restroom. I rolled my eyes at him and walked back to my own bunk. Abby was barely waking up.

“Morning,” she yawned.

“Morning, honey,” I answered her with a smile, kissing her forehead. “How’d you sleep?”

She sat up stretching her arms above her head, exposing a bit of skin from her stomach. She was in great shape even without worrying about what she ate. Abby was pretty easy to live with and I loved that.

Guilt ate at my conscience as I thought about what I’d done. I hugged Abby close to me. It was selfish to do this to her, but I couldn’t help myself. I loved Abby, nothing was changing that, but I couldn’t help that Hannah made me feel things, primarily sexual things, but things nonetheless.

“What are you thinking about?” Abby asked playing absently with my hair.

“Nothing, babe,” I answered, pushing her down gently on the bed and straddling her waist. “I love you.”

I trailed kisses down her jaw and neck to her collar. She shivered under me. “I love you too, Jack.”

~*~*~*~

“So what anniversary is this?” Cassadee asked as we looked around the mall.

“Two and a half year,” I answered holding up a little silver dress. “What do you think?”

“I like it,” she replied. “But, I think you need a bolder color, maybe a red or something.”

“Who says I have to wear a dress? Just a nice shirt will do.” I made my way to the racks that held blouses.

“I like this one,” I said, holding up a deep purple blouse. It was pretty, a dark spaghetti strap shirt under and a sheer over shirt and thin black patent leather belt.

“It’s really pretty, I love it.” Cassadee nodded. “That would look great with your black skinny jeans and black shoes.”

“I’m going to get it,” I decided. I made my way to the cash register to pay for my items. The car ride back to the venue was quiet, but not awkward. It was never awkward with Cassadee, something I was grateful for.

I said goodbye to Cassadee and was walking toward the bus, when I noticed a familiar person standing at the door.

“Lisa?” I asked in disbelief.

She took off her sunglasses and grinned at me. “Took you long enough. I’ve been waiting and waiting for you.”

I ran and engulfed her in a huge hug. “I haven’t seen you in ages!”

“Well you know there’s this new invention called a phone,” Lisa teased. “It allows you to talk to me no matter where in the world you are. And it works even when there aren’t any problems.”

“Shut up,” I laughed. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to visit you and Alex,” Lisa answered.

“But I though you and Alex broke up,” I replied. “Did that change?”

Lisa shrugged. “I don’t know. We’re friends for now. I mean we were together for so long you know?” I nodded.

“We’re trying to work things out, but for now, we’re just friends.”

“Well that’s good, Lisa. It’s hard, but it takes time,” I agreed.

“Yeah I heard about you and Jack, what happened?”

I explained how we’d worked things out and everything that we’d missed since I’d last spoken to her a month ago.

“Well, that’s good, maybe he got the point,” Lisa shrugged.

“I hope so; I can’t stand the thought of him wanting her. I hate Hannah Addams so much,” I stressed.

“I know. I know you do,” Lisa agreed. “But just keep an eye on him, I guess.”

“Of course,” I replied. I would be keeping a very careful eye on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here is part one of a two chapter update. I'm going to have to break it up a bit... Maybe another update tomorrow. I owe two of my best readers two chapters because I've not been updating. So here is part one my dears.

Hope you all enjoy. This chapter was super hard for me because I'm not a good writer when it comes to sex stuff... Sorry if it sucks!