And All Things Will End

Indestructible

Jessi was working hard all week. There was a lot of hype on Avenged Sevenfold coming to town.

Kevin had informed her on almost anything Avenged Sevenfold. All the way from their albums to their personals lives. She basically knew everything. She knew how they became famous. Why the lead singer had less screaming in the songs. How they came up with their band name. What all there stage names were. What all their real names were and so much more. She was actually surprised she could contain so much information on them.

"Mom," Jessi groaned. "I promise I'll come visit soon." She reassured her mother.

"Okay. I just wish you would come home more often. You still are my one and only daughter." Her mother said with a sorrowful voice.

Truth is, Jessi didn't like going home anymore. Her father was the Pastor at their church which only caused her more stress when she would come over. Her father would complain on how she moved so far away from God. She had become exactly what her father didn't want. She was covered in tattoos, which was a sin, and she was selling Devil juice as her father calls it.

It's just like when you're seven years old and you promise your parents that you'll never smoke or drink or do drugs but when it's right in front of your face you take advantage. Even though that promise meant so much to them, it means nothing to you while that cigarette is between your lips, the pipe is in your pocket and the flask full of whiskey is in your hand. Promises don't mean anything in the moment. If you promise yourself never to steal a car and your dream car is parked on the side of the street with the keys in the ignition and no one is around, are you really going to think about that promise you made yourself ten years ago? Or are you going to get in the car and take off?

Jessi just wanted to be herself. And that's what she was doing, no matter how much her father hated it. She was living her life and she'd pay for it in the end but she was willing to take that chance. She was willing to go to Hell so she had an amazing life on Earth.

Jessi said her goodbyes to her mother and hung up the phone, heading back out to the bar. She saw a new person coming up to the bar. She put a smile on her voice. "Can I get you something?" She asked the man that had sunglasses and a hat on. She was skeptical about why he was wearing sunglasses inside. He looked as if he was hiding.

"Uh, yeah." The man paused for a few seconds. He felt a huge relieve to know he wasn't noticed. "I'll take a Jack and Coke." He said simply.

Jessi smiled and brought out the new bottle of Jack Daniels and poured it in the glass. She then proceeded with the Coke and handed him the drink. He gave her a small smile and started sipping it.

"Avenged Sevenfold kicks ass!" A group of girls yelled across the way.

Jessi chuckled at the excited fan girls as she reached for her rag and wiped down the part of the bar that wasn't being used. "You a fan?" The man suddenly asked.

"They have some really good music. Not a huge fan though. My friend Kevin is." She admitted with a smile. "Are you a fan?"

The man smirked in return, finally realizing that she really didn't know who he was. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." He smiled, taking another sip. "You going to the concert?"

"I would but I'm covering my friends shift so he could go."

He frowned slightly, knowing that this very attractive girl wasn't going to able to make it. "I'll tell you what. Find someone to cover the shift for you. I got an extra ticket." He said, pulling out a backstage pass and setting it down on the bar.

Jessi looked over the ticket and her eyes widened as she looked at the price. "I can't. That is way to expensive."

"It's alright. I, uh, know a guy. I get free tickets all the time." He said, giving himself a small smirk.

She debated her answer for a few seconds. She really didn't want to say no. "Alright." She smiled. "I'll see you there..?" She paused for a few seconds.

"Zack." He replied. "And yeah," He pulled out his wallet putting down the money to pay for his drink. "You will most definitely see me there," He glanced down at her name tag on her left breast. "Jessi." He said as he pulled his sunglasses down revealing his gorgeous jade green eyes.

Zack left the bar with a small smirk on his face.

Jessi was to excited to notice the few other people that had shown up at the bar. She ran into the back and looked at Rachel with a huge grin on her face. "Did you finally get a date?" Rachel asked as she put on her jacket.

"No," Jessi said sternly. "But I got a ticket to the concert tomorrow." She exclaimed in a happy tone.

"Dontcha gotta work tomorrow?" She asked, confused.

"Yeah, but I was wondering if you could cover for me? I will come back right after it's over and take the rest of my shift, I promise." She said, with a small pleading smile.

Rachel stayed quiet for a few seconds before giving in. "Fine, I'll cover for you sweet pea. But have extra fun for me." She winked and Jessi nodded viciously and hugged her tightly.

Jessi didn't really know the reason to why she was so happy to go. A couple days ago they were just another band but now she was excited to actually go see them. Kevin would be excited to know that she was going which means he wouldn't be alone.

Jessi woke up the next day around one in the afternoon. She got ready rather quickly. Putting on her old Pantera shirt and a pair of ripped up skinny jeans. She made her way down to the Casino a little early just in case Rachel needed a little help before the concert.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked, her country accent following with every word she spoke.

"Just came to see if you needed any help." Jessi said simply, sitting down in one of the bar stools.

"What time does this concert start?" Rachel asked.

"In," Jessi looked at her phone to check the time. "About an hour."

"Where's Kevin?"

"He should be he-"

"I'm so glad you are coming!" Kevin exclaimed while hugging Jessi from behind lightly. He took a seat next to her and ran his fingers through his messy long hair.

"I wouldn't want to be alone." She admitted shyly.

"So, do you think we'll meet them?" Kevin asked, suddenly excited.

"I won't. I'm coming back here after the concert to finish my shift. But here." She pulled the backstage pass out of her pocket and handed it to Kevin, getting the most childish look from him.

"Really?" He had a goofy grin every kid has on their face when they see that red bike under the tree on Christmas morning.

"Yeah, it's your favorite band." Jessi smiled at him.

"Who's the guy that gave you the ticket anyways?" Kevin asked, suddenly curious.

"I don't know. His name is Zack. That's all I really know. He said he gets free tickets all the time."

"Zack, like maybe in Zacky Vengeance?" Kevin said with a raised eyebrow.

"He just told me his name was Zack so I doubt it was him. He's the guitarist, right?"

"Yeah, he's a lefty too. But maybe he's the one that gave you the ticket. I mean, who just gets free tickets all the time?"

Jessi simply shrugged. She didn't really care who gave her the ticket. She just wanted to go have a good time. And that's what was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I was going to make you wait for this chapter but you lovely readers got me up to 23 subscribers already :'D
You guys are truly amazing so that's why I updated so quickly;<33
fair warning, I might not put the third chapter up until December 13th |:
only because i am going to there show in Vegas and I want to write about in this story
so I hope you guys are all okay with that [:

thanks for the comments:
XxIsThereLovexX
FunGhoul;;
learn from them and comment!

Corey Taylor fan? Check out his single of his new Christmas Album!

My New Jimmy Story, Haunted.