Love Like ***

Girl's Underwears

Liana's Point Of View

I awoke to the phone ringing.

I yawned quickly and then picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Good morning, Miss Morlen. This is Officer Muffles, we spoke the other day."

I nodded, "Yes, I remember."

"I hate to be the barer of bad news, but we found a body floating in the ocean. We think it might be your sister, but we're not sure."

I ran my fingers through my hair while sighing, "Yeah?"

"We'll need you to come down to the morgue later today and take a look at the body to see if it's your sister or not."

"Okay, can you give me a call when you'd like me to come down?"

"Yeah, I can."

"Thanks," I said and then hung up.

Saying good-bye before hanging up wasn't my thing.

- - - - -

Gerard's Point Of View

I sat back down on the foot of the bed and yawned.
I was getting tired, but I still had another good five hours before I'd be able to fall asleep. And even then I probably wouldn't actually fall asleep.
I had to get Kacey situated in a new room, clean up the mess in this room, and then go out and stalk people.
Today was going to be one of those days that just dragged on.

"Do you want to take a shower? Maybe put on some clean clothes? Have something to eat?" I asked Kacey.

She looked over at me and shrugged, "Sure."

I smiled, "Okay. I just need to run and get the keys to the padlock."

"Okay then," Kacey replied.

- - - - -

Kacey's Point Of View

I stared at Gerard as he ran out of the room to go get the keys.
I tried to keep my eyes off of the dead girl, but m eyes just kept wandering back to her. Finally I gave in and just stared at the girl's limp body.
The strange thing was the girl's open stomach didn't gross me out at all. In fact it was fascinating to look at as weird as that sounded.
I snapped her gaze back to the door when I heard it open. In walked Gerard, of course.
He was smiling brightly and whistling a small tune.
I watched as he leaned over my head and undid the pad lock there. I then sat up and rubbed my sore, red wrists.
Gerard then went down to my feet and undid the pad lock down there.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

Gerard just grunted.

- - - - -

Gerard's Point Of View

I stared at Kacey as she sat there rubbing her wrists.
I suddenly felt bad because I had hurt her, but the feeling was gone as fast as it had came.

"Come on," I said.

She jumped off the bed and stepped into a pile of blood and guts. She made a sour face and said, "Ew."

I laughed, "I'll get you some boots while I'm out today. You'll probably step in a lot of stuff like that while you're here."

"Thanks again," Kacey replied.

I just nodded and led her out of the room and into a large hallway. I went down three doors and then opened the door.

"This is my room," Gerard said.

Kacey just nodded and looked around. Compared to the last room she was in this room was spotless.

"You'll be staying in here for now."

Again she nodded.

- - - - -

Kacey's Point Of View

Gerard showed me around the room and the mini rooms. Every now and then pointing to where I could find things like clothes, food, bath supplies.
And then it dawned on me; they were in a hotel somewhere.
Thus the reason for the long hall way and the large room they were in now.
Gerard sat down on the sofa and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Sit," he demanded.

I did just that on the edge of the sofa as far from Gerard as I could get without being off of the sofa.

"I'm going into to town today, as you know, so is there anything you want me to pick up for you while I'm there?"

I nodded.

"What then?"

"Well, some underwear would be nice."

He smirked, "What type of underwear?"

"I don't care, just something I can call my own," I replied.

Gerard nodded and smirked even more. He was probably going to pick out something sexy.

"Anything else?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nope."

"Okay then," Gerard replied.

I stood up and looked back at Gerard who was still sitting there, "I'm going to go take that shower."

He nodded, "I won't be here when you get out."

"Okay."

"Behave," he said and then stood up and left the room.

After the door shut there was a click that singled the door was locked from the outside.
I sighed and then went into the bathroom to take a shower like I said I was going to.

- - - - -

Liana's Point Of View

"Evening, Miss Morlen," Officer Muffles said to me.

I smiled weakly, "Evening."

"If you'll just come with me really quick," He said leading me through the morgue and into a room where they kept all the bodies in those drawers in the walls.

He pulled one out, "Prepare your self," he told me.

I nodded.

He pulled out the drawer and then pulled the sheet back to reveal the girl's face.
I let out a sigh of relief. This girl wasn't y sister.

"Is it Kacey?" The officer asked.

I shook her head, "No, it's not."
♠ ♠ ♠
=D