Status: hiatus. Slow updates

A Gentle Reminder, That Life is Unkind.

.10.

Cancel myself to feel you

One month turned into two. Two long grueling months. Two long distant filled months. Emma was avoiding Jona like the plague. Her thoughts obsessed over him leaving, for good. She kept her distance, and he just came crawling back begging for some sort of affection, or attention.

Jona was sleeping on the sofa. Emma was pushing him away. Was this some sort of sick way of breaking the only man she'd ever love, the only man she'd ever allow to touch her or look at her, break his heart. She was watching him decay and in a sick sick sickening way Emma was okay with this. She felt as if Jona was getting a taste of his own medicine. Now he knew how she felt. The years apart. Cruel. So cruel.

Emma didn't know how she felt about Jona anymore. Now that he was here, again in her grasp, on her sofa, she was only ready for him to disappear again.

"What is wrong with you?" he asked, his arms crossed irritably as he stared her down. Emma was a bit taken back. She forgot how hateful and cruel Jona could really be. How insincere, insensitive and completely moronic he could really be. His blue eyes filled with hate, fear and uncertainty.

"Maybe you should just leave." Emma spat. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him from the door frame. Emma had no clue where her sudden hatred for this man even came from, and after all he had done for her. Jona was fed up. He could only handle so much, and this, this was too much. Jona glared at Emma. He'd never felt so much hate in such a small amount of time.

Emma watched Jona stand up. His hands slapping the denim trousers before he stood up shaking his head full of blonde curls.
"If I knew you were gonna be like this, I would of just stayed 'round Oli's" He mumbled pulling his jumper on and stalking out of the flat.

Emma was beyond content to get Jona out of her sight, out of the flat. He stayed cooped up in there with her, and that meant she couldn't drink. She couldn't numb the pain or the feeling she was getting whenever he was around.

&&

Red wine. Bacardi. Grey goose. It was all there. Empty. Emma's back was pressed against the bottom of the sofa as she fought to keep herself
Her eyes fought to stay open, as her body began to slide onto the floor. She grumbled something to herself as she tried to take another large gulp from the bottle of Rum that laid next to her. She stretched her body out on the floor rolling over onto her back. Then her coughing fit started. Emma's body convulsed as she tried to suck in a deep breath of air, she gasped and gasped, but instead was only greeted with vomit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't kill me, I know this is really short. I'm really sorry!
The next one will be longer. I really don't like Emma :/