Love Like ***

An Update?

Hello there, my beautiful readers.

I bet some of you guys have been wondering where this so-called sequel is and when it's coming out. Well, at least I'd like to hope you guys have been wondering. It's okay if you haven't been. Either way I thought I'd give you guys an update on what's going on.

So! I've been thinking about Love Like Murder a lot lately. And I've come to the conclusion that I don't like how the story has turned out. Don't get me wrong, I love the story, but there's so much more to it then what I wrote. For instance, I didn't go into Gerard's past very much even though in my head he has a huge back-story. We all know the first person he murdered was Mikey, but what about his story up until he met Kacey? Also, Kacey and Liana had a very messed up childhood and some extremely psycho ancestors, which I never went into, but I should have because it's needed for the sequel to work.

Anyway, I guess I should explain where I'm going with this.

I think I want to write a trilogy. Which is something I've never thought I'd do. I want to write a whole story dedicated to Gerard's life from the moment he accidentally murdered Mikey up until right before he found Kacey. Then I want to re-write Love Like Murder. I want to go more into Liana and Kacey's past, make it so Gerard and Kacey don't fall in love so fast, and I also want to make Kacey's transition into evil a bit slower. Then lastly, I want to write the sequel to Love Like Murder. This story will be in the point of view of Liana's son, go into more detail on Kacey and Liana's ancestors, and I think will be the goriest of them all. The first two stories are mostly straight up murder, but this third one will be more along the lines of torture. So it definitely won't be for the faint of heart.

Here are the story titles in the order of the stories:

Monster
And To Evil We Make Love
Life Is No Fun Without A Good Scare

(names may change)

Have no fear, my dears! I don't plan on deleting Love Like Murder. I'm going to leave it up because it is the original after all. I'm also going to leave it up so once this is all said and done, we can all look back and see where the story began and how it's evolved.

I'm not really sure when I plan on starting this project. All I know is it's going to be one hell of a ride. I'm guessing it'll take me until at least next summer to be totally done with it, but who knows? It could take longer. All I know is I'll start off with writing Monster and finish that one first before I start the next.

Here's a fun fact:

I originally didn't plan on having Gerard Way being a part of the story. I wanted it to be an original fiction, but I also wanted people to read it. And the sad truth of things is people don't tend to read original fictions as much as they do fan fictions. So I made a compromise with myself and threw in Gerard's name instead of a different name and made it so the story had nothing to do with My Chemical Romance at all. Maybe when I start this project I won't have the main guy character's name be Gerard, maybe I'll make it the original fiction like I wanted it to be. Then again I think if I did that it would just feel weird since we've all gotten so used to Gerard. Who knows?

Let me know what you guys think about the whole trilogy and changing it so it's not about Gerard Way. Okay?
♠ ♠ ♠
=D