And All Things Will End

I Dare You To Move

Third Person POV

Jessi had more of the side effects from the pills she took. She was completely miserable from them. She stayed in her room for about a whole week straight. The only time she came out was to go to the bathroom and try to eat. She ended up vomiting all the food she'd eat.

"Jessi?" Zacky knocked on her door. She sighed, and sat up from her bed.

"Come in." She said.

"You need to go to the doctors or something." Zacky said the second he was in her room.

"Why? I'm fine."

"You've been sick all week." He pointed out.

"I'm fine. Really."

"Then why are you constantly puking and having headaches."

She stayed quiet, not wanting to tell him why she was feeling that way. "It's just side effects." She said hesitantly.

"Side effects for what?" He asked, confused.

"Well, for starters, I'm not on a birth control pill." She waited for his reaction but he just stood there. "And we slept together, with no condom." She added in. His face now turned into worry.

"You're not, you're not pregnant, are you?"

"Hopefully not. I took the morning after pill and I have all the side effects from it."

Zacky was shocked by this current news but somehow flattered. He was really glad she had only a slight possibility of being pregnant but his ego grew ten times more because she wanted him so bad that night that she lied to him.

"That's good to know." He stood there in silence for a while. "Why didn't you tell me?" He suddenly asked.

Jessi looked up at him and shrugged. "I didn't think much of it, I guess." She spoke.

"Okay. I'll leave you alone then." He left the room and didn't bother coming back in to offer her food.

_____________________________

After a week of the side effects, Jessi was finally back to herself. She felt great. She was running the beach everyday and the divorce was going along smoothly. She finally felt somewhat relieve after everything had been going on.

Jessi came into the house one day after her run and went for the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She looked through the cabinets but no clean cups. She sighed and looked into the sink. It was completely filled with dishes.

Zacky came down the stairs and sat at the counter, laying his head on it. "Zacky, when do you plan on doing the dishes?" She asked, trying to keep her cool.

"I don't do dishes. Gena did that shit for me." He stated, lifting his head to look at her not so pleasant face.

"It's your house." She pointed out.

"What's mine is yours." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Glad to know." She smiled at him and went to the sink. She washed a cup, a plate, a bowl, a spoon, a fork, and a knife. She dried them off and left the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm setting my dishes away from yours." She stated halfway up the stairs.

"So that's how it's going to be." He mumbled to himself, standing up off the stool.

Later that day, the band came over. Now that Jessi was feeling better, she decided it was time to get to know them.

Jessi stepped down stairs, searching for the guys. She headed towards the back door to find all of them sitting together by the pool. There were a few girls there. She recalled the one to be Michelle and she believed her twin was Val, who was with Matt. The other two girls she had no clue of.

She took in a deep breath and walked outside, sliding the back door shut. Everyone looked up at her and smiled. "Hey, babe." Zacky said sarcastically.

She gave him a fake smile. "Hi."

"Val, Michelle, Leana, Lacey, this is Jessi." Zacky said to the four.

"Nice to meet you, Jessi." Val said, standing up and giving her a hug. Jessi examined Val for a little while. Michelle and her looked alike but as much as everyone said. She thought Val was really girly but was sweet.

"It's good to have someone besides Gena in the group." The small one spoke. That was Leana, Jimmy's girlfriend.

Michelle and Lacey said their hello's and Jessi sat beside Zacky. You could tell everyone was still not used to the idea of them being married. Hell, they weren't even used to it.

"Okay, Jessi, you're a bartender. What's your craziest story from at work?" Brian asked. Everyone looked at her.

"Uhm, it was after a show at The Joint. These two people who just met at the show were over at the bar. They talked a little, then took some shots, and then they started making out. I'm used to that kind of behavior but after a few more shots she was on top of him, he was taking off her shirt and she was taking off her underwear from under her skirt. Right when security got there, they were just about to start fucking, right there in front of everyone." Jessi explained. All the guys had amused looks on their faces and all the girls had disgusted looks on their faces.

"That's just plain gross." Lacey said. Johnny looked at her and stopped laughing.

Matt looked over at Jessi, looking her up and down. Not checking her out, just watching her. He hated to admit it but her and Zacky were perfect for each other. They both loved music and tattoos. They were practically meant for each other.

"Alright, truth or dare." Jimmy said, excitedly. "Johnny truth or dare?" Jimmy asked.

"Dare. Duh!" Johnny exclaimed.

"I dare you to," Jimmy thought to himself for a few seconds. "Jump in the pool, naked." Jimmy said with a smirk.

"It's like forty degrees outside!" He complained.

"Do it or I'll beat you." Jimmy warned. Johnny got up hesitantly and started taking off his clothes, trying to plead with Jimmy not to do it. The guys started laughing at him once he got into his boxers.

"Hearts? Really, Johnny?" Matt chuckled.

"Shut up, Matt. You have those Mario Kart ones that say 'bigger is better.'" Val said, then closing her mouth instantly when she realized she had said that out loud.

Matt scolded her as all the guys started laughing uncontrollable. Johnny made his way over to the pool, looking at the water, terrified. "Here goes nothing." He mumbled and jumped into the freezing cold pool.

"Yyyyyyouuuuu guyssssss aarrreeeee aasssssssssshoollleeesssss." He said, getting out of the pool and grabbing the his clothes, running inside. Lacey chuckled and went in with him.

Jimmy smiled at Jessi. "Truth or dare?" He asked, giving himself a small smirk.

"Dare." She said regretfully. Hopefully he didn't expect her to strip and swim too.

"I dare you to," He looked at Matt who was smirking too. "Kiss Zacky." Zacky's was emotionless until Jimmy said that. He immediately started glaring at Jimmy.

Jessi scolded him. "What?" She asked, gritting her teeth.

"Kiss Zacky. Tongue and everything."

Great. She thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, just a filler but things should get very interesting next chapter (;

thanks for getting me to 60 subs and an 8 star story!<33