And All Things Will End

It's Your ***ing Nightmare

Kevin and Jessi wanted the very front of the pit so they got to The Joint at around five o'clock. They were just about at the front but as long as they got good spots they didn't care.

The doors opened at seven, people were running to the front and all Kevin and Jessi did was laugh at all the crazy excited fans. They basically got front a center. But they were a little off to the left of the stage.

This Is My Curse was the first one on stage. It had a girl singer so Jessi really liked that. And of course Kevin thought she was hot.

She had been getting tired of being asked if Kevin was her boyfriend at the concert. She thought Kevin was hot but she would never be with him because he was like a brother. He was probably around six foot tall, black hair that came to his ears, gorgeous hazel green eyes. They started working at the bar at the same time a couple of years ago. They became best friends within a few days.

After This Is My Curse, The Black Pacific came on and they really blew Jessi away. They were amazingly awesome. Everyone loved them. They had a great stage impression and the guitarist was really crazy which earned respect from almost everybody there. They finished off with a couple more songs, one of them being Feliz Navidad because Christmas was right around the corner.

After about a fifteen minute wait, on came a guy in baggy pants with a few other guys. Everyone wasn't sure what to think until they started playing a rap song with minor bass and guitar in it. Jessi and Kevin were very skeptical about it because a metal band was headlining and they had a rapper opening for them.

After they played about six or seven songs people started booing after they stopped the song. And soon enough, while they were playing hundreds of fans started screaming. "Sevenfold! Sevenfold! Sevenfold! Sevenfold!" Jessi and Kevin joined in of course. They wanted what they came for not a weird rapper guy who shouldn't have been there in the first place.

And finally after a long unwanted wait, the beginning of Nightmare started playing through the speakers. People screamed and jumped and just about fainted when the lead guitarist came out and started the guitar parts. Jessi was looking at the other guitarist for a little while and once he turned around her mouth dropped. He was the one that gave her the ticket. Not only was she pissed that he didn't tell her who he was she was very embarrassed because she not idea who the hell he was.

Critical Acclaim started right after that. Zacky looked down at Jessi and Kevin with a small smirk playing along his lips. All Jessi could do was scrunch her eyes towards him. He planned the whole thing out to get her and he got her. He got her good. But everytime she seemed to look at him he had that silly smirk on his face and for some reason she couldn't stay mad at him. He was intoxicating. She didn't like that.

The lead singer began to sing Happy Birthday to Zacky and the crowd joined in. M Shadows let them take over. He bowed and yet again smiled down on Jessi and she just smiled and shook her head softly. She felt like such a fool for believing him.

Buried Alive and Beast And The Harlot were played after Welcome To The Family was. Everyone took a moment to honor Synyster's Gates grandfather. The song So Far Away was written for him.

Afterlife was next. It was probably Jessi's favorite song because of the amazing guitar solo in it.

"This song is for baby Jesus." Shadows said with a small chuckle. Zacky played the begining to God Hates Us before winking at Jessi. All the girls around her we screaming. They obviously thought the wink was for them.

Jessi didn't want to admit it but the whole band was extremely good looking. Especially the guitarists. She couldn't help but look over at them constantly.

Bat Country was played next. Walk and Almost Easy ended the night. But nobody wanted it to end.

"Sevenfold! Sevenfold! Sevenfold!" The crowd yelled. After a good five minutes, the lead singer came back out.

"So we were going to play one more song. But since it's Zack's birthday he said we have to do two." The lead singer spoke as the crowd started to cheer like crazy.

The continued to play Seize The Day and ending it with Unholy Confessions, getting a huge mosh pit start in the middle of the crowd.

Jessi followed Kevin out the doors after the concert was definitely over. Kevin gave Jessi a tight hug before going backstage with his pass. Jessi left The Joint with a small smile on her face and her hands in her pants pocket.

Rachael was chatting away with a guy at the bar but she immediately stopped talking when she saw Jessi. "So, how was it?" She asked, with that huge smile on her face that she wore constantly.

"It was amazing. But you know that guy that gave me the ticket, he was the guitarist to the band." She said, feeling her cheeks quickly fill with red. She still couldn't believe she got fooled like that.

"No! Why didn't you go backstage?"

"Because, I need to take over my shift." Jessi said, trying to give an actual good reason.

"I'm staying anyways. Jack said that I could earn double time if I stay." She told Jessi as she moved her long blond hair out of her face.

Jessi nodded and put her things in the back of the bar. She got out her name tag and placed it where she always had it. She pulled her long black hair up into a messy pony tail and fixed up her make up a bit before going back out to bar. She saw a few familiar faces, including Bobby's.

"Bobby, what are you doing here?" She asked, teasing him a bit.

"Ah, had a fight with my wife." He admitted, not upset at all.

"What about?" She asked curiously. Even though she knew he mostly came after fighting with her about drinking.

"I think she's whoring herself around but I don't know. I think I'm going to call Cheaters." He said adding a chuckle in there. Jessi chuckled with him. "When are you going to tie the knot?"

Jessi laughed sarcastically. "Hopefully never. I can't stand marriage. Every marriage turns bad at some point."

"You don't know that." Bobby said but then quickly nodded. "Never mind."

"Marriage is a huge no-no for me."

"Understood. I wish I could break mine off but she'll get half of my millions and I don't want that." Jessi nodded. She knew the difficulty's of marriage after her mother cheated on her father. They worked through it but it'll never just go away.

Jessi took orders for the next two hours before the bar had finally started dying down. She cleaned a few glasses as she watched drunken girls make out with a few guys. She knew what they were going to do tonight which only disgusted her. She hated one night stands. It was very common in Vegas though. It was just plan retarded to her though. At least just have sex with someone you know.

Jessi's eyes looked up from the magazine that was laying on the bar and smiled slightly before shaking her head. "Zack, right?" She said sarcastically.

He laughed slightly. "That's right. Did you enjoy the concert?"

"Yeah, for the most part. But this strange guitarist kept staring at me." Jessi said, trying to sound creep out.

"Yeah, he was scaring the shit out of me." They both chuckled.

"What can I get you?" She asked with that smile still on her face.

"Six shots of Jack."

"Getting drunk tonight, are we?"

"Celebrating with the band." He pointed out.

"Oh right. Happy Birthday." She said adding in her award winning smile.

Zacky's heart literally skipped a beat when he saw her smile. He hadn't felt like that since he first started dating Gena. And after a few years of having the same women in bed she was boring. That's why he never wanted to get married to her. He didn't want marriage from anyone. Marriage was to much hard work that he didn't want to deal with.

"Thank you very much."

Four guys rounded around the corner with smirks on their face. They all sat at the bar saying hey to Zacky. "Is she the one you gave the ticket to?" The freakishly tall one asked. She believed that was Jimmy. The drummer.

Zacky looked at me with a smile and nodded. "Yeah, but she gave the backstage pass to that Kevin dude we met."

"Oh yeah. He was cool." The very small one said. That's Johnny. She knew that because he was just to cute.

"So, are you going to hang out with us?" The lead singer asked. She remember his name was Matt.

Jessi gave them a look meaning no but they all started giving her the puppy dog eyes. She groaned. She didn't understand how she was getting sucked into going when she didn't even know them.

"All right, fine. I get off in ten minutes." She said, handing them all their shots but there was one left on the table.

"That one is for you." Zacky pointed out. She smiled and they all took their shots with a proud smile. "The first of many." Zacky smirked towards her.

This was going to be a long interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
i couldn't write it without Jimmy..i'm sorry :L
did anyone go to the Vegas concert?
it was amazing and this chapter, i think, was well worth the wait [:
here's my youtube channel to watch the ENTIRE Vegas concert;<33
comment please!!! I want to know your thoughts pleasee!!!