Status: I have written more chapters, I'm sorry to say I have not had time do post them, and I do not have them with me at the time, but when I get home, I will promptly try to remember to put them on, ty all for staying with me! :3

Secrets of the Forest

The Message

19 March, 2010

IT WAS A COLD night this certain Friday. Never before has the wind kicked and screamed so loudly. Julia tossed and turned in her bed, trying to figure out what she was going to do about her project. She was running out of time, running out of patience, and running out of supplies. She never knew trying to get into a good college would be so hard. What am I going to do! I’m not prepared, it’s due tomorrow… I’m never going to get into a good college! she thought to herself.

scratch~~~ creak~~~ “What was that?” Julia screamed out loud, she started to crawl out of bed to see what was going on outside. Glass was shattered all over her floor, something broke her window. “What the hell happened!” She asked out loud. Looking around to see what was the cause of this commotion, she found a large rock near the foot of her bed. She grabbed it, looking at it for a moment, she noticed a small letter attached to it. you are not alone, we are always watching you. You are not safe, you must get out!

“I don’t know who the hell did this! But whoever it was is going to pay for my window!” She screamed through the shattered glass. Why would someone throw me a note? Who am I not safe from? This makes no sense! I have never done anything mean to anyone! She thought for a moment, Unless... she inquired Unless someone is trying to just scare me! They are always saying the forest behind my house is haunted, they say people go missing… I wonder if its all just… just… I don’t know. But whatever it is, it will have to wait until the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
again, sorry if it's not good, I am just trying to play on ideas, I might change it here in a few days if I don't like it, or if people complain it sucks. ^_^