Status: I have written more chapters, I'm sorry to say I have not had time do post them, and I do not have them with me at the time, but when I get home, I will promptly try to remember to put them on, ty all for staying with me! :3

Secrets of the Forest

Torture

"Now, now my dear, no need to cry. I'm sure it didn't hurt that much." Andrew laughed. Sarah laid there, in her own blood, crying and holding her wounded arm. Andrew glared at her, "My, you are so pathetic!" He yelled at her, "you make me sick! Stop your crying and clean up your arms!" He walked out the door and slammed it behind him.
Elizabeth was sitting on the stairs, hiding her face, "Clean her up." he said flatly, walking past her up the stairs. She looked up and stared at the door. She feared for the worst. Feared that she was almost dead. She replayed Sarah's screams in her head over and over. She remembered the sound of the whip hitter her fragile back.
She stood up and walked to the door, staring at it a little longer, choking back her tears. c'mon Eliza, if you don't go in there and clean her up, she might die. She breathed again and opened the door. She saw Sarah laying there, bleeding, tears running down her face, the tears leaving lines of dirt across her face. "Sarah? Sarah, c-can you hear me?" Elizabeth ran to her side, afraid to touch her. Sarah slowly opened her eyes, too weak to lift her head. "It's okay love, I'm here for you now." Sarah just laid there in comatose. "I'm sorry this happened to you, I didn't know how to keep him from doing this to you." Elizabeth began to weep. She lifted Sarah up and leaned her against the wall. She ran out of the room. Sarah just sat there, the shock of it all still running through her veins. Is she just going to leave me here like this? She thought to herself. She felt herself slowly slipping in and out of consciousness. Elizabeth came back five minutes later, this time with a bucket of water and some bandages. "Try to hold still this might hurt." Elizabeth said grabbing Sarah's arm. She began to wash the dried blood away, Sarah just laid there staring at the wall in front of her.
Sarah slowly turned her head towards Elizabeth, "I... For-forgive... you..." She whispered in a hushed voice. Elizabeth stopped what she was doing and looked up. "What did you say?" She asked dumbfounded. "It... W-wasn't your fault..." Her last word trailing off. They stared at each other for a second, before Elizabeth began to cry. Sarah lifted her arm, tensing at the pain that shot through it. She gently laid it on Elizabeth's arm.
Elizabeth finished as quickly as she could. She needed to get out of there, she took the bucket and ran out the door, locking it behind her. She dropped the bucket, the bloody water spilling out of it. She began to cry some more, sliding down the wall. It was all she could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken me so long to post more! I hope you are still enjoying this!!! <333 ty again to all my subscribers! and if you have an suggestions plz don't hesitate to mail me! or leave a comment! <333