And All Things Will End

With Arms Wide Open

I woke up the next day beside Zacky, both of us naked. Strange thing, it didn't bother me. I cuddled into his chest, the deathbat across his chest. He stirred a little in his sleep but not much. I smiled at him when he's eyes opened. "Hi," He said in a sleepy voice.

"Hi," I said back. He stretched his arms a little.

"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his tired eyes.

"About eleven." I said.

"What the fuck are we up? Let's go back to sleep." He said, nestling his head into his pillow and closing his jade green eyes.

"Zack, we need to talk." I said softly. He opened his eyes back up.

"About?"

"Us. I mean, we just slept with each other and we are thinking nothing of it," I paused to see his reaction but he just continued looking at me. "Are we getting a divorce or not?" I finally asked. He looked at me with a strange look before smiling at me and kissing me softly. I hope he was saying yes, because that's what I was taking it as.

"Do you still want to get divorced?"

"Why would I divorce someone I love," I said quietly. I debating saying that a while in my head and I figured it wouldn't hurt. Maybe, just maybe he felt the same for me.

"You love me?" He asked, stunned more than shocked. I nodded lightly.

"I guess trying to hate you for putting me in this situation made me fall for you. I think I see the side of Zacky Vengeance that no one else sees." I said, smiling at him. He smiled and nodded. I did bring out a side of Zacky that most people didn't get to see or understand.

"Well, I guess that's a good thing," He murmured, pulling me tighter into him.

"Why's that?" I asked, staring up at him.

"Because, I love you too. I fell for you the first time I met you," He mumbled into my hair, making those butterflies that were so rare flap around in my stomach. He made me feel wanted and needed. No one ever has, not even my parents.

Sure I got married when I swore I would never get married. I made a huge mistake. But that wrong turn led me to Zacky and after the amazing night we had yesterday, I'm sure I could used to it.

Image

Now that Zacky and I had decided to stay married, we thought we would do it the proper way.

We made another trip to Vegas. This time, we went as a couple. We held hands and loved on each other like most people would. Sure, we weren't used to it, but it was getting easier to show affection in public.

We decided to have are wedding there, because that's where we met. The only people that attended were the band, and my brothers. Other then that, it was a very small wedding.

I guess you could say it was a renewing our vows, because technically we didn't remember anything we told each other that night.

"Zachary, do you take Jessica for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?" The minister asked. Zacky took in a deep breath before smiling.

"I do," He said, looking directly into my eyes.

"And Jessica , do you take Zachary for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," I said with no hesitation at all. I don't know what changed in me but I'm glad it did.

A few silly saying later, "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride," Zacky showed no shyness as I was and planted a big sloppy kiss on my lips which I gladly returned.

It was the start of our new life. And I was absolutely ready for, with arms wide open.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.
I really hope you enjoyed this story;<33