And All Things Will End

Taking Over Me

Jessi's POV

I laid in my bed the next morning, thinking about the make out that Zacky and I had. Jimmy had cheered us on the whole time. Which was still weird.

I sighed as my stupid ass phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said, still laying in my bed.

"Can you come see me today?" My mother asked excitedly.

"I guess. I don't have anything planned." I replied, not having an excuse to not go.

"Do I get to meet your husband? Because I'd like to know my son-in-law." Oh my fucking God, I'm going to kill Jason and Jared. I thought to myself as I let out a huge sigh.

"I don't know, he's really busy." I mumbled. Zacky would never come. Why would he meet my parents when this wasn't a real relationship.

My mother got off the phone after a good thirty minutes of complaining about how I never come to see her. I got out of bed, finally and made my way over to my drawers. I grabbed a pair of pants and a Metallica shirt.

I walked downstairs to see Zacky sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap. He looked up at me when I got to the end of the stairs.

I bite my lip. We haven't talked since the kiss. How was I going to ask him to come meet my parents?

I sat beside him, leaning back on the couch. "You've been asleep for a while." He said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, just trying to catch up on the sleep I lost from being sick." I lied. I couldn't tell him I was thinking about his lips all morning, the way they moved and how his snakebites felt against my lips. He nodded his head slowly, looking back at his computer screen. He was working on something for Vengeance University. "My mom wants to know if you can came with me to meet you." I said regrettably.

"How does she know?" He asked, looking back at me.

"My idiot brothers." I mumbled.

"That's fine, then. I guess. What time should I be ready?" He asked, looking back at me again. I looked back at him, noticing how good he looked with his glasses on. "Jessi?" He said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"In a couple hours." I said, standing up from the couch and going to the kitchen.

I made myself some breakfast before going back up to my room and finishing getting ready.

After we both were ready we made our way to my parents house. I swear to God, if the stupid idiots told them how we got married I will kill them.

We pulled into their driveway. I glanced at the other cars, Jared and Jason were here. I sighed as I took off my seat belt. "How long has it been since you've seen them?" Zacky asked me.

I rested my head on the seat. "One or two years."

"Why are you regretting this so much then? Shouldn't you be happy to see them?"

"My brothers yeah, but you'll see exactly why I moved to Vegas when you meet my dad." I said, opening the car door and closing it. I absolutely was dreading going in that house.

I knocked on the door a couple times. Zacky grabbed my hand, squeezing tightly. I think it was more of him supporting me then pretending like we're happy newly weds. "Jessica!" My mother, Tiffany, greeted with a bone crushing hug. I put on a nice fake smile as she did.

"Hi, mom." I said, keeping my grip on Zacky tight while I gave her hug.

"Jessi!" Jared and Jason yelled. My smile was actually genuine when I saw them. I hugged Jared then Jason.

And last but not least, Joseph. "Hi, dad." I said nicely. I knew if I pushed his buttons he might just go all religious on me.

"How are you, Jessica?" He asked, having no smile what so ever on his face.

"I'm good. You?"

"Good." He replied.

"Dad, Zacky. Zacky, Joseph." I introduced the two and they both shook hands firmly.

"I see you're a fan of tattoos." My dad said. Oh great, here we go. I shouldn't have come.

Zacky looked down at his arms and smiled. "Yeah."

"Do you know tattoos are a sin?" My dad said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Zacky opened his mouth to say something but closed after he looked at me.

I introduce my brothers and mom to Zacky. My mom adored Zacky. She liked his dumb sense of humor and funny stories of the band. I think my mom loved him because she thought he loved me. I always told her relationships and marriage aren't for me.

My brothers were asking him a lot of questions, which only amused me. They both liked Avenged Sevenfold, Jason more then Jared.

Zacky came up to me and let out a sigh. "How did you live with them and stay sane?"

"Who says I stayed sane?" Zacky gave me a look. "When you're not famous they're a lot easier to get along with." I assured him.

"You're dad seems to not like me." He said, sounding a little but hurt about it.

"My dad doesn't even like me." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"He's mister right and I'm just floating in his sea of wrong. He doesn't like tattoos, he despise me for working at a bar. Vegas is the worst place on the planet to him. He's a devout Christian and he goes by what the Bible says." I said in almost a whisper.

"How did you live with him? I mean, my parents are religious but not to that extent."

"That's how I grew up. I was used to it. But I got into high school and discovered cigarettes, then alcohol and sex. I was no longer daddy's little princess." I sighed, looking down at the floor. "Once I turned twenty-one I moved to Vegas. I got the job at Hard Rock, found a nice apartment. I never wanted to come back." I admitted.

"Sorry." He said quietly.

"For what? You didn't do any of this."

"I'm part of the reason you're here right now." He said, lifting up my left hand and reminded me that I was married to him.

"That was my own stupidity." I mumbled and he let out an agreeing sigh.

My life was turned upside down that night. I got married. Married. Something I always said I wouldn't do. Marriage was hard work and not worth it. Everyone had problems, everyone couldn't stand their spouse at one point of the marriage. But Zacky, those green eyes. Those plump lips. That amazing cologne he wore. I hardly knew the guy and I was married to him. He attracted me to not want to try though. To say "Fuck it" and just stay married. Pop out a few Baker babies. I was having emotions for someone that I never had before.

And it all started with that kiss.

Uncovered lies, surfaced throughout, will make you change your mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, kind of.
I've been on a filler roll lately c[x
anywho, comments are nice;<33
This is my six story update today!

Need a new story to read? Check out my new Brian Haner Jr story, Perfectly Imperfect.