And All Things Will End

This Love

Jessi's POV

A couple weeks have gone by and our divorce wasn't anything important to us anymore. If we missed a day in court, we didn't care. We were somehow getting used to living with each other. Including cleaning up around the house.

Also, I took a pregnancy test and guess who is not pregnant? Yeah, not pregnant. I was a little disappointed when I found out it was negative but I was more happy then disappointed.

Image

I came downstairs the next morning to get something to eat. I heard Zacky talking on the phone, but I didn't think much of it.

I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and scanning it for what I should eat. "Well, I was thinking we should just break up, permanently." I heard Zacky say, suddenly getting my attention. I closed the fridge quietly and stood at the entrance of the kitchen, watching him look out the window. "Gena, I know. I love you, but is that going to ignore the fact that we don't feel the same for each other that we did years ago?" He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "No, she has nothing to do with it. She just made me realize that I'm not in love with you like I used to be." I crossed my arms over my chest. I was the reason he was breaking up with his long term girlfriend. Well, he was married to me, but he's been with her for five or six years. "Fine. Bye." He said, ending the call and tossing the phone on the couch. He gasped slightly when he saw me then let out a nervous chuckle. "Did you hear any of that?" He asked.

"Why are you breaking up with Gena?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"I don't love her the way I should."

"Why?"

"I just don't."

"Am I a part of that reason?" He stayed quiet after I asked that.

"Maybe." He answered not making eye contact with me.

I looked at him but I had no reply so I nodded and walked back upstairs.

Image

Zacky and I stayed away from each other the entire day. Which was very unusual for us because we spent almost every second of every day with each other.

I don't know why but that conversation made things really awkward between us. We didn't want to admit that though. We just continued are day as if the other didn't exist.

"How long are we not going to talk to each other?" Zacky suddenly asked when I sat on the couch beside him.

"I was just about to ask the same thing." I mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder. You might think this is weird for us, but it's actually very common lately.

Zacky stayed quiet, letting out a small sigh. "Do you want to have a movie night?" He asked.

I looked up at him and nodded.

We watched about six movies and it was about three in the morning already. But we figured it wouldn't hurt to watch one more. So, I put in The Proposal. I knew it was a sappy love story but I thought it was cute.

It was getting towards the end of the movie and Zacky and I were somehow getting closer to each other. His arm was around my shoulder but it seemed to drift down around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I didn't object to what he was doing, I was actually liking it.

The movie ended shortly after but we didn't move. We shared one glance with each other before our lips were joined. It was a sweet kiss, until our tongues began fighting. Zacky's hand trailed up my thigh, pulling me on top of him. My arms planted themselves around his neck, continuing our current make out. I could feel his erection growing beneath me.

His lips pulled away from mine for a brief second. "You wanna continue you this upstairs?" He asked me huskily. If I wasn't turned on already, I was definitely turned on now. I nodded vigorously. We both stood off the couch, linking our hands together and making our way upstairs.

Swallowed the lies, can't blame you for, thinking with your heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good news: Jessi and Zacky are in the making(:
Bad news: The next chapter or two will be the ending of the story.