Status: I have written more chapters, I'm sorry to say I have not had time do post them, and I do not have them with me at the time, but when I get home, I will promptly try to remember to put them on, ty all for staying with me! :3

Secrets of the Forest

The Plan

20 March, 2010

I AM GOING to kill whoever broke my glass! She thought to herself while sweeping up the glass. “I mean, why would anyone just throw a rock at someone’s window for no reason! And what was this, mentioning someone is watching me… What kind of sick person does this crap!?” knock~~~knock~~~ “Julia, Sweetie. Who are you talking to? Oh no! What happened here?” Julia looked up at her mother standing in her door in her bathrobe and rollers with a fresh cup of coffee. “Oh, hi mom, I’m not talking to anyone just thinking out loud again. And someone threw a rock at my window last night.” “Oh my goodness!” her mother exclaimed. “Well are you alright? Was there a note on the rock? Who did this?” her mother was turning to shambles right before her eyes. “Mom, mom! Calm down! I’m fine! I don’t know who did it.” She thought for a moment about telling her mother about the note, but then decided against it for fear her mother would have a heart attack right here. “No there was no note mom, probably just some stupid neighbor boy pulling pranks again.” “You mean sweet little Kyle Alistair? Oh why, he made be a trouble maker, but I could never see him doing such a thing as vandalism!” Her mother bit her lip anxiously, searching around Julia’s room. “Well, do you need any help cleaning up?” “No thanks mom, I’m almost done. I’ll be down for breakfast soon.” Her mother kissed her on the head just before leaving her room.

Slowly Julia begins to walk down stairs. Still thinking to herself I still don’t know who in hell would want to break my window and try to scare me.. “Julia?” she snapped out of her thoughts. “are you alright?” Her father asked her concerned. “I’m fine, why do you ask?” she asked innocently. “Well, I don’t know… Maybe because you just poured Orange Juice into your cereal bowl.” Her father said trying to suppress a smile. “Oh… I guess I am a little out of it this morning, just have a lot on my brain. What with the whole project and the shattered window threat and all,” She said while throwing away her cereal. “What?! Someone threatened you? Who?! Who was it?! I’ll go and teach them not to mess with my little Leaf!” (Leaf was what her father always called her because when she was younger she always said she fell like a leaf in life, never knowing where she would land, or how far she would go.) Julia laughed “dad it’s okay, it was probably just one of the neighbor boys trying to scare me like always.”
I wonder what’s in that forest Julia thought to herself. It just makes no sense! How can a forest be ‘haunted’ and kidnap people like everyone is telling me? She stared out her broken window for a little longer, just staring at the forest. I have to know what is inside that forest! “Julia!” her mother called up the stairs for her. “Yes mom?!” She yelled back. “Sarah is here for you!” Sarah?! Oh no! I forgot! Today is her birthday! How stupid of me to forget my best friend’s birthday! “Hey Julz!” Sarah yelled to her “Hey Sarah!” “I missed you!” Sarah yelled while hugging Julia. “I was only gone for a day!” she whispered between breaths. “you are crushing me!” Sarah let go blushing a little. “sorry… didn’t mean to crush you, I forget you are very weak.” She said with a cute smile. “It’s okay, I am pretty small compared to your manly arms” she said jokingly. “Oh yes, look how huge I am!” she said while stomping around Julia’s room like a gorilla. “You are so weird!” Julia exclaimed while laughing. “I know! But you still love me!” Sarah said with a smile. “You’re right, I do love you.” “Oh my God! What happened to your window!” Sarah yelled shocked. “Someone broke it last night while I was sleeping. I don’t know who did it, but I wanted to tell you about it. Look, it had a note on it.” She handed the small piece of paper to Sarah. you are not alone, we are always watching you. You are not safe, you must get out!
“Who the hell would write such a message to scare you?” Sarah asked beginning to get mad. “I don’t know… But whoever it was did a good job of scaring me.” Julia said rubbing her arms from a sudden chill running up through her spin. “Maybe, they want us to stay out of the forest! Maybe they have a huge secret in the forest! Oh! This sounds so exciting! We have to go see for ourselves! Come on! It will be fun!” Sarah said with excitement. “well, I don’t know… I mean, if what these people say is true about the forest being haunted and all those people went missing, maybe it would be best if we” Sarah cut her off mid sentence, “Stop right there little Missy! Now is not the time to be getting scared! It’s just a forest! Like all the other ones you and I used to explore. Plus, you’ll have me at your side the whole time!” Sarah said with a smile and look of hope. “Well, I guess we can go have a look, but only because it’s your birthday!” Julia said hoping Sarah wouldn’t realize she forgot to buy her a present. “You forgot about my birthday didn’t you?” Sarah said with a questioning look. “No…” Julia said nervously. “It’s okay! I forgot your birthday last year! I guess this makes us even!” She said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still playing around with this one.. I tried to get it to where it's setting up the story, but not completely.. If that makes any sense [oddly does to me] but I might change it a bit, not sure yet, let me know if I should fix anything or if it's any good! ^^