Status: I have written more chapters, I'm sorry to say I have not had time do post them, and I do not have them with me at the time, but when I get home, I will promptly try to remember to put them on, ty all for staying with me! :3

Secrets of the Forest

Lost

27 April, 1810

"H-hello? Is someone in there?" She called into the dark forest. strange, I thought I heard someone call my name... She thought to herself, "Maybe I should go home,"~Bethanne~ came her name again, almost as quiet as the wind, but she knows she heard it. "W-who is that? Speak'st thou at once!" She screamed stomping her foot. ~Your Prince~ it whispered again.

Bethanne backed away slowly. "This place isn't safe, I should go home now." She said nervously. "Awe, but why would you want to go home now?" A strange figure came walking from the forest. "Maker... W-who are you?" She asked backing away. "Why, I'm your Prince, don't you recognize me?" He asked with a sneer, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly. "N-no, no I don't, and I'd like you to stay away from me," she said going from nervous to infuriated. "Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but I know bloody well no man should ever unjustly touch a woman!" She yelled trying to push him away with no success. "Now, now Princess, you shouldn't make such a fuss," he cooed. "Get your hands off of me at once!" She began to squirm. "I shan't let go. Not now, not ever! You are my Princess, and I your Prince!" He said becoming agitated. "Prince? I know not of such a man! And I a Princess? Sheer folly! Begone with such ludicrous thoughts!" She screamed finally wiggling herself free.

She was about to run away screaming when suddenly she felt the coolness of his hand clasp quickly to her mouth and the other to her waist. "You have made this difficult for the last time now Princess, you are coming with me by force!" He said through gritted teeth.
~~~Present Day~~~
21 March, 2010

"T-test?" Julia stuttered, "W-what do y-you mean test?" She asked becoming nervous again. He stopped, and only stared at the tree. "I mean, my dear, a test to see if you are the right and truthful Princess of the Forest." He said continuing to stare at the tree. "P-princess? Of the F-forest? Me?" She asked puzzled. "No one but the tree knows," he said getting irritated with all her questions.

"This is Tundmise Puu1, she will tell us if you are, or if you are not, the true Princess." Andrew said her name proudly. This is crazy! Julia thought I'm no Princess! "One thing," She said raising a finger, "What if I'm not the Princess?" She bit her lip not wanting to know anymore. Andrew laughed menacingly, "I'll show you, my dear," he said with a sneer, "Bethanne!" he screamed. Out of a tiny hole on the side of the tree, came a little girl, no more than thirteen.

Her hair was dirty, and jet black, her eyes and skin were as white as snow, her dress, that was once a beautiful vibrant red, is now ripped, and soiled. Her feet were bare, and torn up from the roughness of the forest floor. She wore a pendant of a tree, Julia figured it was Tundmise Puu.

Julia's eyes widened in horror. "Who is that?!" She shrieked. Andrew laughed again, "This my dead, is Bethanne, your great great aunt," He said pulling Bethanne closer to Julia. "M-my aunt? But how? What have you done to her?" Julia questioned, she was starting to panic. "Hush! Hush! My God! You're acting like I've killed her! No, no, I've merely eaten her soul, and kept her body as a slave," Andrew said nonchalantly.

"How could you do such a horrible thing?" Julia said backing away, "You're a monster! Stay away from me!" Julia began to run away. Eliza looked up from staring at Sarah, who was inevitably staring back. "Hey! You bloody going to let her run away?" Eliza yelled slapping Andrew. "Now, now Eliza, how far can she really go before she gets lost? Besides, we have her friend," He said snatching up Sarah. "It's time to have a little fun," He said with a laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 Tundmise Puu is Estonian for Tree of Knowledge.

Thank you to all you subscribers!
Sorry it took so long for me to write more! I was in a bit of a slump! ^^