Status: First part will be posted in the next few days! (:

One World Away

The Strutford Mansion has been in the family for generations, but it was never supposed to be. After murdering what was left of the Haner family in the early 1800's, two Strutford men robbed them of their wealth and property, securing it all in their own name.

Two hundred years later, the house is found to be in the possession of Nicholas Strutford and is occupied by himself, his second wife, Linda, and his stepdaughter, Leigha.

What happens when the youngest of the household is visited by a restless and vengeful ghost by the name of Brian Haner, Jr.?

Far more than anyone could anticipate.

~
Leigha Girard
Brian Haner, Jr.
Abbeline Fletcher
Trevor Friedrich
~

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Avenged Sevenfold in any way, and I mean this in the most harmless of ways. The band itself does not exist in this, only the guys. In no way is this real. It is entirely fictional. Please don't take anything offensively because I can promise you that it was not intended to come off as such. I own everyone who isn't in the band, along with the plot.
Warnings: This will contain swearing, sexual content, and violence. For those reasons, it will be rated R. Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan will be both alive and dead in this story, though the death portrayed in this is in no way linked to his death in real life.
Don't steal this.

© 2010 Missy Hathaway
  1. Prologue
    In which the first appearance is made.
  2. The First Chapter
    In which they meet again.
  3. The Second Chapter
    In which they become acquainted with one another.
  4. The Third Chapter
    In which more is learned.
  5. The Fourth Chapter
    In which they look into the past as well as the present.
  6. The Fifth Chapter
    In which Newton's Laws are called into question.