And All Things Will End

Blinded In Chains

Jessi's POV

The ride to Huntington Beach was long and boring. We hardly spoke the whole time but I found out that I had married a guy that had a girlfriend. He was trying to get advice on how to tell Jenna or whatever the fuck her name was. Personally, I was kind of pissed that I married a stranger but it had to be a stranger having a girlfriend of almost six years.

"Are we almost there?" I groaned as I looked at the clock in his brand new BMW. It was already nine at night. We left at five.

"Yeah, maybe another fifteen minutes." He said, changing lanes and speeding past a few cars.

I sighed and starred out the window. California was so much different then Nevada. Everything was green. Vegas was nothing but brown and splashes of green here and there. The casinos took out most of the dirt though.

We pulled off the freeway onto PCH. Pacific Coast Highway. I knew that. I should get in some beach time while I was down here. Lord knows I needed it.

After a few minutes of driving along PCH, we parked just along the beach with a huge white colored house. Okay, it wasn't huge but it was pretty decent sized. I looked at the other car in the driveway. A red Lexus. Must be Jenny's. I stepped out of the car and Zacky took my things to the front of the house. I followed him, taking in my surroundings. He opened the door slowly.

"Baby!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He took her arms off of him and she pouted. "Gena, we need to talk." He said, looking back at me. So Gena was her name.

She scrunched her eyes as she starred at me. "Who is she?" She asked. "And why does she have bags?" She now looked at Zacky with death glare. Her hands were placed on her hips, giving off an intimidating look. Of course, it wasn't at all. She was small, petite if you'd like. She had bleach blond hair and it was cut to her ears. Almost a boy cute, I guess you could say. She was gorgeous, that was for sure. So why didn't Zacky bring her with to Vegas so he didn't marry and sleep with me?

"That's what we have to talk about." He lead me into the house and her eyes never left either one of us. She constantly looked between the two of us. "Uh, make yourself at home." He mumbled to me as he took Gena's hand and walked upstairs.

"You are married?!" I heard her yell. It echoed through the house. A small dog came up to me and started wagging it's tail. I smiled down at him and took a look at his name tag.

"Ichabod." I said quietly as I pet the small creature behind the ears. "I think someone here is a Sleepy Hollow fan." I said as he jumped up on the couch and laid against me.

"How long have I been asking to get married and you always said you didn't want to?! But no, you come back from Vegas with a stranger and you're married!"

Only a few minutes after hearing Gena yelling at Zacky, I heard loud moans. Isn't he cheating on me if he has sex with his girlfriend? Her moans got louder and now I could hear Zacky groaning, making it obvious that he was close to his climax. Yeah, I remember that from last night, regretfully. If I was after his money I would get a lot of it if he's up there fucking his girlfriend.

I found the remote for the television and flipped it on, going directly for Comedy Central. Ah, South Park, how I love you. I watched a whole episode of it before Zacky came down with Gena right in front of him. He was zipping up his pants and she had a small smirk on her face. She had in her hand a suitcase and her purse. "Tell me when everything is over. And remember, I'm always here for you." She told him, peeking his cheek and giving him a wink. I wanted to slap that stupid ass smirk off his face.

Gena stepped out the door and I heard her car start up. Zacky looked at me nervously. "The guest bedroom is up here." He said, motioning me towards the stairs. I sighed and stood up hesitantly and followed him up.

"You are so lucky I'm not after your money." I mumbled as we got upstairs.

"What?" He asked, turning around to face me.

"I know you are kind of slow but you technically just cheated on me." I said, looking in each room for the guest room. Seeing as he was standing at the edge of the stairs looking at me and not moving an inch.

"You're not after my money?" He asked like he was in shock.

"I can care less about your money. I just want out of this." The look on his face seemed to be hurt after I said that.

"Oh. Okay." He directed me into the guest room which just had to be right across the way from his room. "The bathroom is just down the hall here." I nodded as he stood at the door. I stared at him for a few moments. "I'll be in my room." He said, walking across the hallway and shutting his door. I heard him cussing a few seconds later. Everything must have sunk in.

I unpacked my suitcase and sat on the bed. My phone started going off and I slowly picked it out of my pocket and answered it. "Hello?"

"Why did I hear from Kevin that you were in California?" I heard my brother, Jason, yell on the other end.

"Fucking Kevin." I mumbled. He wasn't suppose to tell anyone so I didn't have to go see anyone. "Yeah, I'm in California." I said quietly.

"Where are you staying?"

"Huntington Beach." I replied.

"That's only twenty minutes from LA." He said excitedly. I could picture the grin on his face. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Uhm, I got married." I mumbled quickly and quietly.

"What?!" I held the phone away from my ear as I heard both Jason and Jared yell into the phone.

"Hi, Jared." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Hi, hi. Why weren't we invited?" Jared complained.

I took in a deep breath. "Don't tell mom or dad but I kind of got drunk and married the guitarist from Avenged Sevenfold."

"Synyster Gates?!" They both yelled in sync again.

I chuckled slightly. "No, Zacky."

"Oh, my God. I can't believe you did that." Jason said. If I haven't told you yet, they were twins. I was the oldest but they can take my ass down. Well, before they taught me all their moves now I know how to take them down almost immediately.

"Neither can I." I said just before I let out a sigh and laid back on the bed.

I proceeded to tell them about the night, the concert, the drinking, the marriage, the sex. Yeah, I could talk about sex with my brothers because growing up with two boys basically makes you one of them. So talking about sex with them was like talking about cheese.

I eventually told them about him screwing Gena and all that fun stuff. "So, he had sex with his girlfriend when you were in the house?" Jared asked.

"Mm-hmm."

"His wife?"

"Yep."

"What a fucking douche." Jason added in there.

"Yeah, well what do you expect from a famous and rich rockstar." I told them.

"Did you use a condom when you were with him?" Jared suddenly asked after a few moments of silence.

I thought back on the night. It was blurry and foggy. If we did, it must have been when I wasn't paying attention. "I don't know."

"Well, you better hope you did. When was your last period?" Jason asked. Jason was a doctor, surprisingly. My parents were very proud of him for that.

"Last week." I said after thinking back on my menstrual cycle.

"You are probably ovulating. Which means if he came in you then you have a very high possibility of getting pregnant." He told me and my stomach just about left my body.

"What?" I asked, suddenly shaky.

"You could be pregnant Jess."

"Well, what about the morning after pill? Can I still take that? I mean, it's only been a day." I said, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"You can try but if your egg is already fertilized and you take the pill it could effect the health of the baby." Jason said, trying to be calm but I could tell he was freaking out as well.

"Jessi, what are you going to do if you divorce him and find out you are pregnant with his kid?" Jared asked.

I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I don't know." I said, completely lost in my thoughts now.

"Babe, tell the bastard to get down here so I can teach him to tie his fucking shoe." Zacky told me as he threw down the magazine he was reading.

"Zacky Jr, come down so your father can teach you to tie your shoe." I told my four year old son. He followed orders and sat down with Zacky and watched him carefully.

He tried many times but failed each. "Fucking a, can't you just get it right?!" He yelled to him, throwing down his shoe.

"Don't be such an asshole, Zacky!" I complained to him.

"I can't take this shit!" He stormed out of the house and got on his phone.

Gena suddenly popped in the driveway and his arms wrapped around her and he kissed her deeply, dropping his pants right in the driveway."


"Jessica!" I shook my head to rid the image from my head.

"Sorry, I need to go out and get the morning after pill." I told Jason as I stood up off the bed.

"Did you just have a bad day dream?"

"You could say that. I'll talk to you guys later." I hung up the phone and opened the door quickly. I took in a breath and knocked on Zacky's. I looked at the time. It was already twelve. What the fuck? Had I really been on the phone that long?

"Come in!" I heard him yell. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head in. He was laying in his bed, watching a ball game.

"Can I barrow your car?" I asked sweetly.

"You're not going to go wreck it, are you?"

I smiled slightly. "No, I just need to go out and get something."

"What are you getting?"

I stood still for a little while. "Feminine products." Good cover, Jessi.

"Oh," He looked around for a bit then threw me his keys. "Do you need money?"

I shook my head a few times. I turned to leave but my mind was telling me to stay. I shifted on my heels to face him again. "Zacky, did we use, uhm, a condom last night?"

He shook his head and my heart fell to my feet. "No, you said you were on the pill."

Wow, I must have been really horny to say that. "Oh, right." I closed his door and took in a deep breath. I still have time. Don't freak. I told myself, trying to remain calm.

Hell, who was I kidding. I was scared shitless.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun, dun, dun!!

I have a new Jimmy story up. It's really different so give it a chance;<33