Love Like ***

Hooker With A Penis

Kacey's Point Of View

"Would you like some breakfast?" Gerard asked.

I looked up at him from my spot on the couch, "Yeah, sure."

He smiled, "Okay, but we don't have anymore Lucky Charms.. so we'll have to eat toast."

When he said toast, he said it like it was some type of curse word.

I smiled lightly, "Toast is fine."

Gerard disappeared into the kitchen and when he came back out he was carrying two plates stacked tall with toast.

I laughed quietly to myself at the site of this serial killer, carrying two plates of toast, and trying not to let them fall. I stood up and grabbed a plate from him.

"Thanks," he mumbled as he sat down.

"Do you think you made enough toast?"

"Shuddup," Gerard replied, "I've got like ten toaster in there so I thought eh, I should make a lot of toast."

I smiled, "Well, at least toast is good."

The only sound that was made while they ate was the static on the television. But after they were both done eating I couldn't resist from asking, "Why do you kill people?"

Gerard gave me a dirty look like I had just said something rude and uncalled for.

"I kill because it's the only way I can feel at peace with myself."

"But don't you feel bad for taking an innocent person's life away?"

Gerard laughed loudly, "No, not really."

"You're sick," I retorted.

Gerard just nodded, "I know."

I glared at him and then ran into the new bedroom he had given me.

I laid down in the twin-sized bed he had given me and stared up at the ceiling.

"I wonder how Liana's doing," I whispered to herself as I drifted into sleep for what felt like the thousandth time since I've been here.

- - - - -

Liana's Point Of View

I paced the waiting room, impatiently, at the police station.

Finally an officer came out to talk to me.

"Good evening, Miss Morlen."

I smiled weakly, "Evening."

"If you'll follow me to my office, I'll give you the latest news we have."

I nodded, "Of course."

He led me back to his office, poured me a cup of coffee, and then sat down behind his desk.
"Well, we still haven't found your sister, but we think The Lake Side Killer may have her."

"Excuse me?" I asked. I had never heard of this Lake Side Killer.

"You've heard about all the people who've gone missing and then turn up a few weeks later in a body of water, dead. Haven't you?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't watch the news. It's too depressing."

"Oh, well, for the past few months people have been going missing all over Washington. They'd be with their friends or families one minute then the next they'd just be gone. Then about a week later their dead bodies would be floating down a river or in a lake. Hell, we've even found a few bodies in the ocean."

I stared at the officer in horror. No, my sister couldn't be floating in a body of water
somewhere, dead and bloating. I couldn't let herself think that or I'd snap.

"Ma'am, I know this is horrible news, but I want you to know we're doing everything we can to stop this man or woman."

I just nodded, I felt as if I'd start crying any second.

"We'll keep you informed."

"Thanks," I muttered as she ran out of the door.

- - - - -

Kacey's Point Of View

I bolted up in bed; a cold layer of sweat was covering me. But that wasn't why I woke up, I could hear something, but I wasn't sure what it was.

And then I could hear those moans and sighs perfectly, clearly. And even though I knew what it was now, I still felt like I had to look to make sure my ears weren't lying to me. Because I just didn't get how someone could be having sex in this hell.

I crept out of my room and let my ears lead me to where all the noise was coming from. Of course, it was Gerard's room.

The door was cracked just a bit and being the curious little girl, I was, I peeked inside.
Inside I saw Gerard on top of a girl with the blondest hair i had ever seen. She had her eyes closed in pleasure and Gerard's; muscled back was shining with sweat.

"Tami!" Gerard screamed, "Oh god, yes! TAMI! TAMI!"

I quickly ran back to my room and jumped back into my bed.

I was blushing like mad and shockingly, I was turned on by seeing him humpy dumpitying that random girl.

Right when I was falling back asleep, I heard a gun go off, which made my eyes pop open.
A few seconds later her door flew open and the light went on.

There was Gerard, covered in sweat and blood, with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Did you eat the last apple?" He asked.

I nodded rapidly.

Gerard pouted, "Aw! I wanted it." He then turned off the light and went back to .. whatever it is serial killers do when they're not killing.

I sat back up in bed and ran my fingers through my hair. If he would have stood in my door way for another second I would have gotten out of bed and licked the blood off of his chest.
Which would make me just as crazy as he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D