Status: hiatus. Slow updates

A Gentle Reminder, That Life is Unkind.

.11.

Jona's head hung low. His trainers scuffing against the filthy cement of Yorkshire, England. Blinded to the path of his abode, his only efforts were to somehow distract himself from the torment he was facing when he'd arrive home. He'd love to pack his things up and leave, but his heart ached at just the thought of being without her. Jona was torn. He wanted and then he did not want. What was he to do?
Oliver's advice did not seem to help sequenced his over-processed mind. Jona was tired, Oliver knew this. Oliver saw this. The band was quickly not a fan of Emma. They could love her just as quickly as they could hate her. Oliver advised over and over again it was time to move on. Time to find a better lass. Hell, do something for himself for once. Jona Weinhofen was blinded by love, his love for a woman that was decaying and deteriorating just as quickly as his love for her. He was angry. Hurt. The list went on. He needed a goddamn break from her. A smile slid it's way on his lips. He was going to get out. He was going to leave. Clear his mind. The familiar beat of Heart Skipped a Beat slipping past his lips and echoing through the empty corridors of his flat. It was ironic really. 

Sometimes I still need you.

Sliding the key carefully in the lock, Jona opened the door, slipping into the foyer silently. His eyes immediately fell upon the girl laying on the floor. Her body spread out, her back covered in her disgusting vomit. Jona looked away. He had to fight the urge to not kneel down and scoop her up. Clean her up. Emma was a big girl. She didn't need Jona anymore. She made it perfectly clear. His balls couldn't be a deeper shade of blue. 

Jona tiptoed to the bedroom grabbing an empty luggage case and shoving clothes in it. He constantly  peered over his shoulder almost paranoid his girlfriend in her zombie-like state would appear behind him yelling obscenities and throwing herself onto the case, begging him to stay. Jona knew he would of stayed if she asked. Whisk her off to their bedroom where she'll wrap herself in the duvet and leave Jona cold, lonely and completely and utterly bored. 

The ring long gone. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Heart Skipped a Beat by The Xx