Status: hiatus. Slow updates

A Gentle Reminder, That Life is Unkind.

.06.

His lips puckered up slightly as they made a smacking noise. His nose would wrinkle up occasionally in his deep slumber the small amounts of sweat that littered his cheeks and nose seemed to have reflected from the sun light. His light brown hair stuck to his face, the warmth from the excessive amount of blankets on their bed. Emma stretched her limbs up over her head. Her shoulders popping in and out of place before she placed them back down on her bed. Jona laid asleep next to her, he looked innocent and happy. The feelings Emma longed for....maybe not innocent, Jona seemed to have stolen taken that ages ago but regardless. Emma wanted that happy feeling. She deserved it. Didn't she? 

Emma pushed herself up the bed, her back resting against the headboard as her head began to throb. Her make up was still smeared sheepishly under her eyes. Her eyes alone burned and ached from the lack of hydration. Emma knew he would bring back emotions she was not ready for. Guilt was one of them. Desperation. Desire? But depression was gone. The cause of it was asleep next to her. His tattooed knuckles gripping the Egyptian cotton sheets as he let out a small whimper. She could only imagine what on earth plagued his mind. She should be the one whimpering and crying? Shouldn't she? 

The realization of the mistreatment she had given him seemed to hit her like a tsunami. The emotions didn't take long to follow. Emma did what she normally did to cope with the feelings of guilt. 

Emma hurriedly pulled herself out of bed, opening her dresser draws and grabbing a pair of abandon running shorts and one of Jona's Macbeth t-shirts. Pulling them over and on her body, she began to get to work. The nightstand alarm clock on Jona's side told her it was merely only nine in the morning which meant he would be asleep long enough for her to devour a bottle of wine and clean her entire flat from top to bottom. 

And so it began. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe pleaaase