Status: I have written more chapters, I'm sorry to say I have not had time do post them, and I do not have them with me at the time, but when I get home, I will promptly try to remember to put them on, ty all for staying with me! :3

Secrets of the Forest

The Hunt

They walked around searching, stealthily. Elizabeth made effort to keep silent or to look where she was going. "What is the matter with you? I've never seen you quiet... Especially not during a Hunt." Andrew asked trying to sound as concerned as he could. Elizabeth look up, "huh? What? Sorry... Just a little distracted today, didn't sleep much." She said looking at the ground. "Is this about that Toy?" He asked not sounded too concerned about her real feelings. She just kept starring at the ground, thinking about the way she found Sarah. Blood soaked hair, torn clothing where her dirty bruised skin was showing. She remembered her tears, she wished so badly that she could take her pain away. "Nah, I heard her crying and screaming most the night, every time I closed my eyes that bitch began to cry again," she regretted saying she was a bitch, but she knew he wouldn't think she had stronger feelings for her. He chuckled his cynical laugh. The sound ringing in Elizabeth's ear making her shudder. "Oh dear Eliza, I know how you feel. I felt the same when I had to watch the door for Bethanne, but they are beaten so badly that they can't crawl much less walk, and open a door by themselves. Take the night off and sleep in your own bed, it will do you good, and she will be fine." He rested his hand on her shoulder in a attempt to comfort her. She looked up and gave her attempt at a smile.
~Back at Tundmise Puu

Sarah laid against the wall, no pain and hardly any site. She kept feeling herself slip in and out of consciousness. creak creak creak~~~ She slowly looked over to the door, hearing the person walk down the stairs. She just starred at the door as she heard someone struggling to push the door free. "Sarah? Sarah, are you in there? It's me, Julia." She just starred at the door, her mind slow to register who it was. Her voice raspy and her throat dry she could barely get her name out, "J-jul-ia?" She gasped at the pain in her side.
Julia pushed on the door again, but it wouldn't budge. "Sarah? Sarah just hand on, I'll get you out!" She pushed on the door again but to no avail, the door was not going to move. She heard chatter behind her, they were already coming back, she began to panic. "Sarah, I'll come back for you, no matter what!" She turned around and ran up the stairs. Immediately she stopped, standing in front of her with a pile of rags for cleaning was Bethanne. Julia began to panic more, she was afraid Bethanne would bring her to Andrew.
They just stood there, staring at Julia, unable to move. Julia heard the voice getting closer, she searched around for a place to hide, she bolted to Tundmise Puu to hide under the trunk.