Status: hiatus. Slow updates

A Gentle Reminder, That Life is Unkind.

.01.

She arrived to the flat abruptly. Her brown hair an assortment of tangles and her make up smeared across her face as if she were crying rather then getting caught in a rainstorm. Pushing her saturated body through the wooden door and into the spotless flat.
He was in Australia.
She didn't know what to do with herself.

Emma dropped the brown soaked paper bags carelessly onto the floor. The mushy paper not able to keep the bag up as it tipped over, spewing the groceries she had collected from the market. Emma shrugged her shoulders indifferently, forcing her small feet out of the black flats and unwrapping the scarf from around her neck tying it gently around the hook, doing the same for the onyx wool petticoat.

A small sigh left her lips as she bent down picking the groceries up one by one. She was depressed. Beyond depressed. Lonely, sad, heartbroken, desperate, unsure, indifferent, hopeless.
Emma knew she shouldn't feel this way, she couldn't help it. The feeling kept sneaking up on her, engulfing her at the wrong times, but at least Jona wasn't here. Here to witness her feelings of hopelessness and desperation. He'd go absolutely mental, and blame himself. Though, she partially blamed him.

Emma loved Jona. Emma still loves Jona. Jona makes Emma feel empty. Jona makes Emma feel empty a lot. Jona hasn't been home in a year. Emma hasn't seen Jona in a year. Jona hasn't spoken to Emma in eight months. Emma just stopped answering her phone.

Emma emptied her arms of groceries onto the marble counter top. The fruits and vegetables, boxes and bags spreading out across the counter. She lazily put the items away, grabbing the boxed wine out of the fridge, not even bothering for a crystal glass to pour it in. The bitter taste burned her sore chapped lips as she took another large gulp trudging her way into their her bedroom setting the wine onto the stand and pulling her green jumper off and her black denim trousers leaving her in skimpy red underwear and a black short sleeve shirt.
Ripping the covers off her perfectly made bed, Emma squeezed herself under the mess of polyester cotton blends and decorative satin pillows. Her hair immediately getting tangled more into the beads that were sewn on poorly next to the gold sequins.
The wine in one hand, the remote in the other. Emma's bone hands pressed onto the arrow button, her ghostly pale skin standing out brightly against the black remote as different lights and sounds flicked across the screen faster then the speed of light.

Another three large gulps and Emma was starting to feel sick and impatient. The over sized clock in the sitting room said eleven thirteen. Sleep wasn't even on her mind nor was the rumbling of her stomach. Since Jona left, food wasn't as appealing as it was or could of been. Socializing was right up there with her lists of dislikes more or less it was ranked in the top three. Jona Weinhofen would never understand the effect he has on her.

I wish you would of put yourself in my suitcase
♠ ♠ ♠
This used to be a Rou Reynolds story. I love Jona more D:

MINOR CHANGES WERE MADE